The Fourth Date

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
theropeisformyboat

The Fourth Date

Post by theropeisformyboat »

My first experience in real bondage was with a guy on our fourth date. He was handsome and incredibly funny, and we had amazing sex on the second and third date, so I was more than willing to go back to his apartment after dinner. We exchanged stories over wine and eventually moved into his bedroom. He genteelly unbuttoned my blouse and I, his shirt. After my top was off, he slowly moved his hands up and down my body; starting at the hips and up to my shoulders. He reached for the clip of my bra as I reached for his belt buckle. We both smiled as I removed his pants and he threw my bra. He kissed me and touched his forehead to mine as he felt my breasts. He grabbed me and moved me to the bed. I started to unbutton my pants and he helped me remove them completely. He kissed me again. He continued kissing me down my neck, sucked a little on my nipples, and eventually made it to my underwear, which he generously removed to lick my pussy. I was feeling incredible. He started to move back up my body, but stopped just before my lips. He asked me “Have you ever been tied up before?” This was unexpected. I told him that I hadn’t. “Would you like to?” He asked me in his incredibly sexy voice. I considered it. “Yes.” I answered simply. He smiled and looked away. He kissed me again, left, and brought back a pair of shiny silver handcuffs with a matching set of keys.

He put one of the cuffs on my wrist and kissed me. He brought the cuffs above my head and put them around his headboard which vaguely resembled a cage. He cuffed my other wrist above my head so that my hands were fully secured to the headboard. I was very excited, my heart was pounding wondering what he would do next. He kissed my neck and squeezed my sides. He sucked on my nipples and gave them a tug. I moaned. He moved his fully erect penis close to my face. I turned away only slightly. He grabbed my jaw firmly. He ran the tip of his penis down my face from my eye to my mouth. He used his hand to open my lips and inserted his cock into my mouth. I tugged against my restraints, which made a satisfying metallic ring. I started sucking on his penis that was now moving back in forth in my mouth nearly hitting my throat every time. He started moving his hips faster, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face against his pelvis. He pulled out of my mouth completely this time and I gasped for air.

At this point, I was sore from pulling against the cuffs, I was uncomfortable with the taste of his penis lingering in my mouth, and I felt degraded when he forced me to deep throat. Strangely enough though, I was kind of enjoying myself. I was still very turned on and was even more so when he started to play with my pussy. He was incredible; I was moaning and tensing up when he abruptly stopped. I looked up at him as he walked out of the room again. I sat up slightly, not knowing what to do. He returned with two more pairs of handcuffs with a significantly longer chain than the ones that were attached to my wrists, a blindfold, and what I could only guess was a ball gag. He put the cuffs down by my feet and walked towards me with the blindfold and gag. He asked me: “Do you want to step it up a notch?” I eagerly shook my head yes. My mind was racing. I lifted my head so that he could tie the blindfold behind my head. I felt the gag touch my lips so I opened my mouth. He secured the gag with a leather strap behind my head. I laid my head back down. He ran his fingers down my chest to my thigh and landed on my right ankle. I felt the cool metal of the cuff as he clicked it tight. He pulled my leg by the cuff and attached the other end of the cuff to what I assume is the bedpost. He did the same thing to my left ankle. I am now spread open without hope of moving. I pull against all of my restraints, there was no way that I could escape.

“Now, are you ready?” He asked me. “Yes” I replied as best I could with the gag. He went straight for my pussy. It was even better than last time. He licked my pussy until I couldn’t breath. I was moaning and struggling against the cuffs, but there was nothing I could do; he made me orgasm twice. After the second time, he stopped and walked towards my head and hands. He starts to suck on my nipple. They were very sensitive by now and it felt amazing. He bit one. “Mmmhh!” I yelled into the gag, but he didn’t stop. When he finally did stop, my nipples were extremely sore. He unbuckled the gag told me to stay still. I did my best to not move while he mouth fucked me again. He pushed my face into his pelvis, but this time he didn’t let me go. I frantically struggled against my bonds but to no avail. When he finally released my neck, he immediately put the gag back in and wiped his dick all over my face and tits. Despite the gag, I was smiling. “This is incredible” I thought to myself.

He moved back down to my pussy. I felt him insert his penis and start thrusting. I started to moan as he tugged on my nipples. He always seemed to slow down right before I was about to orgasm and speed up after the edge. After what seemed like forever, he pulled out and quickly moved back to my face. I didn’t feel anything for a second, then suddenly, I was hit directly in the corner of my mouth by a stream of his cum. It kept coming, hitting my cheeks, forehead, and I could feel drips on my chin. He wiped his dick on my left tit and I could hear him pull his pants up. I was finally able to relax. I was exhausted.

I sat there, tied up, gaged and blindfolded, with his cum on my face for a few minutes. I didn’t make any noise; I was too tired to. I felt my left ankle cuff open and I instinctively pulled my foot towards me. My right ankle cuff opened and I was once again free to use my legs. He untied the blindfold next. He had a satisfied smirk on his face after it was removed. The gag was next. While he was unbuckling it, he asked me “Would you like to spend the night?” I smiled and told him that I’d love to. He gave a chuckle and unlocked my handcuffs. I stopped him from opening the second one. I brought my hands down by my chest, put the other cuff back on, and invited him to come into the bed. I think I discovered that I have a fetish.