A house must never be empty.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

A house must never be empty.

Post by restricted »

This is a transcript from a tape recording made in the dungeon of Miss *Bleep* (Deleted name) and written by her.

Sitting in the café having a cup of coffee I looked over and saw her. I thought I recognised her. But from where? After a few moments I realised she is a well-known personality on the television.

Some time went by and she started to write something. As she left, she dropped a piece of paper on my table and walked out of the door. I read the note “Meet me in the Red Lion in ten minutes”.

Wow, my luck was in. Here was I, a complete nobody and this gorgeous celeb was interested in me. I quickly drank my coffee and rushed off to the Red Lion.

There she was. I bought us a drink and we hit it off like we had known each other for years. She asked me where I was staying and I told her nowhere as I had just moved into town.

She asked about my family and I told her my parents were dead and I have no siblings. She said she was sorry about my misfortune. She asked if I had any girlfriends and I told her I’ve never had one. “I thought so. Us girls get that feeling as you are too attentive” I could see she was still deep in thought.

She told me she was having a house built and it was nearly finished. I asked about her friends and family. She told me she doesn’t have a boyfriend as she is rather kinky and she frightens them off. She had no family either. Her being kinky sounded good to me. Leather? Rubber? Whips and chains?

“Look, I have a garage you can sleep in for tonight. I can’t let you stay in the house with me as we hardly know each other” she said and I agreed to stay in the garage. It was an impressive house and the garage was meant for two cars. But she did say the house was nearly finished so will be able to let me have a room when it is ready. I thought it would do me until I find a place unless we became an item of course, which I would love very much.

We wandered back to a restaurant where I said I would buy dinner but can’t afford much. She told me not to be silly, she will pay for it. In the end we settled for 50/50.

I left my bags in the garage and we went into her house, she showed me around. It was beautiful. However that is when she said she only had one room left to finish. I didn’t see anything wrong. I looked at her and she told me to follow her.

Sliding open a secret panel, she revealed some stairs. We descended into a basement. In front of us was a heavy oak door with a small barred window in it. She undid the three locks and slid back to two heavy bolts. Surprisingly the door opened easily. We entered the room.

On one side were some iron bars. “They are my cells. I like to play prisoner cell block H”. Each cell was divided from the next by thick concrete blocks. She stepped into one and told me to shut the door and lock it. As the door closed I could hear her breath deeply. Her eyes were closed so she was imagining I was capturing her. “Oh well” I thought, “If that is her kink, great. Lead me on. I don’t mind wearing a prison wardens’ uniform”.

I left her there for a few moments until she asked to be let out. “You shouldn’t have done that. That is the idea of a prison. To punish and I’ve been a very naughty girl” When I asked her if she wanted to go back inside she said “No. The dream had been ruined. Maybe another day. There is one part missing in here. The last part of the house. A house must never be empty so I will finish that later”

On the other side was a recess about three feet wide by three feet deep. I wondered what it was for and saw the chains hanging down. “I love going in there” she told me. I said it should have a door on it. Her reply was she thought about it but she had another idea.

I wondered what she meant by a house must never be empty. Later upstairs she asked me to remove my clothes and put on a loincloth. I looked at her. She told me to go and have a shower and handed me the material. I went upstairs and she followed me. Before I knew it she was sponging me down and then drying me with a rough towel. Finally she wrapped the loin cloth around my waist. I was embarrassed at my erection but she told me it was nice and not to feel embarrassed.

She poured out a glass of wine and said “Here Tarzan. Drink this” I drank it and started to feel tired. Had she drugged me? She told me to go down into the cellar and I could sleep in one of the cells. As I entered a cell, she told me to sleep tight and gave me a slight kiss on the cheek. Finally she closed the cell door on me and left me there.

I woke in the morning to find her standing there looking at me. “You must have been tired. You were asleep for twelve hours” I agreed with her as I had been on the move for two days from Italy.

I was released and taken up for breakfast. “That loincloth really suits you” she told me. I said I would put my clothes on shortly and she laughed “Don’t do that. Have another shower and put it back on and we can have some fun” That sounded an invite if ever there was. “I only want to see how far my prisoner can move”

I was taken down to the cellar once more after my shower and asked to stand in the recess. I looked at her and she said it was only a bit of fun. I would get a treat afterwards. So I stood with my back to the wall while she fastened the chains onto my wrists and ankles. I was asked to see how much movement I had and found I could only walk two feet. By that time, my hands were held down by my side.

“Oh dear. I’ve left the keys upstairs. Silly me. Wait there while I go and get them.” She was gone for some time before she returned. “Sorry, I couldn’t find them” She jangled them in front of me. Just then, the door opened again and four naked girls were marched into the room. Their captor was dressed all in latex. They had chains from collars to their wrists so they could not defend themselves if they got spanked. Each was locked into a different cell. The fun will begin in a few moments. They will be craving sex but won’t be able to get relief. Just to help them” she ripped off my loincloth leaving me there naked with an enormous erection. Each of the girls stated groaning.

The celeb and the captor left us there, all five of us begging for sex. My cock was throbbing like a motorbike. Each of the girls clung to the bars of their cells trying to get their legs between them to stimulate themselves.

About an hour later, the celeb and the captor came back. They had a couple of buckets. The celeb put a tray on the floor and then poured out cement from the buckets while the captor went and brought back a dozen bricks.

“What are you doing?” I asked and was told that the room must always have someone in it. Normally it was a woman who was walled up, but she was doing it the other way round. I tried shouting but was told that no one would hear me and after the wall would be plastered, no one would know I was there. “But don’t worry; one of these girls will be buried alive in the garden with an air pipe. It depends on who fails to impress me or my guests. No one knows they are here. I’m having a patio put in next week so they may finish up under the concrete together”

I struggled and could see the girls were getting in a right state. But it was useless. “Oh, I do love it. A virgin walled up alive. What these girls could do for you and you for them. They are all virgins as well you know”

I said someone would find me but was told my clothes had been sent to the tip already. Slowly they put the first layer of bricks down along with the second skin of the wall. It took them ten minutes to complete. “We don’t want to rush things do we, my little sacrificial virgin”

The second line of bricks took them five minutes. I could see the girls going absolutely loopy with frustration. “I hope you are memorising this as their torment will be the last thing you see” The girls were screaming by now. Their emotions were building up to a crescendo. “Oh, don’t worry, they won’t be allowed to have an orgasm. They have not had enough of the drug. This is fun isn’t it? We should have recorded it so we could watch it over and over again”

Six lines of bricks now in place and I knew she meant it. She intended to brick me up. Within a half hour, the two skins of the wall were up to my waist. “One thing I have to do” With that she took of her latex glove, reached over and stroked my cock. “So lovely. Untouched by any woman. Maybe I should have jerked you off, but then again you wouldn’t be so frustrated”
I begged her not to brick me in. “For that, the last thing you will hear is the girls getting their well deserved orgasms. We will give them a chance for a release”

Two other women entered the room. I begged them to make her stop but they laughed. They were lesbians like the celeb who hated men and loved torturing them.

The wall was now at my head level. I tried knocking it, but the only thing that would reach it was my head and it would only give me a headache.

Only one line of bricks to go and I heard a buzzing sound. The torturers were using vibrators on the slaves and each of the girls screamed as they exploded with relief. The last line of bricks went in sealing me off from the world, never to have been inside a woman. It went dark as the last brick was inserted. I could still hear them.

As I wait for the end, I wondered how many more men would suffer this fate. DON’T LET IT BE YOU.

]My name is XXXXX XXXXX. I am a TV personality. I got him to talk to the tape recorder while we did the dirty on him. I told him that if he finished the story off, I would release him. Unfortunately for him I had no intentions of releasing him and had to cut the microphone lead as the last brick went in. Still, at least my little slave girls won't be along in the house at any time. Now I'm looking for some men to cover in latex and bury them under my garage floor.

I am having the concrete floor removed in one of the garages and will have it replaced with a plexi glass floor with coloured lights. Everyone will be told they are dummies in there. They are really. Stupid dummies. Especially when they see the naked girls dancing over them and they can't get out. I think I will leave an air pipe for them so they stay alive a little longer to be tormented even more.

The patio has now been built with two of the girls buried alive under it. So I will need more Virgins to take their place in the cells. You might ask why those two never satisfied me. They refused to have a lesbian session with my friends and I. They refused to use their tongues on us. They do have an airline in their coffins so they will be alive for a little longer. I might put their names on a slab and place it over them. I think that would be nice. Oh, I know, a tub with a small tree in it and a plaque would be perfect.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.