The perils of Madeline.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The perils of Madeline.

Post by restricted »

Continued from http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 16&t=11273

Hello, you may remember me. My name is, my name is, oh hell. It’s been so long I was called by my real name now that I’ve forgotten it. All I know is my name is Madeline Roberts. I was still working as a maid to my original maid and a solicitor, still with the long hours from 06.00 every morning until 23.00 at night. I was still always tired and fell asleep one day while scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. I got caught by Mistress Jane. Her partner Sue, the solicitor, suggested they got a doctor in to look at me.

Marion, the doctor said I was being worked too hard and they had to let me have one day off a week and only work twelve hours at a time. Other than that I was okay.

My hair had grown long and they had it permed into a maid’s style hairdo. My eyebrows had been plucked into a higher arch. My breasts had started to fill the cups up without the need for padding. They had been giving me Oestrogen and Marion (the doctor) had given me some direct injections under the pretence of the flu jabs.

Okay, so I got a day off. The problem was where could I go? All my clothes had been burned and all I had left was my maid’s outfits. Not exactly the ideal outfit to be seen walking around the streets.

One day Susan announced they were going on holiday. Oh good I thought, I can have a rest. Then they hit me with the news that Lady Annabelle Farqhuarson was going to stay while they were away. She had come home from Italy and needed somewhere for three weeks to sleep. I was told I had to obey every instruction from her as they would be reading her report when they got back.

Off the pair went and I waited for Lady Annabelle thinking some old woman who could hardly walk, let alone make a mess would turn up. Instead a gorgeous blonde girl of around thirty stood on the doorstep. “Well, aren’t you going to welcome me?” she demanded so I curtsied to her.

The first weekend was terrible. She invited her girlfriends over for a party and they all mocked me, saying how sweet I looked and how well trained I was. At the end of the night with the house trashed, they withdrew to the bedrooms and I was told I was not to go to bed until everything had been cleaned up. I was up all night.

The following weekend she had an orgy and kept lifting my uniform to insect my chastity belt. Again I was up all night clearing up the mess.

The third and final weekend she brought the girls back and I was grabbed, bound and gagged in my uniform. They were so drunk by the time they had finished with me, they went to bed leaving me struggling on the floor.

In the morning they came down in their bras and knickers to find me still bound and gagged. They laughed aloud and left me there and completely ignored me. My cock wanted to get erect but the unforgiving metal of the chastity belt refused permission.

However, they did tidy up. Lady Annabelle wrote a letter and read it out aloud for everyone to hear. “Madeline wanted to try being tied up so we left her for you to find. I hope all goes well”. Everyone laughed except me. When I tried talking through the gag they laughed even more. Then they set about applying makeup on me. They did the best they could with the gag in place. It was a bright red lipstick. “Slutty Red” they called it, laughing at me.

When Jane and Sue came home, they laughed at my predicament and said I should curtsey to them. I tried asking how I could through the gag, lying on the floor with my hands tied behind my back and my knees and ankles tied as well. They both laughed.

“Never mind Madeline. You can have this as your day off and tomorrow we have lots of washing for you to do” Sue said. With that, they manhandled me into a cupboard under the stairs and locked the door.

I wasn’t there for long. They released me and said they never realised I was into bondage. They would tie me up on my days off. I thanked them, told them I was not into bondage and would love to get this rotten maids dress off. After that I curtsied. They asked why I would want to take the dress off as I looked lovely in it. I said they were wearing trousers and jeans, so why can’t I be a butler? Jane said that would not do. A maid’s uniform showed my position in the house.

It was back to the grind for the following week. Washing, ironing and dusting everything. This went on until the Saturday when they got a phone call.

It was announced that they were being invited to a formal function in the Lake District and Lady Annabelle is going to lend them a car, but I would have to be the chauffer.

“Oh good I thought. At last I’ll get a man’s uniform. It will be great to get back into trousers”. Jane and Sue along with Marion went out shopping “For a uniform for you” they told me. They came back with a lot of parcels.

They told me to hang the dresses and coats they had bought for themselves in the wardrobes and put the Jodhpurs and rest of the riding tackle in the chest of drawers. They were looking at the boots when I came back down from that job.

Eventually they got round to me. I was instructed to strip to my bra and knickers. I asked if they were going to remove the chastity belt. “Good heavens no; why would we do that?”
I was handed a pair of self-support stockings, some new flat shoes, a white blouse, a tie, black jacket and finally, a short tight black skirt that just covered the stocking tops. I was instructed to put it on and when I refused was told that they would put the pictures they had of me all over the town, furthermore I could forget my monthly milking. I put the outfit on.

“Very smart. A chauffer to be proud of! Push them boobs out a bit more though, the blouse isn’t tight enough” Jane called out. Sue put some padding into the bra to push my boobs up and the women’s shirt became tight at that point. They were happy with that. The black tie I had to put on myself and Sue checked the collar was straight behind my neck. The black jacket went on to finish the outfit.

In ten minutes I stood there in the chauffer’s uniform. Marion opened a box and produced a black peaked cap. The cap shouted “Chauffer” to all and sundry. I said that they should remove the chastity belt in case we had an accident on the way. They replied I should drive carefully to make sure I didn’t have an accident.

“Now you look the part”. As she said it Jane handed me a pair of High heeled shoes that I had to try on. The women said it was perfect; they could just glimpse the tops of my stockings. I wondered why they wanted that. I was sure to find out.

The new shoes both flat and heeled ones were at least comfortable. However, I hadn’t thought of how long I would be wearing them. I was told to make them shine. They wanted their chauffer to look very impressive. It was then they told me the blouse needed to be stiffly starched. They had bought five so I will have plenty to keep me going.

I was glad when it was all over and asked if I could stay at home. The maid’s uniform made me feel more comfortable than this one. Sue told the flat shoes were for driving. I couldn’t drive in high heels.
A week went by, the shoes I had used water and polish and got them shining enough to see my reflection in them. The blouses were stiff with continuously being sprayed with starch. Of course I had to do this in my time on my day off. The only thing different was that my hair had been straightened and pulled back to form a pony tail.

Two weeks later, I was told to get my chauffeurs uniform on as Lady Annabelle is coming in her car. She is going with them. I said I would not do it. Jane told me that I had not been allowed to be tossed off for some time. If I didn’t put it on, they would destroy the keys. I am not allowed to masturbate myself. They handcuff my hands behind my back and do it for me taking their time and making me more frustrated.

Lady Anabelle turned up with two cars. A chauffer got out of the big one and Lady Annabelle got out of the mini which the chauffer drove off in. At least I get to drive a Bentley I thought. What I didn’t take into account was what fiendish plans had they been working on.

I was told to put the High heeled shoes in the front with me and close the dividing window between myself and the girls. Once the car was packed, Marion phoned to say her car had broken down and I would have to drive into London to pick her up.

Once I got to her house, I was ordered to go and knock on the door and collect her luggage. Jane ordered me to change into the heeled shoes and go and get Marion. I thought about it and was sure I heard the girls laughing as I sauntered across the road.

I got out of the car which made me realise everyone was staring at me. Marion didn’t answer the door very quickly so I had to stand there and wait for her. It was five minutes before she came out of her apartment. The crowd had really built up and I could see them sniggering.

Once Marion and her luggage were on board we set off. We had only gone ten miles when I noticed the petrol was running low. I had to get some petrol. The garage was packed with cars. Once I found a pump, I was told to put about 4 gallons of petrol “In a Bentley? Only four gallons?” I questioned in my mind. I found out afterwards why. Next thing was I was told to stay there by the car while Jane used the ladies. Jane took her time.

Eventually we got on the move until the next garage where I had to top it up with 5 gallons. Again the place was packed and I had to put the petrol in. It was now midday and the girls decided it was time for lunch. I had to go in and get it for them. They chose it, came back to the car and waited for me to take it out to them. The girl at the till said I looked gorgeous. I thanked her but I was glad to get out of there as my ears were burning.

The next petrol station and dining area, they went in to see what there was to eat. When they came back, I was given a purse with some cash in it and told top get their orders. I felt a fool standing in the queue to purchase the snacks they had decided on.

I was told to wait outside the car while Marion went to the toilet. Everyone was laughing at me.

The next stop, Jane had to use the toilet. Again I had to wait outside of the car. The next stop it was Lady Annabelle’s turn to use the loo. The following one, they all wanted to eat and took me in to buy some food for myself. I had a coffee and some sandwiches. Lady Annabelle took the car keys and Sue told me to sit on the benches outside to eat my sandwiches.
I saw men trying to peek up my skirt. The girls were sitting in the car laughing.

The problem was that the toilets were right over the other side of the refreshment block. I had to walk through the whole lot. It went quiet as I passed. But when I got to the toilets, I had to decide what one to use. I chose to dive into the ladies one and found an empty cubicle. When I had finished I opened the door to find the toilet full of women who chastised me and mocked me in a most vicious way. They even hindered my escape. I was glad to get back to the car.

Hartside Height, the highest point on the road, we had to stop. Everyone got out of the car top admire the view. I saw the Isle of Man from there. Lady Annabelle took the keys and locked the car. It was quite windy and my legs were frozen. The girls said they were glad they wore trousers.

They took their time and all had to use the loo one at a time. The crowds had grown quite large by the time they came back and I saw the smirk on their faces. I was glad to be on our way for the last stretch.

We eventually arrived and were met by all the staff waiting to greet us. The butler, the cook, four maids. The maids wore the same uniform as me except they had simple waist aprons whereas mine had a bodice to it. It was nice to see the maid curtsey to the girls and the butler bow. But when it was my turn the maids glared at me.

I was shown a room. It was very small. Sue came in and told me that they were a maid short so I would have to stand in for her. They hire maids when they have something special on. I said I didn’t have a maid’s uniform. Sue said one will be supplied. I was to serve Lord Farquarson, Lady Annabelle’s brother.

The maids turned up and told me to follow them. They led me down into the basement where they told me to strip. Once I was down to my bra and chastity belt, they giggled at me. I was told to remove the bra as it would not befit the uniform.

They got me a low cut sports type bra. After that a suspender belt, some stockings which they slipped onto my legs and clipped to the suspender belt. Then the frilly knickers. That made me wonder what was coming next.

Again, they permed my hair into a style they said Lord Farquarson loved. They all had it. It wasn’t much different from my own normal maid’s style. Two of the maids left to start serving. The other two kept working on me. They applied the makeup. My eyebrows were smothered in mascara. False eyelashes were stuck on and coated in mascara. Eyeshadow, face cream, powder, blusher, and finally a bright red lipstick with a lining pencil of a shade darker.

The uniform was brought out. It was ultrashort and didn’t cover my stocking tops. They slipped some flared net waist petticoats on me and pulled the dress down over them, finally adjusting the dress so my boobs filled the right areas. But they decided I needed some chicken fillets to boost the dress out. Eventually they thought I looked perfect and tied the apron around my waist. I had to slip the heeled shoes on before I was ready.

I was led back to the dining hall. Jane, Sue, Marion, Lady Anabelle and her friends were seated around the table with Lord Farquarson at the top. I had to serve him.

All through dinner, I felt my bum being pinched and my legs stroked. I kept telling him to stop it, and that cause hilarity among the female guests.

After dinner my hand were handcuffed behind my back. “Time for your milking Madeline” They slipped the frilly knickers and petticoats were pulled down as well. The chastity belt was removed and the knickers were pulled back up and the petticoats were replaced.

I was blindfolded and led into another room, held by two of the women. Once in there, the blindfold was removed and I saw Lord Farquarson sitting on a leather chair. “Some and sit here you pretty filly, I will make you feel like you are in heaven” I saw the maids and other girls laughing. One of the maids lifted my dress and said “He must be up for it. Look how his cock is straining to escape his pretty panties”

I tried to stop them, but they pushed me towards the chair, turned me round and forced me to sit on Lord Farquarson’s knees. He started stroking my thighs telling me how lovely they are. I tried to stop him but one of the maids got a chain and clipped it to my handcuffs and the other end to the chair. I could not escape. He carried on stroking my thighs.

I tried explaining I was not gay, but on the other hand, this was starting to feel nice. He felt my now erect cock through the panties. “I see you are really wanting this aren’t you!”

Eventually he turned my head and started to kiss me. I tried pulling head back but he was too strong. I couldn’t call out. His tongue was trying to force its way into my mouth. His hand slipped inside my panties and he started stroking my cock. Jane said “We did say it was time for your milking, but we never said we would do it” The girls laughed.

It didn’t take long before my sperm was shooting out like a hose pipe. One of the maids said she would get me some clean panties. By the time he finished I was exhausted. My legs had turned to jelly and I had trouble standing. All the girls were laughing. “Don’t worry”, one of the maids said, “We all have had to go through it. Tonight might be bad for you though” That did get me worried.

But nothing happened that night. I was glad when they locked the chastity belt back on me.

The three weeks soon went by and I was glad to get back home to the security of my maids’ job once more. The only thing that got me worried was Marion suggesting that she knows a surgeon who owes her a favour so perhaps she could get him to remove my cock and balls.

However, they never kept it up and I have got a shorter working week, but have to wear the French maid outfit when they have guests for dinner. I no longer have to wear the chastity belt and all their (always female?) guests take great pleasure in stroking my cock so become erect and strain against the panties.

Oh well, I have to polish the stairs now. Oh, they sold my house to Marion who turned it into a doctors’ surgery, and bought a larger one nearby, which means I have more to do. Once a year, we get invited to the Lake District for the annual dinner and dance.

I have become bolder and all the people of the village know me as Madeline now. No one laughs at me anymore, even though they know of my plight. I’m even enrolled into the local Women's Institute and I’m starting to forget what I used to feel like wearing male clothes any more.

So all I ask is, if you see me in the village, please don't laugh at me. It has taken me a log time to learn how to apply makeup.
Last edited by restricted on 09 Nov 2017, 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: The perils of Madeline.

Post by cdinbonds »

W.I?

Women's Institute? West Indies?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.