The Selfbondage box XII - Exploring Elecectricity

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box XII - Exploring Elecectricity

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

With another free weekend, I wandered around the forum to look for some more interesting sessions I could add to my Selfbondage box. Someone had posted an addon featuring electricity and it had received quite a few likes. So without reading much about what to expect, I downloaded the program to install it. All I needed to know was that I could find it under explore, electricity.

I went to the box naked and fired up the menu to select Exploration, followed by Electricity.

The box asked me a few more questions:

"Do you sport regularly?"

I answered with yes.

"Could you run 1km/0.3 miles on a slower pace?"

I have done so, so I answered with a yes too.

"The program requires 4 hours of your time. Can you commit for 4 hours?"

Oh wow. 4 hours! I have the time, this is definitely going to be fun! I pressed yes.

The box prepared the session and the bottom part of the door opened. Apparently it had created a pretty low room, sort of like a coffon, but twice as high. More like a long dog bench. The floor was made of a metal floor with horizontal lines. On the ceiling of the box was a long big metal pipe with an estimate thickness of 20cm.

There were leg cuffs and arm cuffs laying on the floor too.

I went inside and the door closed and locked.

The box instructed: "Lay on the floor on your back. Put a legcuff on one leg, then put the cuff over the metal pipe attached to the ceiling, and cuff your other leg in place."

I attached the legcuff to my left leg, raised both legs in the air and secured my other leg with the remaining legcuff. I lowered my legs but the cuff prevented me from going lower than the metal pipe. I was forced to keep my legs in the air for as long as the program would require me, while being naked. Any spectator would surely be able to see my naked pussy now, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The box instructed: "Attach an armcuff to one arm, raise both arms above the metal bar and secure the other armcuff to suspend the arms in the air."

I did as instructed, and I was pretty helpless right now. My arms and legs were forced in the air, and I was lying under it.

The box instructed: "Pull yourself up and hang from the metal pipe. Your body cannot touch the floor."

I pulled myself up and I was hugging the metal pipe fiercely.

The box said: "Phase one is complete. The floor below you has been electrified now. You do not want to touch it."

Oh oh... No way, I can hold this posture for 4 hours!!!! I hope this program has multpiple stages or breaks or something.

I started to panic, and feared for the worse.

I tried to hold on as good as I could. It wasn't that difficult with my legs, but my arms started to go sore.

The box said: "10 minutes have passed."

What? Only 10 minutes? Damn... I can't hold this much longer.

At some point, I started to lose grip and my upper body lowered a bit. With all the strength I had I tried to get back up, but it was really hard.

The box said: "20 minutes have passed."

Holding this position became really difficult now, and at some point I lost grip. My upper body moved down quite a bit and when I tried to recover, I couldn't. My back hit the floor and was instantly zapped.

Somehow that gave me quite some motivation and I quickly grabbed the metal pole once more. That shock on my back was not too painful, but I didn't like it either.

But it was no use. A few more minutes passed and hands just couldn't take it anymore and my back lowered once more. It hit the floor again, but this time the electric shock was quite a bit more painful.

All hope of just laying in pain from the electricity vanished and I once more grapped the metal pipe.

I tried to hold on as good as I could, but I just couldn't. My back lowered far enough and another electric zap hit me. I pulled up but it was no use. I fell down and another zap hit me.

I was very relieved when the electric floor stopped zapping me and the box said:
"Stage 2 complete. You may relax laying on the floor."

I lowered my entire body and laid on the floor exhausted.

As I laid on the floor, the metal pipe I was hanging on lowered.

Oh no... that means if I don't grab hold, I will sooner hit the floor!!!! With my tired arms, that will be quick.

The box kept me lying on the floor for quite a while though. I estimate 15 to 30 minutes maybe.

The box ordered: "Go lay ontop of the metal pipe and clamp on as good as you can."

Because the pipe had lowered, I could now indeed lay ontop of it.

Once I layed ontop, the box said: "Stage 3: The floor has been electrified."

I was like: sure, but I can pretty well lay here on the bar and never touch it.

But after a while, that pipe I was lying on gave me an electric shock by itself. Just one shock and then nothing. The shock was very mild, luckily... But if this was any indication, it would likely give more serious shocks lateron, making it hard to lay on top.

And after a while, another shock hit me directly from the pipe I was clamping on so tightly to. The shock was not that powerful either. Then another shock hit me, it was coming slightly faster than the previous shocks. I think about 2 minutes apart. Another shock came, and this was definitely coming sooner. They were still easy to take though. A few more shocks came, each came a bit sooner than the last one, and at some point the shocks were 10 seconds apart.

I noticed the shocks remained 10 seconds apart, but now the intensity of the shocks started to increase.

I was laying with my full naked body, clamped on and to a metal pipe, and it was shocking me. I couldn't get of the pipe either, because the only place to go to was the floor.

The pipe was big enough for my breasts to be pushed against it, so each shock was definitely also felt on my breasts. That didn't help at all.

But the shocks came every 10 seconds and increased in intensity ever so slightly. After about 10 minutes of enduring this, I came to a stage where the shocks became rather painful. It was really hard to lay on a pipe knowing that it would shock you. Every shock, I waited for in anticipation, and every time it shocked me, I yelped uncontrollably.

I started to think the shocks may have been more powerfull than the shocks I got from the floor, and I considered just falling on the floor to take that electricity instead.

The intensity of the shocks kept climbing and reached a point where they started to hurt so badly that the floor was definitely going to be less painful.

So I shifted my weight to one side, rotated and sort of fell down. Unlucky timing caused a shock to happen as I was hanging upside down to lay on the floor, which was a surprise causing me to let go of the metal pipe all together, landing on the floor with my back.

To my surprise, there was no electrical shock at all. I spread my hands and legs wide to not touch the metal pipe. I remained there for at least 20 minutes. It was challenging, but at least it was better than being zapped by the pipe.

The box then said: "Stage 3 complete. Yes, the floor was not actually electrified. Good motivation does wonders."

The height of the box raised while I was laying on the floor.

The arm cuffs opened, but the leg cuffs didn't.

The box said: "Get up, and sit on the metal pipe. Put your arms in the sky, and secure the armcuffs to the ring in the ceiling."

I pulled myself up and onto the metal pipe, spreading my legs wide, making my pussy sit directly onto the metal pipe, legs to the side, and with cuffs below touching the floor. I stretched my arms in the sky, placed the arm cuff to the ring in the ceiling, and locked my other arm in the cuff.

The box registered it and the ring in the ceiling was raised, stretching upwards. I was now sitting straight up with my pussy still touching the metal plate, and my feet still touching the floor.

The box said: "Please raise your feet from the floor. and keep them up."

I did so.

The box said: "The floor has been electrified. Try touching them with your feet if you don't believe me."

I tried, and *ZAP* yes they were electrified.

The box said: "The last stage will commence now. Your pussy will be punished and there is nothing you can do about it.

I started to feel electric zaps on the bar again, and they hit my legs, my butt and full in my pussy. It feeled kinda nice in my pussy actually.

As time went by, the electricity increased, and at some point the electricity stopped.

After a small rest, electricity was resumed, but now it was one constant flow of electricity slowly increasing.

I moaned as this felt so good. After a minute or two and more increased electricity, I couldn't help myself and got an orgasm. The electricity did not stop and it was horrible. I accidentally lowered my feet enough and got zapped there too.

Then the electricity stopped again. I was so relieved.

After a pause, the short zaps returned and my wet pussy was tortured even more now. It was very sensitive and the electricity was not helping.

It was quite a ride. Literally.

But I was forced to endure it. My arms started to get tired too, but even though I was hanging on them by now, there was little slack.

The electricity stopped once more, and the constant electricity came back forcing me into another orgasm.

This one was even more powerful and I shivered all over the place.

This routine kept going on and off. Electric pulses followed by constant stream of electricity forcing me into yet another orgasm. After 5 orgasms and very very drained, the program finally stopped.

I was dripping wet by now, not just from my cum but from sweat too.

The box released me and I was left out. The time elapsed was almost 4 hours. Wow! But what a great fun I had.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.