The maid

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The maid

Post by restricted »

I was left a large rambling house by my aunt. My parents were killed in a car crash a few years previously. I had no brothers or sister, nor cousins, so her house came solely to me.
I got the papers and went to look at it. It was a listed building which meant it could not be modernised structurally. I was shocked. It had five bedrooms, a large kitchen, two lounges, a scullery and two toilets.

I decided it was perfect. It was surrounded by Hawthorn bushes so people could not get in and some electrically operated gates that were impossible to climb over. Other than that it has a nice secluded outlook, so I thought I would move in there and rent my place out. That seemed a brilliant idea. Thinking about it, this house would have made a great hotel. There were two barns that could be converted to flats.

Still, I digress. I moved in and rented my place out. But this house was too much for me so I thought the money I was getting from my own property would allow me to take on a maid. Next morning I went into town to put an advert in advertising for a maid. I estimated two hours a day would be sufficient for her to clean the place up in a month. Fortunately there wasn’t a lot of work about so I had a response within two days.

I interviewed her and what she said made sense. She said not to fix the hours; she would have to see what it takes. That was agreed. I took her details. Not married but occasionally seeing someone. Her name is Jane and she is twenty five. She had long jet black hair and a beautiful face and figure.

She started the following week. By the end of the week she was getting through the cleaning up the house. She had all the energy I wish I had.

Two months went by and Jane said she would have to leave. I asked why. “My landlord wants to sell his house and wants me out” I told her there are plenty of bedrooms I this house. She could move in there.

“I can’t as there are no locks on the doors. You might take advantage of me”

I said as much as I would love to, that would not happen. She replied that she had a bit of time yet as the landlord had not found a new place or a buyer yet for his house. “I suppose you could wear a chastity belt and I have the keys hidden away” I suggested she wore one but as she said, women have their monthly woes. Men don’t.

Two more months went by. Jane said I was looking sad. I told her I miss the fun I used to have years ago. Now there is only me. Jane said she would think about it. Maybe arrange some fun things to do. I thanked her and she left.

Next day she said that she needed a contract. I told her I would get one, but she said a friend of hers was a solicitor so she would write one out. “I tell you what. I am getting my clothes dirty so I would like a maids’ uniform. How about getting one for you as well and we could do the housework together as two maids?”

I said that sounded silly but as she said, it would give me something to do. I could see the logic so went along with it.

Within the week Jane had brought four copies of a contract and some maid’s uniforms. She put her one on and I told her she looked smart. She thanked me and asked when I was putting my one on. Quickly I signed all four copies of the contract. One copy for Jane, one copy for me, one to go into the safe and one to be placed in the bank. I thought it was a bit dramatic but it didn’t bother me. I read Jane’s one and thought they would all be the same.

I went into my bedroom and slipped it on. When I came back Jane told me it didn’t hang right and I would need a petticoat. I gave her the cash and told her to get whatever it takes to make it look right she must get.

The following week Jane was there on time. “Before we start, we must get you dressed” I looked at her and she carried on talking, “Maids must always look smart at all times or they can get punished”

I thought of Jane going over my knee and me smacking her bum with my hand. Jane told me to strip off and shave my legs. I did it and Jane called out “Your clothes are laid out on your bed”.

I went into my bedroom. On the bed was a pair of thick black stockings, a pair of black knickers, a girdle with six straps, a bra, a wig, a full length petticoat, Mary Jane shoes, a maid’s cap and some clip on pearl earrings. Plus of course the petticoat and maid's uniform. There was also a box.

I put the knickers on. Jane helped me into the stockings which she clipped to the corset. Jane held the bra against me and told me to turn round. I felt her pull the straps and fasten the hooks and eyes together.

I asked Jane about the wires the bra. “You will need them to hold things in place” With that, she opened the box and took out two huge fake breasts. She tipped them into the bra cups. I could see the reason for the wires now. They were holding the breasts in place.

She lipped the cotton petticoat over my head and smoothed it down. I loved her rubbing my bum.

The dress went over the top of that and I did the studs up. Jane left the room and came back with a white bodiced apron which she put on me. I felt her tugging at the strings. Finally she tied the strings in a bow at the back.

The earrings were fitted and the wig placed on my head with the cap clipped to that. I slipped the shoes on. “Now you look like a maid. Next time we will give you some makeup”
We had such a good laugh that day and Jane said it made me look happier. I felt silly but it was a good laugh. The housework didn’t seem like work that day. We looked like a pair of maids. Our outfits were nearly identical. The only difference was Jane’s apron was a waist apron. She was in charge and I had to obey her orders. I had to curtsey each time she spoke to me.

At the end of the shift, Jane helped me out of the outfit. “I want to see you in it when I get here tomorrow” I told her I didn’t know about the apron such as would I be able to tie the bow behind my back? Jane said she would sort that out when she got here. “Think of a nice girly name for yourself”

I said I would leave that to her. “Madeline it is then” I curtsied as much as I could in trousers.

The following day I was ready in the uniform and I was right, I could not tie the bow behind my back. Jane tied it for me and asked for a cup of tea. I gave it to her and curtsied once more.

This went on all week. Jane asked if I thought any more about the chastity belt. I told her I hadn’t. She said she only had two months left. We looked through the internet. I found some plastic ones but Jane said that while the looked nice, the metal ones are more solid. So that night, I took my measurements and ordered one from Neosteel.

The next day, there I was naked dreaming of Jane taking me in hand, instead, she locked a plastic chastity belt on me, "for now" she said and told me to get dressed once more in my uniform. Soon I was in my dress and apron.

“I’ll have a cup of tea Madeline” I curtsied and made her tea. When I brought the tea to her, the doorbell went. “Open the door Madeline”. I told her I couldn’t go dressed like I was. She told me to look at my contract.

I opened the door to see some woman standing there. She told me she was the solicitor who was Jane’s friend. She said I looked very smart. I was not to worry Jane had told her all about it.

I presented her to Jane and made her a cup of tea. When I got back I handed her the tea and curtsied. She took some papers from her briefcase and put them on the table. “These are the contracts you signed. There is nothing wrong with them. I had them specially checked out. It gives the head maid the right to tell the under maid what to wear and do. She has to be correctly and smartly dressed at all times or will have to leave the building immediately and not come back. She must not argue if she requires punishment and must answer yes ma’am or madam or even mistress or sir in the case of being in the presence of a man. She must be fully made up and compliant”

I could see nothing wrong with that. I glanced at all the papers and only went through the top copy which was Jane’s copy. I handed the papers back to the solicitors and she ran a copy off through my printer/copier.

Jane told me to go into the kitchen and start preparing dinner. I curtsied and left them. I could hear them talking very quietly but took no notice. After a couple of hours, the solicitor left.

Six weeks later, a parcel arrived. When Jane got to my house, she undid it and said I was not to bother getting dressed the next day as she will be fitting it on me.
I showered, shaved my legs and wrapped a towel around me. Jane turned up and said she liked what she saw. I was ordered to drop the towel. Jane sprayed my cock with a freeze spray and it went as limp and ever. She rolled a stocking onto it and pulled it through the tube. Once it was fully inside, she pulled the stocking out.

Jane fitted the waist belt around my waist. The crotch piece was fitted between my legs and pulled up. Jane smiled as she slowly put the lock into place and closed it. “Now I can move in. I’ll bring my stuff tomorrow. Get your uniform on slut”

I quickly put my uniform on and Jane said I looked sloppy. She would get me a corset. All day we joked and laughed. I hadn’t relaxed so much since that first day.
At the end of the day Jane helped me out of the uniform and told me to just put a pair of shorts on. I asked her to take the chastity belt off of me so I can enjoy myself but Jane told me she didn’t have the key so I should be used to it by the morning.

The next morning I was in my uniform except this time I was put into a waist type apron. I asked what it was about and Jane said I was being promoted for the day. Jane just wore her normal trousers and blouse. I asked why she wasn’t getting her uniform on and was told it was so I would get used to anybody giving me orders. I curtsied and thanked her like the idiot I was. I couldn’t se what was happening. She sat there grinning and doing nothing while I did all the work.

The next day, the solicitor turned up with a parcel. It was the corset Jane had promised me. By the time they had tightened the laces I found it hard to breathe. “It has a busk front which is the means you have to take it off and put it on without people having to do it for you”.

Jane was in her uniform once more so I wasn’t too worried. I should have been. I was told the solicitor was going to the toilet and thought nothing of it. I didn’t see her coming back down the stairs and going to her car. She soon came back though to tell Jane she was off to do some work in her office. We wished her well and I curtsied as she left.

When I went up to my bedroom, all my clothes had gone. Underwear, suits, jeans, shoes, socks, jackets. The lot. In their place were five maids’ uniforms hanging up along with three cotton and three nylon petticoats. In the drawers were bras, suspender belts, maids’ caps, aprons, panties, stocking and Mary Jane shoes.

I rushed down to Jane and asked what was going on. “Take a look at the contract you signed. It is legal and you weren’t forced to sign it”

I looked carefully. I wish I had the first time. It was different to Jane's apart from the first couple of paragraphs.It stated I wished to be the maid of the house under orders from Jane and whoever is visiting. My hours were from six A.M. to eleven P.M. Seven days a week. When I had no work, I had to stand to attention in the corner of the room and await orders. Apart from housework I had to wash and iron all the clothes of all parties as required.

I had signed my house, car, along with the rent from my other property over to Jane. Furthermore the solicitor was coming to live with us. Well. Live with Jane while I was turfed out of my comfortable bedroom to a lot smaller room with no view and I had to transfer the clothes over myself.

I said I would not do it and Jane told me it was a legal document and she could throw me out if I were to refuse. I asked for the key to the chastity belt and was told the solicitor had put it in a safety deposit box.

I asked what was I to do about sex and was told, those days were over. They would milk me. I hadn’t though how at the time. I should get used to sitting on the toilet to urinate like all girls do.

Jane went on talking; ”We have arranged for an electric fence to be put inside the Hawthorn bushes and the gates combination numbers have been changed. We can get in via a remote, but that needs the numbers to be put in correctly or after three attempts it shuts down. You needn’t think about running away. You are the maid of the house now”

I started leaving the breast forms out hoping Jane would get sick of it and come to her senses. She or the solicitor didn’t say a word and I got worried.

A couple of months went by and my chest felt sore. That night I looked at my nipples and they seemed to have grown. My breasts were sore. Another month and they seemed to be starting to grow. I mentioned this to Jane and the solicitor that I needed to see a doctor and they laughed. “We have been feeding you Oestrogen. You will find your body changing. Hopefully your breasts will get large enough not to require implants. If not we know a surgeon who will do it for you. Your hips will widen as the fat around them congregates. Now bend over. You are going to find out just what a maid’s other duties are”

The solicitor left the room and came back with a strap on dildo around her waist. Jane held my hands on the coffee table while the solicitor tied my waist to it. Then she tied my hands to the legs and Jane sat down. The chastity belt was unlocked. “We had it here all the time” and I felt my anus being poked with a finger. It wasn’t long before I felt something different. I felt it against the edge and slowly it was pushed into me. I cried for them to stop but it made no difference. Soon I felt her body slamming onto my bum. I was crying real tears now.

Jane laughed, “There’s a good girl. All us girls cry when we lose our virginity. But at least now you will be able to take it from all the girls when we bring them here for parties”
When the solicitor had finished, I felt something being put into my anus. “It’s a tampon to stop any blood that might come down” The chastity belt was locked on and I was released. They laughed at the way I was walking with my sore bum. The key was locked into a wall safe. I was told that if the combination wasn’t put in correctly, the lock would break and it could never be opened.

While I was tied down, Jane pierced my ears. The pain made me lose track of my sore bum for a while.

A year later and I’m feeling very tired. I’m so tired at night; I can’t even bother to get undressed. I take the uniform off and sleep in my petticoat. I do have a half dozen nighties though. But they are neatly pressed and stacked in my wardrobe. I have not been outside of the grounds of my house. I've got used to the earrings though. Even the heavy drop ones that tug on my ears as I turn.

I’m sick of the name Madeline now. My breasts have grown into a 38 b size so they are thinking of having them enlarged. The woman surgeon will do it at my house. It's bad enough with these breasts. I hate to think what it would be like with 48 DD or E breasts.

So all I ask is if you find this letter I have written and thrown over the hedge, can you please inform the police I am being held hostage.
Last edited by restricted on 24 Oct 2017, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: The maid

Post by Gregovic »

Wow, nice story. I enjoyed it very much. Poor Madeline. Better hope the mistress doesn't find that letter :whip:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*