Fight

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Fight

Post by boundnotanna »

I had been locked in my cage for about twenty minutes, handcuffed and chained to a ring in the floor, with a gag in my mouth. The scene looked quite barbaric- like something out of a horror movie, and of course I could barely contain my excitement. I decided I wanted my Master to be proud of me so I knelt in the middle of the cage with my head down, looking collected and incredibly submissive. Master would be pleased.
When he finally did come down I stayed calm and awaited instructions. He only gave me a small smirk but I could tell that meant he was the tiniest bit impressed with my behavior. He walked over to my cage and opened the latch slowly. He then undid me handcuffs and told me to walk out and stand in front of him. I did. It felt strange being at his eye level during one of our sessions, as I was usually always kneeling. This made me curious.
"I've decided to play a little game today." He said coolly. I looked at him quizzically and waited for him to elaborate.
"We're going to wrestle a bit. The first one to pin the other for five seconds wins." He described the little match with a sly and cocky smile that made my heart sank. There was no way I could win. However I then thought about all the amazing things he could do to me if I lost so nodded eagerly. One tiny detail I forgot about: wrestling was not a pleasant feeling, and my Master was strong.
My heart was beating quickly and my anxiety took over so Master made the first move. He tackled me to the floor and tried to pin my arms above my head. This seemed familiar. I struggled against him, anticipating how he thought it was easiest to restrain me. I scratched him, bit him, slapped him, and enjoyed it a little. My signature move seemed to be kicking him off me. Inevitably however, I wasn't anywhere near as big or strong as he was and it didn't take long for my Master to me sitting on top of me, one hand holding my arms high above me, the other grasping my throat. I was in heaven. I faintly heard him count to five as I gagged under his hand, feeling vaguely lightheaded.
"Round 2?" He asked, and I nodded eagerly.
This time I made the first move. Well, I tried to at least. I flung my full body weight against him trying to knock him down. I tried everything I could to stop him from coming back up but we was too strong. Every grip he held on me left a bruise. He would hit me and pinch me leaving me helpless. Finally I noticed his body stop tensing and he stopped retaliating against me. Not questioning it I took this chance to sit on his chest and start counting. I slowly felt a hand creep up and grab my exposed pussy, rubbing it slowly. I felt extremely weak. Master of course took this opportunity to throw me off him. Snapping back to my senses I decided to fucking go for it. I backed away from him and used the wall as a starting block to lunge forward at him with all my strength. Somehow he actually fell over. Adrenaline flowed through me as I started hitting him like hell. He seemed slightly taken aback and retaliated by scratching and punching me. It hurt like hell. We took turns pinning each other. I have my everything to try and not be pinned. He used everything hung he possibly could, twisted my nipples, grabbed my pussy and choked me. I was actually having a lot of fun. But I was exhausted.
Finally he pinned me and I could barely retaliate. I just gave in as he counted to five. He seemed a little too proud of his win. Be a little mad it had taken so long. I stayed on the ground catching my breath and I hadn't noticed he had grabbed the infamous whip. I felt a sharp stinging on my back that made me scream out. He obviously didn't care and hit me again. I got up and tried to run away from him. He just continued to whip angrily at every inch he could get. Occasionally he would miss me and then get more enraged. Each whip hurt like a white hot piece of metal. He seemed to only be enjoying my screams and I was getting slightly worried. Finally I was too exhausted and I curled up in a ball in the corner while he whipped me relentlessly. I could feel my back and sides bleeding. I was sobbing now and begging him to stop. This was a little more than I could handle.
Finally he stopped and I looked up at him. His face looked like controlled shock, if there was such an expression. He knelt down to me and started rubbing my back softly. I was shaking slightly but ultimately felt better. We just held each other for a bit not thinking about anything. It felt amazing and I just melted in his arms.

Also fuck the Patriots.