I never expected this when I met her (Part 6)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

I never expected this when I met her (Part 6)

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is a fictional story about being humiliated and locked in chasity in a rather unusual way. There are no references made to a real-life situation that exist to my knowledge. Any similarities are purely coincidental. I've thought it over and it seems most appropriate to write this story in the "I" form. The "I" character in this story is a male.

This is the 5th part of the story "I never expected this when I met her. Please read part 1 first.

Previously in "I never expected this when I met her"
After cheating my way to an orgasm, we decided to stop playing with the belt and continue to a more normal form of play. I would still try not to get an orgasm during the week, and on Saturday, we would play. If I were not to get an orgasm during the play, I would be allowed to give me an orgasm the next day regardless.

Chapter 27 - The past years
It has been quite a while since I cheated and we changed our sexual relationship. At first, I was not to get an orgasm during the week and we'd play on Saturday. Most of the time I would get an orgasm during the play, and those few times where I didn't, I got myself one the next day. After doing for a month or two, we started to do more regular sex and less bdsm play. During the day on Saturday, we would do things normal couples do. Sometimes we went to friends, sometimes we went out, like visiting a park, shopping for stuff, etc. We still played, but it was more like once a month. After a year and a half, we decided to move in together and buy a new house. We decided to look for a house where we could dedicate an area for bdsm play. We figured a dedicated area would make it easier to play as we could keep the stuff in place, not requiring to tidy it up after playing in case we got company.

Chapter 28 - Getting back to the belt
During a night talking to her, we discussed the past, and from one thing lead another, until we got to the chastity belt. She asked me how I felt about it regardless on how things turned south when I cheated.

I told her, that it was a pretty cool experience, definitely glad I got through it, but that the orgasm denial and the shocks was taking the fun away.

She then asked me: Would you be interested in revisiting the chastity belt game? I'll come up with a scenario, we'll talk it over and only if you agree we'll continue. I've learned from the past, so I will not make you go without orgasm for too long, and I'll make sure chance will not be a requirement to get you one. How about it?

Somehow that felt like a really good idea, and she saw in my eyes that it triggered something.

She said: "Okay, give me some time to think about it and i'll get back to you with the details to discuss."

A few days later, we talked again, and she gave me the details. She also brought a package with her.

She said: "Before I explain the idea, here is a gift for you. Please, open it."

I opened the package, and inside, I found a dart board with arrows.

She said: "Here is my suggestion. We'll play a game of darts. The objective is to reach 501 points in as few throws as possible. In a normal game of darts, you have to end with a double, in my case you do not, given that you are not good at throwing darts. If the sum of the 3 last darts makes the total more than 501, that throw (3 darts) is discarded, but it counts for the amount of throws (+1 throw). The amount of throws it takes you to complete the game is the amount of days you will be confined in the belt.

We'll not use the butt plug attachement, so you can go to the toilet without requiring you to take of the belt. This means that for the total days of how bad you are in this game, you will not see your penis.

Every night, I will blindfold you, take off the belt, clean your penis, and put the belt back on. How does that sound?"

My eyes started to glow. I looked at her with a big smile, kissed and hugged her and said: Oh, what a wonderful idea. I love it.

Chapter 29 - The predicament
I have played darts once or twice, maybe. I was never that good, but given that at some time the other person usually won, I have no idea how bad I really was.

I started throwing, managed to get a 100 score somewhere by throwing 3x20, 20, 20 which was great, but other than that, I wasn't as good as I wanted. After 12 throws, I still had 73 points to go. I averaged my points to about 25 a throw. by throw 16, I still had 12 points to go. Aiming for the 12 was hard. I had a few throws where I did not hit the board, sometimes I was able to hit 9 and or 5, but usually at the end still got more than 12 making that throw not count. When I was at 20, I was still at 12 points. I decided to focus on the 3 as it was in the center, and hopefully easier to throw. Besides hitting a 17 or 19 occassionally, I managed to get my count down to 3 at throw 28 and only needed one more 3.

I fully realized I already would be in chastity for 28 days, almost a full month. If I didn't start hitting that 3 soon, I would get past a month. On the 29th throw, the first throw was a miss. The second throw was a miss too, but I was now directly under the 3. So aiming a bit higher would do it. I threw it and Noooooo... I hit the triple 3.

On the 30th throw, the first one was in the 3. Yay I did it!!!

My girlfriend ordered me to strip naked, and after that the belt went on, I was in chastity again, and I knew it would be a total of 30 days.

I asked: "Will you allow me an orgasm, though?"

She said: "No, of course not. Not today at least. But somewhere between now and the end of the sentence, I'll definitely give you an orgasm. Maybe two, if I'm in a good mood. That much I promise.

Chapter 30 - Not being able to see my penis
Being in the chastity was a real turn on. I forgot how awesome it was to wear it. I was not at all feeling sad about the event. On the contrary. I enjoyed it very much. After a week, I noticed how all this time, I was peeing through the chastity belt, and thus not being able to see my penis. It was definitely weird that the belt now wasn't coming off when I needed to poop. And the routine where she blindfolded me, tying my hands behind my back just to clean my penis was weird too. She took considerable effort in touching my penis as little as necessary to not get any amusement from it.

The next Saturday, she wanted to go shopping for a new sofa. When we moved together, we had brought my sofa to the new home, but it was showing wear, and could benefit from a replacement.

She said: "Slave, when we go shopping today, I don't want you to be wearing any underpants. The belt will be your underpants today. Understood?"

Oh, this was new. In the past, I never had to wear the belt without underpants. Sometimes I was not wearing underpants in a session, but then I wasn't wearing anything else either. This was new. It was a turn on. My penis started to get an erection but was firmly held in place inside the belt. Awww...

I agreed to her terms and she watched me get dressed to make sure I had no underpants on.

We were away for roughly 4 hours and ordered a really good looking sofa that was very comfortable to sit on too. It was made from leather, which we imagined would be great to sit on with our naked butts too.

The rest of the time was pretty routine. I went to work wearing the belt, but no problem in the morning of getting zapped to do my bowels. After 20 days, I started to miss my penis. It was strange, but I hadn't seen the little guy that long and I hadn't got an orgasm yet either and I started to feel the results.

I asked my girlfriend if I could have an orgasm, and her response was: "You know what, next Saturday, we'll play, and I'll let you orgasm. How's that?"

It was Thursday, so 2 more days was doable. I agreed.

Chapter 31 - Playing on Saturday
It was 4 am in the morning when the alarm of my girlfriend went off. I woke up by it and I heard her say: Oh shit, totally forgot to turn it off. She turned the alarm off, and all went quiet again. I quickly fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up. To my shock my arms and legs were cuffed and I was spread-eagle tied to the bed. Furthermore, my blanket was removed too. Given that I always sleep naked nowadays with the exception of the chastity belt, of course, I was thus laying naked and chained on my own bed. My girlfriend was nowhere to be seen though. I waited for a few minutes to see if she came to visit me, but after 15 minutes and still no sign of her, I started to call her name, seeing if she would respond.

And indeed, after a few minutes she came into the room, wearing a nice and shiny red latex catsuit. It really looked good on her.

Her first words were: "Silent slave. You are mine, and a slave does not yell towards his mistress. Or do you want to be gagged?"

I quickly said: "No Mistress. Sorry Mistress.

"Better.", she said. She continued: "Now that I have your attention, today I have dedicated to play with you any way I see fit. I have already prepared everything, so if you're ready, we can continue."

"I'm ready", I said.

She got a blindfold, applied it to me, then uncuffed my hands. She ordered me to sit up, then tied my arms and hands behind my back. She then uncuffed my legs and ordered me to sit on the edge of the bed, guiding my moves as I couldn't see.

She helped me stand up, and moved me out of the room. We went to the attic where we had our BDSM dungeon. She opened one of the cages we had bought and ordered me inside. It was a smaller cage and I had to sit to be in it, with my legs pushed against my chest. She closed the cage, then secured the leg cuffs to the cage. The cage had a roof that could open too with an area designed for a head to go through and secure it. My head was currently outside of the cage. She undid the blindfold so I could see, then closed the roof of the cage such that it closed around my neck. My body was effectively trapped inside the cage and my head was trapped outside of the cage.

She placed the blindfold back on me and said: "I'm going away for a bit. Enjoy yourself."

I was now in a somewhat cramped position, forced to wait for her, unable to do anything.

She came back after 30 minutes, and took off the blindfold. She had brought breakfast with her and fed me.

Chapter 32 - The play continues
After finishing breakfast, the blindfold went on again and I heard her leave. By now, I was sitting for about an hour in an awkward position, and my limps got sore and badly wanted to move, but with only a few inches of movement, that didn't really change my predicament.

After a few minutes, she came back and the blindfold was removed once more. She opened the cage for my head and helped my head come out. She then attached a collar to my neck. The other restraints were removed, and the main cage door was opened. She let me out and I was so happy to stretch my arms and legs.

She ordered me to lie belly down on a spanking bench, and my arms and legs were secured again. She walked to the backside and before I knew it, I felt her inserting a buttplug of some sort. The shape felt familiar. It seemed to be the plug that came with the chastity belt. I never knew it was possible to attach and secure the plug while wearing the belt. I heard a click and felt her jugging on the belt. Apparently she had secured a padlock to keep things in place.

She grabbed a gag, walked towards my mouth, and secured it. She then grabbed a flogger and started to flog my ass. First gently, but then started to use greater swings. The flogger gave an impact on my ass, but as she had learned how to properly use a flogger, the fact that the strands moved past my butt cheeks gave a somewhat scraping/burning feeling. I wanted her to become better at flogging, but now at times I seriously request that suggestion.

Oh, who am I kidding... I love this. She kept increasing the strength bit by bit until I could no longer just feel the hit. I started to moan and knew she was satisfied. But she kept on going. I felt 25 strokes.

She stopped, looked at my ass, rubbed on it, and finally said with satisfaction: "I like a nice warm and red bottom."

She untied me again, and I was requested to move to the bondage table, where I had to lie on top of it.

She wanted my arms to be next to my body. She used rope to bind the collar to the table, fixating my head in place with only limited movement. Next she did put leg cuffs and arm cuffs on and secured them to the table.

She grabbed rope and tied a small harness around my crotch in the same position as my chastity belt. I was thinking: this is pointless, the belt is made of metal, I won't feel the harness at all.

Boy was I wrong in thinking what she wanted to accomplish. The other end of the rope was fed through a D ring in the ceiling and came back down. She pulled the rope hard and ordered me to push my crotch forward into the air as high as possible. The rope kept my crotch in the air. She tied the other end to an object making it possible to suspend my crotch like that.

She grabbed cushions and placed them below my buttocks, filling the area. She untied the rope and slowly lowered me. She had placed many cushions there as I lowered only a little bit before touchdown.

She attached nipple clamps to my nipples. In the past year, we have been training my nipples and I was now able to properly have nipple clamps on my nipples for some time. They hurt, but it was pretty doable. The clamps were connected by a chain. She pulled the crotch rope tight and tied it to the chain of the nipple clamps. Although the rope was having slack, I very well knew her plan. She was going to remove the cushions, and make me keep my posture. If I lowered, I would be pulling on my nipple clamps, causing more pain.

And indeed, that was her plan. She ordered me to raise my butt as high in the air as I could so she could remove the cushions, and so she did. I was then allowed to lower again. She placed her hand below my ass helping me to move down slowly and watched how the rope lost slack and became under tension. I felt it grab on my nipples and gave a sigh. Using my own strength, I raised a bit again.

I heard her giggle and she then said: "Marvelous. Even better than I hoped. I'm going to leave you for a bit. A hint, try to keep up as good as you can, or you will hurt your nipples even more."

She did not have to tell me that twice. In fact I figured it out even before she said it. Still being gagged, I tried to say: "please don't go", but more than "mhmmhmm hmhmm" was not heard.

She left me and I was keeping my ass in the air as best as I could. I felt a big strain on my back but it was very hard to keep this position. I lowered slightly and I felt the rope tug on my nipples. I quickly tried to use extra force to get higher again, and it worked. But not for long, I think she only had left minutes ago, and already I felt like this was an impossible task. My butt lowered again, and little tension was given to the rope, tugging on my nipples.

I tried to raise my butt once more, but found out I didn't have the strength anymore. In fact, I only had so much strength to keep my butt in the air, but even that struggle became harder and harder. I couldn't help myself and I lowered a little bit more. The rope tugged some more on my nipples and they started to hurt even more.

To my surprise, I felt something below my butt. There were cushions there. All this time, I assumed she removed all of them, but aparently, only one was removed. When my strength was up, I lowered my butt a bit more to rest on the cushion, which worked, but the tension on the rope was much more now, and my nipples were fiercely pulled now. It was quite painful. After resting for only 5 seconds, I quickly pulled up my ass again to release the tension from my nipples. But with little rest on my other muscles, it didn't take long before I couldn't keep my ass in the air anymore, and so I was forced to lower it to where I was resting on the cushions again. This in turn pulled hard on my nipples again and I had to decide, did I want to keep trying to tire myself out and keep my ass in the air, or was I going to endure the harsh pull on my nipples for a bit until I could not bare that anymore and then have my ass back in the air again?

I decided to try my luck with my nipples, so I kept resting while being in agony. My nipples were aching quite a bit and it seemed to become more and more tense by the second. I thought at some point it would level the pain to an equal level, but after what must have been a minute or two, the pain was still increasing and I started to reach levels of pain I hadn't felt before. I decided this was not going to be it, so I raised my butt in the air once more. The pain on my nipples was instantly released, but the clamps were still on, and thus still hurt. Just not that much.

The little rest I had seemed to have helped, and I didn't immediately need to go down again. But it took maybe a minute before I started to feel sore again and had to choose between my nipples.

As pain was both present in my back and nipples by this time, I started to moan. I kept choosing between holding my ass in the air and accepting the pain on my nipples for a while until my girlfriend finally came back.

She said: "Aww... are we feeling pain in our nipples?"

With the gag in, I replied: "uhuh."

She said: "Poor thing."

She tugged on the rope to help me keep my ass in the air. She pulled the rope quite a bit so my ass was raised quite a bit. She said: "Please try to keep and hold this posture for a bit."

With the little strength I had, I tried best I could. I think I was able to hold it for only 10 seconds. But it was enough for her to put another cushion under my butt so I could rest on it without getting the pull on my nipples.

She left me again in this unbearable position. Unbearable because my nipples were still in pain and the aching started to become more and more painful.

It took her 5 minutes or so before she came back. She then said: "Brace yourself." right before she took off the nipple clamps.

Ouch!!! Wow, that hurt. Always such a painful feeling when the blood goes rushing back into your nipples.

And of course she couldn't resist to squeeze my sore nipples now. Being even more in agony now, I struggled in my bounds. It was no use of course.

She pulled on the rope hard to raise my crotch in the air. While holding the rope with one hand, She removed all the cushions from under me, then lowered me back to the table.

I was glad to be laying flat on my back again.

She said: "Want to recover for a bit? I bet you do."

I shook yes with my head and made a sound through my gag. I'm sure she understood.

She removed the crotch rope and used it to tie me to the table even better. I felt rope at 4 different places on my chest, securing me to the table that way, and also my arms and legs were secured in a similar fashion.

I couldn't escape before, but now I could hardly move too.

She picked up a box with wires attached to them and attached the wires to my chastity belt. The box apparently was one of those electrical estim boxes. She turned it on, and selected a painful torture program as I like to call them. They were very short electrical pulses that feel like needles are being pricked into you. Except, the process repeats itself sticking 1 needle in you every second. Or so it feels anyway.

She turned up the intensity and I definitely felt them. She waited for me to get used to the feeling and then raised it some more, waiting for my sighs to indicate that I indeed felt them. At some point the levels were pretty high I think. The shocks were felt pretty harshly, and although I could take them, they were definitely far more painful than those puny shocks from when I first worn the belt. But given that she built up the intensity bit by bit, seemed to help endure far more than back then.

She said: "Well, go rest for an hour or so. I'll be back. But don't worry, the electricity will eventually stop. I've put the timer on."

She then left.

The electricity was zapping through my penis and ass and although I was lying pretty comfortable otherwise, that was still very unpleasant. I had no idea how long she had put the timer on, but it seemed to take forever.

I figured she had put it to about an hour, because that's how long it felt. Eventually I was so relieved when the electricity stopped. I figured she was soon to come and free me, but time went by and she did not return. I was laying very comfortable otherwise, resting from the strain she had put on my back earlier and fell asleep.

Chapter 33 - My orgasm
I don't know how long I was out, but she woke me up. She said: "Its nearly lunch time, and I have other things planned for today. I'm going to give you an orgasm through electrical stimulation now."

The powerbox was turned on again, but she changed the program to one that felt so much different than those nasty needle pricks. It was continuous flow of electricity but the flow itself changed gradually. It felt a bit like a vibrator, but a very powerful one. I had a similar feeling a year ago, but it was still a bit different. I think this was a different powerbox.

It didn't take me long to get an orgasm. I think maybe 2 minutes?

She tortured me by keeping the powerbox on a little while after I got my orgasm. Maybe 15 seconds more... but it was real torture. I started squirming in my bounds heavily and she was obviously enjoying it.

Once the power was out, she removed the gag and untied me.

I was free to go. She said: "Lets eat lunch and reflect on the experience, shall we?"

I have to say, we never did a session this extensive, and it was awesome.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.