The Selfbondage box XI - This isn't the explore program...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box XI - This isn't the explore program...

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

It has been a while since I last played with my selfbondage box. Over 2 months ago in fact. Work kept me occupied mostly. I'm glad this huge project is over, and I feel like a calm and relaxing session in my selfbondage box. It is friday evening and I'm strongly considering to play tonight, although tomorrow would work better.

But I'm too excited. I haven't visited the box for too long and even though it is just a few hours, I feel I can't wait that long. So at 21:00 I want to squeeze in a quick session.

Going to the bondagebox already naked, I start the menu. I'm in the mood for some simple bondage like session, so I figure exploring and bondage will do wonders. I select an hour as duration and the bondage box allows me in the box.

The bondagebox had build me a contraption where I place my feet in a wooden shackle, my neck and hands in another shackle forcing me to be bent forward, like I'm ready to receive punishment.

A pair of nippleclamps lay on the floor closeby. The nippleclamps are connected to a wire that also lays on the floor, but as I follow the wire, I notice it finds a hole in the floor.

The box says: "Stand in the shackles and lock them in place."

I lock myself in a standing position.

The box says: "Grab the nippleclamps from the floor and attach them to your nipples."

I do as instructed, and feel the clamps firmly grab my nipples. I moan as they are attached, but at the same time enjoy it. This is what I needed. A selfbondage where I am forced to endure pain on my nipples without being able to move.

The box instructs: "Tug on the wire to ensure the nipple clamps won't come off."

I do so and they tug hard on my nipples but don't come off. I feel the pain and regret that I tried my best. At the same time my horny me can't wait to be locked in.

The box instructs: "Place your head and hands in the other shackles and lock yourself in this standing position."

I first place my head in place, then use my hands to lower the upper beam of the shackle in place. As they are almost in place, I carefully get my hands in place and allow the weight of the shackles to lower itself in place. I hear a beep and then a locking mechanism locks the shackles in place. I see if I can move my hands and it seems there is a little bit of space. I'm not firmly locked in place.

But as I am checking, I feel small plates at my arms compress securing me tightly in my place. A quick check conforms, I really can't go anywhere.

Oh joy! I'm fully naked, shackled and nipple clamps are bungling on my nipples.

As I patiently wait for the session to progress, something happens that no one wants...

The box says: "Punishment will commense shortly. Reason: failure in previous session requires punishment. Remaining sessions: 1."

Please read The Selfbondage box X - Insert, to learn about the cause for punishment

Oh crap!!!! No!!! I totally forgot that the next session was going to be a punishment session.

And here I am, fully strapped in. I can't even choose cancel. This was a bit of a surprise.

Suddenly, the light in the box turns off, and I hadn't even noticed that the box is fully enclosed either. I'm now entirely in the dark, shackled and fully naked wearing nippleclamps.

Then it hits me. Literally! It feels like a cane, and it finds my bottom nicely. Rather painfully even.

Another cane stroke finds my bottom, and this one is even more painfully than the last. I count 8 more strokes and and my bottom really hurts now. I'm so happy that the caning has stopped.

Next, the ropes that were attached to the nippleclamps start to wind inwards and pull on my nipples, then give slack again which causes for some rather painful pulling action on my nipples in a continious motion. The tugging isn't really painful, but the plenty of motion is hard to ignore.

But the nippleplay is least of my worries. The caning came back and I feel another 10 strokes on my bare bottom. They are very painful once more and I have a hard time to prevent myself from crying. The tugging on my nipples continuous non-stop and I'm so happy the caning had stopped.

But only for a short while it seemed. The cane struck again, but this time it found my tights. Ouch! my god, this was so much more painful than on my bottom. I started crying but the caning continued.

I yelled to the box: "I'm sorry. I won't do it again!!!!"

But it was of course of no use, and the caning continued until it had given me 10 strokes. Very painful strokes on the back of my tights.

I figured due to how I was positioned that the cane would only find the back of my tights and legs, but boy was I wrong.

The next cane strokes I felt were on the front of my tights. 5 strokes on the left leg and 5 on the right side. But instead of having a pause, another 5 strokes found my left leg and then 5 more on my right leg.

Tears were dripping down my cheeks.

My nipples started to get sore now due to the constant tugging motion which didn't seem to stop either.

10 more cane strokes found my bottom and they struck on already very sore areas which hurt even more.

At this point, I wanted out. I tugged and moved as much as I could, but I was tightly secured in my spot.

In a way, this was awesome, but given that I wasn't prepared for the session it really sucked.

But the worst seemed to come next. I felt 5 cane strokes on my left boob, followed by 5 cane strokes on my right boobs, then my left 5 more times, then my right boob 5 more times.

Each stroke hurt badly, but they were timed perfectly with the rope nipple clamps, and the clamps remained on. I was amazed how the cane did not hit the clamps, but otherwise, the caning was really painful. My nipples were very sore by now too.

Another 20 strokes on my boobs were felt. 10 on my left and 10 on my right. Very painful too. But this time, the rope on the clamps were opposite, so each stroke pulled really hard on the nipple clamps. On the 8th stroke on my left boob the clamp came loose, and on the 5th stroke on the right boob, that one came loose.

It seemed it was by design but damn that was so painful.

After the caning was done, I prepared for whatever came next, but nothing else came.

The box did not let me go either, but I didn't feel any caning. I did feel the pain on my bottom, front and back tights and on my boobs though. A harsh pain. After a while of waiting, the light came on and the box released me.

I had served my punishment and was freed.

I looked at my body and I had quite a few big marks across my chest from the cane. These were really hard lashes. I already felt it, but this conformed it. I checked my legs (or at least the front, as that is what I could see) and the same lashes were seen there. I touched it and it was rather painful. I felt on my back tights and the same applied. Very painful and sensitive.

My bottom was even more painful. I went to a mirror and they were badly bruised. This would need a few days to heal.

As curious as I was I tried to sit down on a chair, but it was very painful indeed.

Funny, I always had a wish to be beaten up badly enough to not be able to sit. Well this was definitely it.

Being tired, I went to bed, but that wasn't easy. I couldn't lie on my back because my ass and back tights were in pain. Nor could I lay on my stomack due to the pain on my boobs and front tights. Laying on my side worked luckily, but during the night every turn was painful and woke me up.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 19 Apr 2017, 16:23, edited 2 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
submanek

Re: The Selfbondage box XI - This isn't the explore program.

Post by submanek »

Loved it (as all other Selfbondage box stories), looking forward to another part of the story!
KinkInSpace

Re: The Selfbondage box XI - This isn't the explore program.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Glad you liked it. This is so far the only story that sort of continues where X left off. I don't think I will do many of these. Maybe occassionally a 2 part story. Think of it as a StarTrek series. Each episode is independend from eachother but has the same overall theme. Occassionally the story will be 2 parts.

The benefit of this is that it is far easier to create a new story and I can incorporate something new without requiring to explain much and I am not obligated to explain moments between 2 story points. So I can focus more on the things I want to tell, which in my opinion brings better stories. (Although I am very capable of writing long multi-part stories)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.