Emily's Weekend - Chapter 1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Weekend_writer

Emily's Weekend - Chapter 1

Post by Weekend_writer »

CHAPTER 1 - EMILY'S WEEKEND

KEY WORDS - F , SB , Cuffs , Indoor

It was a weekday afternoon and I had just completed the teller's shift at the bank where I worked part time. I was getting ready to leave for the community college from where I was going to graduate in another week. I also had a second job at the neighbourhood café 2 blocks over. The manager was like a godfather to me and I respected him. Besides I needed the money. The regular customers also always were a familiar sight. I was a pretty popular reason or so the manager said. As I was getting ready to leave, the branch manager called me over. Hey Emily! got a sec ?

As I sat down in front of her, she said, so now that you're graduating next week. Would you like to work here for full time as a employee rather than temp ? It'd mean more money and she quoted a figure. I jumped at the opportunity as I was wishing she would make an offer. My parents lived in the same state but it was a long drive. I had managed to do without a student loan this far and but situation was bit tight at times.

After collage as I was working at the café, I saw this rather seedy highway flyer someone had left on the table. It had the advertisement of some Adult shop on the highway. I ignored it at the time but the logo and location stuck with me since it was about 6 hours away.

Couple of weeks later, with graduation ceremony behind me, few friends dragged me off to a bar to celebrate end of school. While leaving, I saw the same flyer with that same ad. This time for some unconscious reason I stuck it in my pocket. Next day was a Saturday and I sat at the kitchen counter in my tiny apartment, I saw that flyer and pulled it out. It advertised this Adult Store which specialized in cuffs and chains in particular. For some reason I wanted to explore it as I had never been in one before. I debated all of the next week about it in my mind. Finally I decided I'd visit the place on Friday afternoon after bank shift was over.

Come Friday, I drove to the place. It was housed in a rather older building that was kept really well. It was off off an exit where there were no other services. I walked in. An older man greeted me in rather gruff voice. "Miss, are you lost and looking for directions or are you here to shop ? " I was uncertain. finally I said, I was shopping. He said, if that's the case put one of those on indicating a pair of steel handcuffs hanging from the wall to my left. It's our freebie tour. As I looked uncertain, he clarified, Yes I will take them off you when you're checking out or decide not to buy. So I put a pair on. The touch was cold and I shivered for a second. But I realized I kind of liked the feeling of putting them on.

As I explored the shop with my hands cuffed in front of me, I realized, the shop indeed specialized in a variety of chains, cuffs and shackles I had not imagined existed. There were all kinds of types and designs. I was a bit fascinated with them. I reproached myself, but the continued touch of cold handcuffs on my hands kept making my mind wonder. I was really curious when I saw a set of full body cuffs which I later realized are usually called transport restraints, except this one was designed to lock from neck to legs in one continuous set with adjustable length at waist. Unlike the traditional transport restraints, this one wasn't piecemeal put together. It as one continuous unit. As he saw me looking at them, the old man said, do you want to buy it or rent it for the weekend ? I was confused. I said, can I try to see how it feels to be in them ? He said, we stopped permitting try-out after some past experience, with that specific item. Most of the times, those who tried ended up renting or buying anyway. I was sure I did not want buy unless I was sure I wanted to spend my hard earned savings on it.

He said, you'd have to rent them for the weekend as that's the minimum period. Still uncertain, I asked, what do you mean rent ? Do I pay rent and take home ? Waggling a finger, he said, you rent them and one of our rooms downstairs for the weekend. I will let you out Monday Morning. I had to be back in the bank on Monday morning and had a long drive. So we agreed to rent till Sunday night. He took me to his cellar to show the rooms. There was a long passageway with various rooms on both sides and a small tiny triangular room under the stairs. The far end of the passage was shrouded in darkness. Before I could ask about it, he let me into the first room on the right. The door opened into the room. It was a small 8 ft by 10 ft room, pretty threadbare with a toilet in the corner in front of you and a large O ring bolted to the wall in the far corner. There was a window in the centre of the far wall. He said, for the set you want to rent (I still wasn't sure I wanted to!) comes with this room only. The door has no lock and its always open.(That gave me a little more courage.) I didn't particularly care. for the details, not understanding then that I was destined to spend the entire weekend in that room! I agreed to "Rent" and off we went upstairs.

As I reached for the top of the stairs, my heels slipped and I reached out for the railing, forgetting completely that I was handcuffed. Thankfully I recovered. The old man said, "Ok now that you're renting, let me take those off." Upstairs as we went back to the set I wanted to see, he said, oh I almost forgot. There's one more rule on the rental contract. You will need to be wearing a skirt. I asked "what's wrong with my jeans ?". He simply said, they tend to get in the way and he's happy to sell a skirt to me. I really thought that was an odd rule, but it wasn't like I hadn't worn skirts before. So he sold me a short miniskirt in Khaki colour with a zipper running its entire length on one side. After visiting his changing room, we finally got to the point of taking out the set. He said, "I'll set you up in the changing room, as you might need or want to take your clothes off before putting it on. Also remember to put on the collar first to avoid bunching up the chains." That was my another word of the day, that he was referring to the large handcuff that was at the top. There seemed to be a lot of chain he seemed to carry back to the changing room. I didn't realize then but discovered its purpose much later to my chagrin.

As instructed I put on the collar around my neck. My hands were now free since he took off the handcuffs. The touch of the collar felt ice cold to my bare neck, sending chilly shivers down my spine! Next came the chain around the waist. it was attached by another chain to the collar. This one ran down my front. I am 5 ft 11 inch 110 Lb, but since I had been a Competition gymnast in high school, I have a small waist. This became obvious when I saw that one end of the waist chain was attached to a pair of handcuffs and the other end had a small lock that looked like it opened to the same key as my handcuffs. I realized with some horror, that I was thinking of this set of handcuffs and leg irons as MY Cuffs already. I wondered, am I wanting to buy them instead of renting ? It was too early to tell, but I knew for sure I started to like putting the whole set on.

So the chain went around my waist, as I made it snug, I realized due to my small waist, I was getting longer play on the handcuffs. Two chains ran between the one around my waist to the leg irons, ending some distance apart from each other on the leg iron chain. After locking waist chain in place, I bent over and reached for the leg irons (Another new word). As I was on the floor, bent over locking one in place, I sensed beginning of a orgasm. I was both surprised, and embarrassed beyond my imagination. I am not a virgin, I've had guys and orgasms during sex. So it was surprising to get one without sex. With a monumental effort, I controlled it out of sheer embarrassment, and locked the leg irons in place, making sure none of them were too tight. Lastly I put on the handcuffs, and the orgasm came back on. Once again with herculean effort, I controlled my emotions and called the old guy over to check if I'd done it right and my decision to go ahead with the renting. He said yes, and we went to sign the Rent contract and payment. The walk was short normally but now with my feet in the leg irons it was difficult to walk. I had to control my runner's gait and take small steps. The feeling of restricted movement did not at all help with my rising feelings. (What's going on with my body ? It seemed like it had a mind of its own!)

Thank God for the pull out counter for the checkpads, I could have never reached the top of the counter with my hands cuffed to my waist. He seemed to understand that and helped me write a check and sign the contract. I only glanced it over, in my rush to hide my embarrassment. We then went to the room bellow, me in the lead this time, trying to hide my face. He gave a warning to take small steps on the stairs. By now I had a good idea of what to expect and I reached bellow. As we went in, I wanted to see what view was outside the small window. I saw the highway traffic in far distance. I heard some rattle of chains behind me. I turned slowly around and saw that he had locked a long chain running from my collar to the ring in the corner!!!

I was furious. I demanded to take it off. He said its a common practice to lock merchandise in the room so customers didn't steal it. I argued vehemently but he showed the contract I had signed in a hurry, which clearly stated it. I accepted the fact and he left promising to get me food before he left for the night. As he pulled the stopper from under the door of the room, I realized to my horror that although there was no lock, there was no handle on the inside of the door either. Since it opened inward, without a handle there was no way I was leaving the room! I tried to reach it before it completely closed on me but I got a violent jerk as the chain locked to the wall yanked. Unable to take a breath, I slowly walked back and reached the ring and sunk in the corner. The door had closed!

As I recovered from the jerk, I calmed down. I accepted the fact that I had in a way willingly signed up to be locked up like this and might as well finish the "rent". I examined myself, all chained up head to feet and nowhere to go beyond what the chain to wall permitted. I tried to make best of the situation and attempted to play with my cuffs pretending to take them off. Their touch to my bare feet and neck brought back the feelings I had suppressed before and I had a big orgasm! It just kept coming in waves and seemed to go on forever. As I lay there panting, straining against my handcuffs, I still could not get over my surprise of the orgasm. I wondered what might have been the reason and wondered if it was the chains that caused it. I had a really hard time believing that and I kept on thinking. Nightfall came and the old guy gave me some food and water before leaving and promising to stop by the next morning for more.

I slept rather fitfully given my restricted movement. Sometime during the night, the rattle of my chains woke me up to a fresh orgasm. This time I knew for a fact it had to be the cuffs and chains on my body, their touch, the feeling of helplessness excited me. But I had never known I liked being chained up and refused to believe what my body was telling me. As I lay there, I heard some stifled screams of a girl from the next room. It went on for some time and then there was silence. I wondered about calling out, but given my condition, I was in no shape to help even if someone needed help.

The next morning I asked the old man about it, and he said, there are other renters but he could not discuss them. I thought it might have been some girl getting an orgasm like me and was glad I didn't call out. All throughout the day, I walked around the room causing more rattle of the chains and feeling of restriction and helplessness. I had to train myself a lot to walk with small steps, to avoid tripping over. I realized, for the second time I was chained head to toe in one piece unit that was also chained to the wall. This coupled with the restricted walk predictably led to more orgasms. By now I was getting positively embarrassed by them. I am not a nymph but so many orgasms were embarrassing not to mention tiring! I did begin to understand what my body kept telling me. That I enjoyed the chains I had willingly locked on my body. That was rather too much to process.

It was still day light outside when the old guy brought me dinner and left. I slept soon after, I was tired from all the excitement I guess. I was woken up in the middle of the night and saw there was some new guy leaning over me, examining I suppose. Although there was no light in the room there was a dim bulb out in the passage and I could see his outline. He was younger, somewhere in his thirties. I attempted to get up but the chains got in the way, he saw them and said, "You've got it all wrong! This is not how it's supposed to be done. Now I will have fix it first." Worried and little scared, I shrank further back into the corner. He dangled the key to my chains in front of my face and said "see it was right outside your room!". Then he reached for my handcuffs. Unsure if he's freeing me or not, I let him. He unlocked only one hand. Before I knew anything, he had me on my stomach. He yanked the chain around my waist without unlocking it, bruising me. This got my cuffs behind me. However it got the chains running from my waist to the leg irons all twisted around my legs. But guessing his intentions, I started to struggle as much as I can. He said, "You know its useless to struggle right, you're still chained to the wall. There's no way you can stop me." I still continued to struggle as he locked my only free hand now behind my back. Then it was the turn of my leg irons. While sitting on my back to make sure I don't move, he unlocked my leg irons and untangled the chains. Then he locked the leg irons back on. Then he said, "There, you see, this is how its done, with your hands always cuffed behind you." He realized the chain between my neck collar and my waist was now twisted. So he rotated my collar around. This got the chain between my collar and wall to the front. He then pushed me over thus pinning my hands under me in my handcuffs. I struggled mightily but I was unable to stop what happened next. He first took my skirt off. Then when he could not take my t-shirt off, he took out a pocket knife and cut it off. Then it was the turn of my bra and panties which soon lay in tatters. Seeing me fully naked and chained up, he had this evil grin. First he kissed me deeply then proceeded to have his way with me. All my resistance was futile and only seemed to excite him further. While he was deep inside me, he gave me the key and whispered in my ear. "You're welcome to free yourself. IF you succeed, I will leave you alone." Me accepting the key with a handcuffed hand from under me, seemed to make him more excited. With him still all the way inside me, I made a supreme effort to unlock my handcuff. But by now I had started to sweat and I dropped the key on the floor. He somehow sensed it, got off and quickly grabbed the key. and said, "Too bad you lost. I am going to have a lot of fun with you. I saw all day that you got to liking having those chains on your entire body." Although I had reached the same conclusion, darned if I'd admit to him of all the people, when I had not admitted to myself yet. Instead I asked "How did you know ? " he said I just know. And then cryptically added, "with time you will find out." With that, he came back at me, this time making sure the key was well out of my reach. Once again he whispered in my ear during the sex. "Since your chains nailed you, I am going to leave them a present". After he was finished, with rather one sided enjoyment, I was truly exhausted and semi-conscious.

I don't truly remember what happened next. But next thing I remember, It was morning and he was gone. I found myself lying on the floor, looking down the length of the chain between my throat and wall. My hands were still cuffed behind me. I now could not see any of my chains except my leg irons. I was still stark naked. I tried to get up, I realized my pussy was still hurting, but there was something else. So I looked down to see a leather g string around it. I tried my mightiest to take it off, but it was tied too tight in front. My hands just couldn't reach the knot. Next I tried to put the skirt at least back on. After what seemed like forever, I managed to do it. Just in time for the old man to come with food. I had a very long argument with him about what had happened. He pointed to the lease agreement which stated, since he was not involved in putting the chains on me, the responsibility was on me and not him. I asked to be let go, but he said, when the time was up that evening. I begged him to at least provide me with a shirt. This he did, a khaki tank top that had the same zip on one side. I realized these zips are what helped the guy in the night easily get me naked.

As I attempted to get up and walk, all of a sudden I had a new sensation. There was something inside me, covered by the g string. I realized too late, it was a vibrator on a timer. I had seen one with my collage room-mate as she liked to use it. But I had never used one. As it went off, It caused an orgasm. Although this one was not as big as the one I had on friday night after being in the chains for the first time, it was pretty effective. That's when I realized what the guy in the night meant when he said about a present for my chains. From that point on, the vibrator kept on going on periodically with the same effect. Finally evening came and the old man unlocked me. I tore off the g string and took out the vibrator. It was a white bullet shaped one. I tried to give it to the old guy who did not want to touch it. He said, you must have brought it with you. You take it with you. I said I didn't want it. Then he said, you can leave it in the locker where rest of my stuff was, if in case I returned. Since I could care less at that time, I was still arguing with him about what happened in the night. He kept swearing the store front door was closed all weekend and he slept in back room of the store. As I was getting ready to leave, he offered me some compensation. "Look since you said you had some trouble, I am willing to give you a coupon for a free weekend rental for next time.", I countered, "Along with that original handcuff you had me put on while shopping ? With its key ?". He thought it over for a bit and agreed. So we went back to the counter, I grabbed the cuffs and he gave me a key to them, this one I realized was different from that of the night chains. He also took out a nice silver bracelet. It consisted of a small chain, except where there should have been a heart charm, there hung another key. You guessed it, that was the same one as the one for entire body chains I had locked on me. I asked "what's this ?" He indicated, that's the coupon for next time. However, after the events, I wasn't sure I was going to come back ever again.

I drove home pretty late. The next morning I had double shift at the bank to also fill in for our financial adviser who usually managed new accounts. I woke up early, put on my best suit of a pink shirt, black jacket. As I was helping one of our customers, I got up to grab some papers from the printer. As I straightened my suit skirt, the lady asked, "Emily that's a nice bracelet, what charm do you have hanging from it ?"
Last edited by Weekend_writer on 15 Aug 2017, 01:52, edited 4 times in total.
Weekend_writer

Re: Emily's Weekend

Post by Weekend_writer »

Authors Note - This is a first chapter of about 20 odd chapters of Emily's Diary. The diary chronicles the next 4 to 5 years of her life going through much trial and tribulations as well as a lot of self discovery. As you have seen, she still hasn't come to terms with what her body's been telling her.Without giving too much out, let's just say, major upheavals and some emotional things are on their way. One thing is for sure. Emily is not a typical submissive type. She has a Type A Personality.

Also From the Author - This is my first time writing such a story, so please be kind. I want your critique. IF you don't like it, because its too long or boring or some other reason, please please leave a detailed comment so I may improve. Give me critique on how to improve writing style or any other areas. Lastly, and I am being honest not political. I'd like specific take from Female readers about what they thought of Emily. Could they relate to her ? Was she a believable character ?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

im a guy, but i LOVED the story! a couple of the words kind of didnt make sense in certain spots, but i could still understand it. im REALLY looking forward to reading the next one!

makes me want to be chained up right now! :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Weekend_writer

Post by Weekend_writer »

TNTBound wrote:im a guy, but i LOVED the story! a couple of the words kind of didnt make sense in certain spots, but i could still understand it. im REALLY looking forward to reading the next one!
Thank you for the compliment. Would you say, overall, is it too long ? Or way too much detailed ?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i think the length is good, it drew me right into the story. the level of detail was nice, it made me feel like i was right there.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cdinbonds

Re: Emily's Weekend - Chapter 1

Post by cdinbonds »

Good story, well written, easy to read. Please continue with the next installment!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
pdw1234pdw

Re: Emily's Weekend - Chapter 1

Post by pdw1234pdw »

this is really good. i hope to read the other 19 chapters :-)