Obsessed

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Obsessed

Post by boundnotanna »

It was completely dark which only added to my anxiety. My breathing was staggered and the anticipation was so heavy i twitched uncomfortably. I just had to feel something. I hated waiting. I could faintly hear my Master’s footsteps encircling me. Fucking hell just do something already. My skin shivered as I felt cold leacher lightly graze my stomach. It was torture. I arched my back not being able to handle the lightness of his touch. The crop trailed down my stomach and around my pussy. I felt every nerve shiver and lurch awake. Master drew small circles on my inner thighs and I pulled on my leather restraints trying to get away. Suddenly the soft touch of the leather was gone. I exhaled loudly in relief. But I knew this wasn't over.
The next thing I felt was a thick leather belt being shoved into my mouth. "Bite down." My Master commanded. "This will hurt." There was something about those words that made my stomach lurch and my head spin with fear and excitement. By chest heaved as I waited in complete darkness. A minute went by. My anxiety built up to a nearly unbearable level. Before I was ready to scream I felt a sharp whack on my stomach.
My feeling was relief at being allowed to feel something. But then the pain just made me feel sick. I bit down on the belt and swallowed hard. Fuck. Why was this hurting so much. He then touched my sensitive skin lightly with the leather again, making my heart jump and my muscles clench, thinking he was going to hurt me. He waited. Teasing me again. When my Master was truly entranced time seemed to have no meaning. When we were together every worry blended into nothingness, creating a very primitively existence of pain and pleasure. Having only fear and want consuming your mind is an addictive yet torturous sensation. And it's beautiful.
He hit me again. But I was caught in his net of entrancement. I rode the pain like a tidal wave as lash after lash came again and again. I loved when it felt like we were transcending even our own minds. Master joined me as the only person in the universe as he let his animalistic nature consume him with every lash.
Our insanities collided and sang together with every crack of the crop. He hit my pussy, my breasts, my cheek, my thighs, and watched my face, completely entranced, as my mouth let out air quickly each time he hit me. But he could tell I was in absolute ecstasy- and it fueled him. It fueled his sadistic mind, reached into the corners of his desires, finally granting his limbs permission to do what he lived for: to hurt me.
I understood it. Because we were one in the same. One in the same but complete opposites. Obsessed with each others obsessions and obsessed with the primal dance of punishment.
I was feeling lightheaded with the pain now, but I didn't dare move or tell him to stop. I knew he was oblivious to the maybe hundreds of lashes cutting my skin to a limit that was verging on dangerous. But that's what both of us loved, taking things slightly too far.
As I woke up out of my trance I gasped and screamed through teeth bolted to the leather belt, trying to get his attention. Every pain was magnified tenfold and I was very close to passing out.
Suddenly he stopped. I let out a shaky breath and waited for the pain to subside slightly before looking him in the eyes. We stared at each other for what felt like hours. Reading each twitch and breath like a page from a book. We knew we both had felt something truly amazing. Well we always did. But the fear of being slightly scared of ourselves as well as each other fueled our heart rates and our addiction.
I could not get enough of it. I broke my eye contact with him, threw my head back, clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut, and waited, inviting his unrelenting hand. After a few moments he obliged. He always obliged.