The Selfbondage box IX - Somewhat longer than usual

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box IX - Somewhat longer than usual

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

This is going to be a short story, but I wanted to introduce a new idea I'm having without actually having an idea for a long story. I felt it would be better to just share the short story rather than none. :)

I was browsing the community once more and saw that someone had posted an interesting addition. They coded a series of programs meant to have a longer than usual session, spanning several days at least in the sole interest of experiencing kink throughout, but not be completely limited.

Without reading what it all did (they hidden it cleverly inside a spoiler for those who wouldn't want to be spoiled) I got very intrigued. I downloaded the programs and installed it in my selfbondage box. The readme file included said that all additions were placed under Experience, Long term.

It was saturday morning and I had some time, so I decided to test out this new experience.

Still being clothed, I accessed the menu, chosen Experience, Long term.

The box asked: "You will receive a random long term experience. By continuing, there is no way to abort. How long do you want the experience to last? Movement is not restricted."

The box gave a list of possible choices of which one could be chosen. The lowest setting was 3 days, then 4, 5, and 6 days, followed by 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month and 2 months.

Wow. Just seeing that it could do 2 months told me this would not interfered with my work, but better be safe than sorry, so I decided to try out 1 week.

The box prepared the session and the door opened.

I went inside and the door closed behind me and locked me in. There were 2 containers, both open.

The box instructed: "Undress yourself but keep your underpants and bra on. Place all other clothing in the right container."

I undressed and ws only wearing my underpants and bra. The rest of the clothes were placed inside the right container.

The box instructed: "Close the lid of the container."

I closed the container, and a lock sealed it. The container would not open anymore.

The box instructed: "Take off your underpants and bra and place them in the left container."

I did as instructed and was fully naked now.

The box opened the main door and instructed: "Bring every underpants and bra you have and place them in the left container also."

I went outside the box, fully naked, to my bedroom and got all underpants and bras I owned and placed them in the left container.

The box instructed: "If these are all your underwear, close the container."

I was sure this was all and closed the lit. The container locked.

The main door closed and locked too.

The box said: "Your underwear is now offlimits for the following week. You are allowed to wear other clothes, but without any underwear."

The right container unlocked.

The box said: "Get dressed again, and feel the clothes without wearing your underwear."

I put on my clothes, and when I was done, the box opened again.

The box said: "You are free to go. See you in a week. Have fun!"

And there I was, robbed of my underwear for the next week. Given that I usually only sleep in my underwear, that would automatically mean I'd be sleeping naked too. Interesting.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Re: The Selfbondage box IX - Somewhat longer than usual

Post by TNTBound »

:drool: i SO wish i could have one of these self bondage boxes!!! this is a great series Slave_L, please keep up the awesome work!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!