Cruel

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Cruel

Post by boundnotanna »

It had been too long since both of us had had a break. But finally we both took the same long weekend off to stay in a suite in New York. It was rare that either of us traveled, and from the moment we arrived it was like a dream. Walking around shops, eating at nice restaurants looking misleadingly dingy from the street. We lived like king and queen for those few days.
One afternoon we browsed one of the most amazing stores I've ever seen. Complete with latex bodysuits, floggers, plugs, everything we could imagine. Immediately we bought everything we could carry and caught a taxi to our room.
There was a huge red satin bed in the middle of the room, and I anxiously stripped and got on the bed as my Master tied me up with shiny leather straps to each of the four bedposts. The air of luxury only added to our beautiful fantasy as my master waltzed around the bed teasing the shiny new flogger with his fingers. My chest heaved and I felt nothing but pure excitement.
"Oh and be sure to stay completely silent," my Master added, " we wouldn't want to bother the other guests."
I simply nodded, knowing that it would be hard not to scream and moan in pleasure especially without a gag. So I put my lip between my teeth, bracing for the first hit.
I always think I'm ready. And I never am. The first slap, accompanied by a satisfying noise, stung my soft breasts and made me squeak a little. I could see the anger in his eyes as he hit me again much harder for disobeying his orders. Another hit. My back arched and my chest heaved. Then another. And another. I was brought nearly to tears as I looked down at my body, filled with red lashes.
After only this agonizingly repetitive pain that had nearly beat the excitement out of me he undid my restraints. I took a few seconds to compose myself and wipe my eyes before looking up at him awaiting instructions. We walked over to our bag of new toys and threw the black latex bodysuit onto the bed. I immediately understood and that fire of anticipation began to grow again in the pit of my stomach. I stepped into the tight latex, struggling to get it over my hips and ass. Master watched me, amused but undeniably aroused. Finally I slowly zipped the suit up watching him watch my pussy, stomach, and breasts disappear with a flicker of tragedy in his eye.
He wasted no time at pushing me back on to the bed and began straddling me and kissing me, pinning my arms above my head. Immediately my thoughts blurred and I became entranced with the addicting feeling of lust. He bit my neck hard but I was completely gone. I smirked and whispered "harder". Of course, he obliged. He moved the zipper of the bodysuit down to expose my breasts and began biting my nipples and flicking them with tongue. I moaned and pushed my breasts into his mouth. He sucked hard, obsessed, while heaved his free hand instinctually up to my throat. His nails dug into my neck as I threw my head back in fucking ecstasy. I let the feeling of dizziness envelop me before feeling relief as he pulled his hand away. Well, a sort of empty relief.
I felt his dick rub against my covered pussy as he lied down almost completely on top of me. I wanted him so badly. The sensation of only a slight touch against my soaking pussy was torture. He knew I wanted out of that suit more than anything. However he realizes how much more fun it was to see me want him so badly.
He unzipped the suit a bit more, stopping right above my pussy. He got off me and restrained me again, and this time trapped a crisp new whip from the bag. With an effortless flick of his wrist he struck me perfectly on the thin strip of skin showing. And again on the same spot. With the agony of the whip cutting again and again into the same flesh I forgot about my silence. My gasps were getting louder, and I started squeaking loudly with every slap. I grit my teeth together and it was all I could do not to scream for help. I struggled against my restraints but the back of my mind knew all attempts were fruitless.
Finally he stopped and straddled me again. It felt like heaven to have now a duller stinging, something I could more easily enjoy. As almost a reward my Master lowered his face to the red stripe down my body and slowly licked down the length of it. I shuddered with pleasure at the feeling. At the same he grabbed my latex-covered pussy and rubbed hard. I whined softly, so badly wanting to be touched. He stroked with his fingernail, slapped me, and massaged my slit with his thumb. It felt amazing. But I wanted more. I bucked my hips into his hand, unable to stop myself. He slid his hand down inside of the latex, rubbing all around my dripping pussy. I was on the verge of tears I was so desperate. But he never touched. Just teased me. For what felt like hours. It might have been hours.
He untied me and striped me out of the bodysuit and I looked at him excitedly, exposing my irresistible pussy that screamed for attention. "No no, we're going to bed." He said.
I looked at him in utter disbelief and felt myself ready to cry.
"And if you touch yourself tonight there will be absolutely no cumming tomorrow."
Literally fighting back tears I nodded and crawled under the covers. I didn't sleep at all that night. But I obeyed orders as a good slave should. How I did I could not tell you. But a part of me loved it. A part of me always loves it. And he knows.