Sandra and Geoffrey 2

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Sandra and Geoffrey 2

Post by restricted »

Owing to circumstances the statue thing at the club had to be cancelled. Sandra and Geoffrey were so looking forward to it as well. They were interested to see how Sandra’s friends would turn them into living statues. They had both seen the people keeping stationary and most were good. But this was something entirely different. They would have to be encased in plaster.

The pair decided to go away to a cottage in the country. Geoffrey booked it. It was quite close to a city and yet far enough away to relax and be alone.
Geoffrey decided that while they were looking forward to the holidays, they could still have fun. They drew cards. The person with the lowest number would be tied up. Sandra lost. She had a King while Geoffrey had the Ace.

Sandra wanted to know what Geoffrey would do to her but Geoffrey wasn’t about to tell her. All that Saturday he worked on his plans in the garage while Sandra went out to get some shopping.

Sandra came home with masses of bags “For our holidays” she said. She had brought in a takeaway meal and they ate it heartily followed by some wine.

“You ready Sandra?” She looked at him, “To be tied up” Sandra nodded. “Okay, then strip off. I want you naked”. Slowly and provocatively Sandra removed her clothes. She sauntered towards him as he held the ropes out.

“Turn around”. Sandra obeyed. Geoffrey took a six foot long piece of soft cotton rope and folded it in half. “Place your hands on the inside of your elbows so your fingertips just touch your arms” Sandra smiled as she did and Geoffrey wrapped the rope around her arms four times leaving the loop at the end dangling by twelve inches. He threaded it carefully though the loops. And tied it to the other end finally pulling the open end through the loop ensuring that the rope could not be pulled clear.

Another six foot length of rope was halved forming another loop and was tied off to make a complete circle. This was wrapped around her arms above the elbows preventing her from trying to pull out of the coils around her lower arms. This too was tied off with the end of the rope threaded though the protruding end. The excess was left dangling down.

A twelve foot length of rope was doubled into the same loop and then used to go across her back under her arms and around her neck. The looped end was taken under her other arm and taken back across her shoulder to behind her neck. The open end was taken over her shoulder and joined to the looped end. The open end was tied to the loop end and passed through the protruding loop. This looked like she had a back pack on.

Geoffrey stepped back to examine his handy work. “Comfortable?” he asked. Sandra said she was but he would have to hurry as she was getting damp already. “Right. I’m now going to cleave gag you so I can’t hear you moan. If it gets uncomfortable nod “No” and I will untie you”. Sandra gleefully opened her mouth so he could apply the gag and tie it off behind her head.

She tried to nestle up to him, but Geoffrey was now concentrating on the next task. “Come slave and meet your torment” He pushed her into the garage where she saw a hoist. “Stand under it slave. Sandra smiled as she stepped into the garage.

Putting her in the right position Geoffrey tied her ankles, her knees and above her knee caps. Sandra was immobilised completely. “Comfortable?” Sandra nodded “Yes”. A forty foot piece of rope was passed over the wheel of the hoist. It went to another hoist wheel about ten feet in front of her. The rope was passed over that wheel. Then back to the first one and back to the second one again. That made a double strength hoist system. Slow but unstoppable. Sandra didn’t have to wait long to realise what the hoists were going to be used for.

The rope from the hoist was passed behind her back and between the loops of her upper arms. He passed it between her lower arms and her body and tucked it under her pulling on it as he went. Sandra knew what it was about. Geoffrey tied the rope to the ropes that came from under her shoulders, pulling them tightly together. Geoffrey took a piece of rope, tied it to one of the under arm ropes, around her back and tied it off to the other under arm rope. That kept the ropes apart and put a bit of pressure under Sandra’s breasts.
Geoffrey then went to the other hoist and pulled on the rope making it tight under Sandra. She liked the feeling of this. It was just right; maybe a bit more pressure would be nice. But at the moment she was content and confirmed she was comfortable.

Geoffrey disappeared and came back with a huge block of ice. On it he placed a heavy weight and attached the rope to it. He added more weights, tying them to the rope until he knew the total weight was more than Sandra.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, said goodnight told her the ice would take two days to melt so she should enjoy herself. He was off to watch the football and then bed. After that he turned the light out and locked the door.

He watched Sandra via his computer and a hidden night vision camera. At the end of the match, he looked again. Sandra was starting to squirm a little. The rope must be working its magic on her. He was recording it for her and him to watch. It was fascinating to see her wriggling against the ever increasing pressure.

The next morning he looked and she was grimacing. She must be near an orgasm, but it wasn’t going to let her have one. The rope was moving too slowly. Geoffrey went into the garage and said she looked like she was having fun. Sandra glared at him. The ice was only a halfway down by now. “If you think it’s bad now, wait until the ice has completely melted”

With that he picked up a paddle and gave Sandra’s bum a smack. She leapt forward and felt the rope rubbing on her sex lips. She was wondering what it will be like when the ice has gone.

Geoffrey removed the gag and gave her a drink. Sandra called him all sorts of names. He gave her a sandwich and then put the gag back into her mouth. “That’s enough of that insolence slave. See you later. I’m off to play golf. Do you want me to leave the garage front door open for you? By the way, I had that Ace with me all the time, so I knew you couldn't beat me” Sandra shook her head no as she knew people could see into the garage.

When he got back, the ice was now three quarters melted. Sandra was straining to keep her feet with the rope by now trying to enter her pussy lips. It was crushing them as it was. Geoffrey left and went to the kitchen. He returned with his dinner. He set up a table and chairs and sat and ate it while watching the entertainment. Sandra was wriggling with pleasure by now. The rope had somehow managed to part her lips and was putting pressure on her clitoris.

“Oh, this is fun. This is for what your friends did to us.” He finished dinner, took the table and chair out and returned with a deck chair. “This is the life. Nothing to do but watch an unworthy slave get her just rewards”

Two hours later the ice melted and the whole pressure was now exerted and Sandra was feeling every pound of pressure on her. She screamed as floods of electricity flowed through her body as she finally succumbed to the pressure on her.

Geoffrey flew out of the deck chair and released her. He undid the ropes on her legs first and then the ropes from the hoist. Still gagged, he marched her up to the bedroom where he stripped and bent her over taking her doggy fashion. Sandra felt the power of his body thrashing against her bum and then screamed in delight as that was the first time she had been lucky enough to have two orgasms.

Finally he untied her and took her into the shower where they enjoyed a nice refreshing shower. Sandra was still purring with warmth from the afterglow of her orgasm.
“Right you bastard” she said, “I will get even for that. You deserve the most terrible retribution for that.” Geoffrey laughed and said she wouldn’t be able to get even that easily. “Any questions?” he asked. “Yes, when can we do it again?”

“After the holidays. After the holidays”
Last edited by restricted on 26 Jul 2017, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
TNTBound

Re: Sandra and Geoffrey 2

Post by TNTBound »

LOVE IT! awesome story!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!