Sandra and Geoffrey 3

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Sandra and Geoffrey 3

Post by restricted »

A week before the holiday to the cottage, which in all honesty Sandra was not looking forward to as she would be expected to do the cleaning and cooking and all the other housework so it wouldn’t be a holiday for her.

That was until she had a few days off before the holidays and watched a TV program about men who wear dresses. That gave her an idea. Although she had got Geoffrey to wear a skirt for her, this would go a little further. She told Geoffrey that she was going to get a few last minute shopping items. He didn’t think about it. The more she thought about it, the more it grew on her.

She needed a holiday as much as Geoffrey and she was going to get one. A day trip to London saw her running in and out of shops. The first shop was to buy eighteen pair of knickers. Some were satin, some frilly ones and some plain cotton. She also bought two baby doll nighties and a couple of long ones made of satin.

The next shop saw her buy four bras and a corset. The third shop saw her purchase a short French Maids uniform complete with petticoats and a frilly hat. She also bought a plain maid’s dress and a bodiced pinafore. While she was there she bought some size E false breasts. Just as she went to walk out she spotted the shoes. A pair of five inch heeled wide shoes and a pair of plain loafers in Geoffrey’s size. The assistant said she needed stockings and a suspender belt. Sandra bought six pair of stockings and two suspender belts.

The assistant said the shoes were too big for her and Sandra told her the story. Sandra wanted to get even with Geoffrey. She told them where they were going for a holiday so she is going to make Geoffrey become the maid for her. The girl laughed and said she would love to see it. “Come down one day and see for yourself” The girl agreed she would. She told Sandra where she could get false nails for men from and Sandra laughed. That would be great to glue them on. “You have earrings for him?” Sandra hadn’t thought about it. She got some and a nice blonde wig as well.

By the time she left, Sandra had really bashed the credit card. Still, if it would give her the perfect holiday, then it would be worth it. And the girl would get a nice bonus. If she were to walk in while Geoffrey was dressed then she would tease the life out of him.

To make sure Geoffrey didn’t cotton on; Sandra put the majority of the clothes in the boot of her car. She walked in with just the knickers and bras. Geoffrey thought they were beautiful. Would he think so when he found out they were not for Sandra? It would only be a few days before she found out.

The night before the holiday, Geoffrey said they should get a take away. Sandra agreed and said she would pack the rest of their clothes and put them in the boot ready for the early start in the morning. Along with some rope and gags.

Once Geoffrey was out of the way, Sandra removed all of Geoffrey’s clothes from his suitcase and filled them with the clothes she had bought for her maid. She had to think of a name. Gertrude when he was in the normal uniform and Giselle when he was the French maid.

They ate the meal and it was all Sandra could do from not bursting out laughing. They went to bed early ready for the off. Next morning they left at five to beat the rush and arrived at nine thirty. Miles too early. They went for a ride around while Sandra was praying they would not be pulled oved and told to open the cases. But they were not stopped. Geoffrey who had been driving was tired so Sandra told him to lie down. She would join him shortly.

Sandra looked around and saw a lovely leather foot stall. It was wide enough for two people to sit on. They had an identical one at home.

Quietly she filled his wardrobe and drawers with the uniforms. Then she filled her own wardrobe. Geoffrey woke up and Sandra said not to get changed. They would walk down to the pub for a meal and a drink.

That night, they turned in early and fell fast asleep. The fresh air had knocked them out. However, Sandra was awake a lot earlier than Geoffrey. She had made sure he had drunk a lot more than normal.

She eased his pants off very carefully, took his trousers shirt, jacket, shoes and socks and locked them in the boot of the car. Sandra’s revenge was about to take effect. Then she climbed back into bed.

Geoffrey woke up and saw Sandra fast asleep so he went to have a shower, get breakfast and bring it in to her. He asked her how comes he had lost his pants. “It just shows you. You were so drunk you don’t remember taking them off to make love to me. You fell asleep”

Geoffrey went to his wardrobe and found the maid outfits hanging there and the shoes on the bottom. He opened his suitcase to find all the underwear there neatly packed. He rushed to Sandra’s wardrobe to check if she had swapped them. He realised she hadn’t.

“Where’s my clothes?” he demanded, "These are not mine". Sandra blushed, “I’m sorry. You are my maid for the holiday. I need a break as well” Geoffrey said she couldn’t do that so she reminded him she needed to get even with him and said she couldn’t do it.

“Oh well, walk around naked if you want to, but we might get visitors” Geoffrey knew he was beaten. “Today you can be Gertrude to get you used to the job. I’m off to town. You can come along if you want” Geoffrey declined

She showed him how to get dressed. “You really look the part” she told him. “Now scrub the place out and clean the windows. Inside and out. Any day the work is not completed or my orders are not carried out to my satisfaction means you will have to go home in the dresses. I think that will be fun for me. A French maid sitting next to me” Geoffrey asked about his clothes he came down in. “They are in the boot of the car. When I am here I have found a perfect hiding place for the keys so don’t bother looking for them. Have dinner ready for me when I get back and practise your walking and how to curtsey. Hold the pinafore at the corners and give a deep curtsey. You will call me madam while we are here. ”

With that she went out leaving Gertrude (Geoffrey) looking at all the work she had to do. Geoffrey didn’t know where to start. Sandra in the meantime had phoned the girl. She found out the day she was going to visit and told her Giselle the French maid will be on duty that day. The girl laughed. She couldn’t wait to see it.

Geoffrey was wandering around waiting for the coast to be clear so he could clean the windows. He had scrubbed the work surfaces, vacuumed the floor, polished the table and dusted elsewhere. His pearl earrings were getting on his nerves. They kept falling off as they were clip on and the wig made him itch.

He took the wig off. Which was too bad as Sandra caught him without it. “Do I need to wear it? He was told he does. A little glue and it was stuck firmly to his head after Sandra had shaved his head for him.

Geoffrey never went outside of the cottage all week apart from cleaning the windows. He kept asking for his clothes back but Sandra was not going to relent. She even made him wear the nighties she had bought him.

The following Thursday the girl turned up. Geoffrey was dressed as Giselle. Sandra liked this as the shoes raised his bum so she got a glimpse of his knickers and petticoats.
There was a knock on the door and Sandra ordered him to see who it was. “Do as you are told and don’t be insolent. Or think of all the roadside cafes we could call in on the way home while you are dressed as a French maid. Don’t forget to curtsey. Also be polite. I’ll be listening”

Geoff opened the door to find a twenty year old girl standing there who immediately burst into peels of laughter. “Can I help you miss?”
“You do look ever so sweet. I have come to see your wife”. Geoffrey curtsied which caused more merriment. He led her into the lounge where Sandra welcomed her and told Giselle to make them a cup of tea. The girl stifled a laugh as he tried to walk out of the lounge without showing his knickers and stocking tops off.

All afternoon the pair chatted while Sandra kept him hard at it with a duster. “Do the windows Giselle” Sandra barked at him. “Yes madam” he replied and curtsied. While he was outside the girl told Sandra that as she left some girls turned up who knew her. The funny thing was they bought a French maid’s outfit and some toys. But she never told them where they had gone on holiday. The girl said it was the best entertainment she had seen. It was bout time men were shown how embarrassing it was got someone of the opposite sex ogling their bums.

At the end of the holiday, Sandra relented and let him go home in his own clothes. Geoffrey had learned to share the housework and how to hang his clothes properly instead of just dumping them on the floor.

Sandra realised how much she loved Geoffrey as a maid and said she will make him wear the outfits for special occasions. Geoffrey asked what she called special occasions. “Like when you are tied up”

“Well, we go home in the morning. Want to tie me up now?” Geoffrey asked.

Sandra got him to lie on his back on the footstool and tied his hands to the top legs and his ankles to the other two legs.

She ran her hands up and down between the stocking tops and his frilly knickers and in no time they were both ready for it so she straddled him and rode him hard.
At the end of the session she released him and asked “Any questions”

“Yes. Only one. I enjoyed that. When can we do it again?”

Sandra looked at him, handed him his nightdress and said “After the holidays Giselle. After the holidays”
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.