My New Life

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
alx1515

My New Life

Post by alx1515 »

, It happened again, drank a little to much with a girlfriend and went home with a guy. O What have I done. The difference is once he climaxed he jumped up and said "get out" what did you say. "My wife will be home soon get the hell out!" WHAT your wife. He started throwing my clothes at my and kept saying "faster faster" After being ushered out the door while still putting on my blouse my purse comes flying out after me. SHIT my phone was still on the night stand, after banging on the door for a few minutes I realized I'll never see that phone again. Since he drove and was to ashamed to knock on a neighbors door for help I thought guess I'm walking. It was a least a 3 miles to my car back at the club. I think? There I was walking in 4 inch hills. After about 30 minutes I sat on a bench on a deserted road both to rest my feet and to cry a little. What have I become some kind of cheap tramp, I thought this is not that way I was raised. Moments later a BMW pulled up. O great I thought another ass hole. To my surprise it was a tall very pretty red headed women probably in her mid thirties older than myself. But than again since I'm only 5 foot everyone is tall to me and older since at the time I was 22 and ready to graduate from college. "Are you ok sweetie" I'm fine. "Doesn't look like it, do you need a ride" I just looked up at her and said nothing. "Get in I'll take you where you need to go" I thought why not what else could happen tonight. I got in and buckled my seat belt when cloth with some liquid on it was pushed over my mouth and nose, WHAT THE FUCK I thought as I drifted out of conciseness. I woke up hogtied, blindfolded and gaged in the trunk of what must have been the BMW. When we final stopped driving I could hear garage door closing followed by a car doors slamming and the trunk opening. I heard the voice of the red head "ok girlie this is the end of the ride and your new home. Again I thought and tired to speak "WTF" She drug me out of the trunk onto the floor, united my feet grabbed me by the hair and pulled me along. Being that she was much stronger than me there was little I could do even though I tried my best to fight. My Dad used to call me his little fire plug because I took shit from no one, but was powerless against the larger women. I was slammed against a wall and thrown to the ground where my ankles where again tied. The sounds of my cloths being cut with a knife, that she ran softly over my breasts as a warning, still run through my head from tome to time. There I was on the floor naked still tied, gagged and blindfolded. Her hands ran over me for a minute or two before she said "ok little tramp your lessons begin now. Lessons what the hell was she talked about?
No amount of struggling or trying to talk helped. Soon I was suspended from my arms just off the ground. Next my legs where suspended and wide apart. I was now horizontal to the floor with my legs wide open. The next thing I felt was nipple clamps being put on me, than after some rubbing of my breasts cloths pins were put from my breast all the way down the sides of my stomach and onto my pussy. The pain was more than I remember ever feeling. Than she final spoke "I'll just leave you here for a while and let the pain set in. I tried to scream though my ball gag, get back here bitch, by there I was for I have no idea how long. The cloths pins must have been on a sting because as I realized I'm been kidnapped and get free I started to cry a little, the pins were ripped off all at once. O the pain! The nipple clamps were still on and she took great pleasure of playing with my tits and taking off the clamps. I always like my breast they are rather ample for my size, but now they were a curse. That first day was torture, I was flogged, whipped, spanked and left tied again. I had a gag in my mouth most of the time when it wasn't in I called her every name I could think of but it was always meet with some form of punishment.
Over the course of some time, guessing month, many different things happened to me, I was tormented constantly, from floggings to sensory depravation. A few times I was even taken to bondage parties, I tried asking for help once when I thought she wasn't looking but as it turns out most of the slaves there seem to be in the same situation. The red head even loaned me out to others at these parties. The one rule was always I was never permitted to cum, I was forced to make others cum but never permitted myself. That was her one rule that never changed no matter what I was never permitted to cum, I was forced to beg to cum. I had too or there would be punishment but never came once. I was forced to pleasure the red head all the time, eating pussy, arsh, sucking tits. One of her favorite things was to gag me with a penis gag so she could ride my face. I hated this bitch. On a couple of occasion I almost escaped once making it to the front door. I had no idea the door had a alarm on it. The punishments for these failed escapes for sever. Amongst the other punishments she added electro torture for this and left me in a box nailed shut for I'm not sure how long. Looking back on it I think she set it up just to kill my will to keep fighting.
This went on for some time, at some point the worst part went from the pain to tease and denial. Sure the pain was still there but something changed I wanted to cum in the worst way I need an orgasm. The begging to climax went from being forced too, to actually begging because I need the release. I need and wanted to more than anything. Things began to switch the pain side of it slowly diminished, she was using less pain and more denial. I remember when I started thinking to myself I would do anything for her if only I could climax once just one time would give me the release I so badly needed. After so much torment I needed her not only that I wanted her. I slowly started seeing her in a different way, not as some cruel bitch, but as a person that I was depending on. WAIT was I changing did I really want this what was wrong with.
One night I was left chained in my cage, which was a large reinforced dog create, I thought I don't want to fight anymore I just want to be hers. In the morning she took me out as normal chained my to the X cross and flogged me, than the tease and denial started I begged and begged but she stopped short of my organism again. Taking me off the X I gently pulled my hand from hers, got down on my knees in front of this beautiful red head and said I belong to you. I slowly pulled her panties down and right there and then pleasured her without being told. She came over and over. When she was done she put her hand under my chin and gently lifted me up. We both knew it I belonged to her and what's more I wanted to. She spoke "you are now my slave and you will obey me always" I simply said yes. That night I was rewarded with several orgasms but was warned not to expect to many in the future I had to earn what I would receive. The spit fire in me was gone. I wanted to be this women's slave now and always. This is my new life