The collection.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The collection.

Post by restricted »

Warwick is a photographer. He is also a collector. He advertised and soon had lots of girls queuing up to have their modelling portfolios done by him.

After a few months, he realised he was getting turned on by the thought he could perhaps get some of them to do bondage shoots. He dreamed about it every night.
Especially as some of the girls wanted bikini shots. He imagined them standing there in their bikinis.

Warwick worked upon his idea and how he could trap girls into doing it. He needed a new and larger premises and found one that was ideal. To make it even better, it was cheaper that his old premises.

He looked around and wondered what he could do with such a premises. He looked on the internet for old films to give him ideas and eventually came up with an excellent idea.
This premises had a large cellar. He could do away with the stairs and have a lift installed instead or leave them as an emergency but well concealed
He liked that idea. He looked for some out of town builders that could do the work telling them that he had lots of stuff that would need shifting ad he couldn’t carry them up and down the stairs himself.

Ten weeks later, the lift was installed. It was only three feet deep well actually five feet deep but had six two feet deep shelves for storing things by three feet wide. The furnishing he did himself. If you looked into the lift, it looked like a cupboard. He made the entrance look like a cupboard so if anyone inspected it, it was for all intents and purposes a cupboard. At the bottom it opened into a small square space made of concrete blocks with a heavy oak door with a steel plate screwed to it.

The top of the stairs he covered in another cup. He arranged the door cornerwise too form a triangle with the walls. The side panel which led to the stairs was covered in plywood. This could be removed simply by pressing a button at the front of the hop by his desk so the wall slid upwards revealing the stairs. At the bottom, again, he put a thick oak door with a steel plate screwed to it. On top of that he had used concrete blocks to form a porch so any sound would be unheard upstairs. The doors could only be opened from the inside by a special code and a key at the same time inserting a key.

At the far end was a room with a toilet and bath. On the walls were bunk beds fitted with straps and chains.

Months went by and Warwick was collecting models okay. There were too many to go through, so I will skip to Chloe.

Chloe was drop dead gorgeous. She wanted to make it big in the modelling world. Warwick explained he had helped a lot of girls find a position. He could do the same for her. N He took lots of photos of her fully dressed, in her undies, in shorts and finally he suggested that as she had such a fantastic body, she should try a swimsuit shoot. Chloe never thought about it but if it would help her find a position, she would do it.

She went into the changing room and came out in the briefest bikini Warwick had seen. He took shots from all angles, adjusting the lighting as required. Eventually he only had the back light shots to do. Once he had run off 50 of those he asked Chloe to go to the cupboard and get some photographic paper so he could print them off.

Chloe opened the door and looked in. “Which paper do you want Mr. Jones?” Warwick to her not to worry he would come and get it himself. Chloe was still there when Warwick was right behind her. He quickly shoved her into the cupboard and slammed the door behind her. Chloe screamed. She screamed again when she felt the lift start descending. She watched the shelves go up in front of her. Soon it was just brickwork in front of her.

It jolted to a halt and Chloe saw Warwick standing in front of her. He grabbed her tied her hands then blindfolded and gagged her. He led her through the small foyer and the thick oak door into the main room. He slammed the door behind him.

Chloe could hear a lot of murmuring. Warwick tied her hands to a rope hanging from a pulley wheel on the ceiling. Chloe felt her hands being dragged upwards. Once Warwick was satisfied she was at full stretch he stopped and tied the rope to a bracket. Now he tied her ankles and thighs before taking the blindfold off.

“Welcome to my world of models. I said I would find a position for you. Don’t worry, you will never be found. I have to initiate you. You are part of my collection now. Treat me well and you get a bonus. Treat me badly and you will find out the position you are in is bliss compared to the one you can be in”.

Warwick started to nuzzle her neck and then worked his way down her body kissing every inch of it. Then he started back up again and focused on her stomach. That tickled her and yet revolted her at the same time. Finally his hands slipped inside the cups of her bikini and started playing with her nipples and under her breasts. Chloe didn’t want to admit it, but she was getting turned on by this attention. She could feel the damp coming up between her legs. Then Warwick slipped his hand inside her bikini briefs and toyed with her sex. Chloe tried to refuse it but had to give in to an orgasm that swept over her. Warwick said "I love my collection in tight bikinis. It holds my hand against their warm bodies"

Once Chloe relaxed Warwick left her and told her he needed to be ready for his next model.

Chloe looked round. There were twenty girls in the room with her. Some fastened like her; some with their hands fastened by separate chains and locked cuffs to the ceiling. Two were on hobby horses with sharp points. Chloe presumed they had refused him sexual services. Good for them she thought, but that must be painful.

All the sudden a loud speaker burst into life. Warwick was interviewing another model. She tried screaming for her to go away though her gag, like the other girls, but she knew the girl couldn’t hear them and would soon be joining them.

Another noise caught her attention and when she swivelled round, she saw two girls squatting in cages suspended from the ceiling. Another was standing in a thin cage unable to move. She too was suspended six feet in the air.

Suddenly the noise of the lift descending snapped her out of it. Another girl was about to join them.

Chloe and the others started to cry. Although they would be missed, no one would find them.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.