The Selfbondage box X - Insert

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box X - Insert

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

Last time I used the box, it ordered me to be without underwear for a full week. A very unique experience to say the least. When I needed to go to work, knowing full well that I was not wearing any underpants nor a bra, I felt so insecure and I was so scared. But after the days passed and I got accustomed to it, it became more awesome by the day.

In fact, it was so awesome, that I decided to run the program again, this time choosing 2 weeks. I knew it would have various programs, so I was curious what it would bring.

While wearing clothes, I opened the menu to start the same program again: experiences, long term.

It asked me for a duration again, and I was actually considering a month there, just for a small second. But decided against it and chosen the 2 weeks anyway.

The box allowed me in and locked the door.

This time there was just one container.

The box said: "Strip fully naked, and deposit your clothes in the container."

I did as instructed and was now standing fully naked in the box, ready for what to come next.

I closed the lid of the box and it locked as usual.

A small door in the ceiling opened, and a few items fell down into the box. It were:
- A big dildo with a small D ring at its base,
- A remote sensor for the box with a cord attached to it,
- A belt which could be locked,
- A leather thong.

The box said: "Put the belt through the placeholder for the remote sensor, then place the belt around your waist, lock it, and make sure the belt cannot be removed from your body."

I did as instructed, and secured the box to my body using the belt. After locking the belt, that box was now close to my body, unable to come off. I figured this would be on me for the next 2 weeks.

The box said: "Put the dildo into your vagina next."

I opened my legs wide, and inserted the dildo into my vagina. The dildo was big by the looks alone, but now I felt so stuffed. This is my biggest dildo. I usually use the one that is two sizes smaller than this one.

The box said: "Place the cord through the D-ring on the dildo, then into the sensor box to lock it in place."

I did as instructed, the cord went through the d-ring, back into the sensor box, which locked itself in place.

As soon as the cord was in, the sensor box started to retract the cord making sure the dildo was put inside my pussy, then it stopped and gave a bit of slack on the cord. Then the small speaker in the sensor box said: "lock approved"

Apparently, the sensorbox was able to gauge that the dildo was inside me.

Now my vagina was stuffed with a big dildo and the lock made sure I would not be able to get the dildo out unless I would hurt myself badly in the process, which was not worth it. Not yet anyway.

The box said: "Put on the leather thong."

I did as instructed, and the thong helped to keep the dildo in place.

The box registered everything and I heard the lock of the container open. My clothes were available to me again.

The box instructed me to put my clothes back on which confirmed it.

After fully clothed, the box said: "The sensor box has been programmed to automatically unlock every night at 23:00" After this time, you will take out the dildo and clean it and your pussy. You then reinsert the dildo back and lock it up. You have a full hour to do this. If the clock reaches 0:00 and the sensor box does not register a secure lock, the sensor box will keep count."

The box continued: "After two weeks, return here to get the sensorbox unlocked from your body. I will then read out if any penalties were recorded. For every penalty point received, I will automatically select a severe punishment program the next time you want to use this Selfbondage Box."

The box continued: "So, for the next two weeks, you will be wearing a dildo the whole time. Sex will be impossible. Failure will result in punishment. Have a nice day."

The door opened and I was left out, stuffed big time.

I went by my day but it was very hard to concentrate feeling the dildo inside me the whole time. Every step I made, made the dildo wiggle inside me.

The first day at work was rather challenging. Being stuffed was so weird. I was so worried colleagues would find out, but they didn't. It gave me more courage and I rather enjoyed myself. It felt a bit like being in chastity, but different.

Saturday, I had a party and when I drove home I heard a beep. It was a bit loud for my comfort, and it came from the sensor box. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 0:01. I completely had forgotten about the dildo cleaning ritual and I started to panick. Continuing to drive home I heard another beep. I looked at my watch and it was now 0:05. Apparently, it would beep every 5 minutes. I arrived home at 0:22.

I went to the bathroom, pulled my pants down and saw that the cordlock was disengaged and the dildo could go out.

I did my cleaning ritual, reinserted the dildo, put the cord back in its lock and heard: "lock approved, with punishment. Total count is 1."

Shit! This sucked. It would mean that if I ever wanted to use my selfbondage box again, I would get heavy punishment which would be outside of my control.

On one hand that was kind of arousing, but on the other hand, I'd rather keep it under my own control.

I decided that for the next week I would be extra careful to not trigger any more punishments. Besides, the whole thought has made me wet, and I just cleaned the dildo. It would mean it would be sopping for the entire day. Oh dear.

Now off to bed.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
555akka555

Re: The Selfbondage box X - Insert

Post by 555akka555 »

Please continue writing, I really liked to read these stories.
KinkInSpace

Re: The Selfbondage box X - Insert

Post by KinkInSpace »

Don't worry, I will. :)

Its just that I don't always am in the mood nor have an idea for what to write next. :) But there is definitely a next story to come up.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.