H2O

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

H2O

Post by boundnotanna »

The air was brisk but still as I stepped out onto our patio, completely naked. It was completely dark accept for an ominous greenish-blue glow coming from the pool. The water looked almost frozen as it reflected each inch of light coming off our house perfectly. 
I was shivering with my arms wrapped tightly around me, awaiting instructions. From just outside the back door I heard a voice cut the silence, "jump in." It said. I moved to the deep end of the pool, rose my arms above my head and dove in effortlessly. As I shattered the smooth glass of the pool, I was surprised at how warm it was. I did love swimming. I glided underwater for a second until finally surfacing and whipping me hair back with a smile. 
My heart raced as I saw a dark figure out of the corner of my eye race towards the pool and dive in. The splash was dangerously close to my head and water splashed violently around me. My Master broke the surface of the water and was only inches in front of me. He closed the gap as we kissed passionately. Beads of water glided down our foreheads and noses as our tongues danced with the same vigor as the rushing waves that enveloped us.
Finally he broke the kiss and ducked under the water, swimming to where it was more shallow. I followed him like a dog and met his gaze briefly underwater. We both started kissing and he snaked his hand down to my pussy. I gasped in the kiss at the difference in sensation. The water seemed to put me in a daze, and made me extremely horny at the same time. Master then started to kiss my neck, biting a little. I begged him to bite harder, and he of course obliged, stroking my pussy even harder. His hands then moved around to grab my ass, scratching hard. Sensations were slightly dulled by the water, and knowing this my Master scratched and bit and pinched harder than ever. He moved to my breasts, squeezing them so tightly I nearly fell to my knees in pain and ecstasy. Every so often I would get a mouth full of water, and cough it out of my lungs. Master noticed this and it sparked that familiar fire in his eyes that meant whatever he was about to do I would not like.
Still stroking my breasts he told me quickly to take a deep breath. I obeyed immediately as my heart leaped up in my throat. He shoved my head roughly under the water and I tried to calm down, conserving oxygen. After a while it began to hurt. I needed to breathe so badly. I closed my eyes but couldn't keep myself from panicking. I flailed my arms and legs and tried to break his hand from its iron grasp around my head. I began to feel that slight faintness creeping up and overtaking my senses. I tried my best to keep struggling, seeing it as a fight for my life. Finally, I felt Master’s hands grip under my arms and drag be above the water swiftly. I gasped for breath, and coughed water everywhere. The rush of air in my lungs hurt and my eyes watered. After a while my hysteric breathing slowed and I breathed deeply, enjoying the sweet taste of oxygen. I prayed he wouldn't do that again.
He leaned over and whispered in my ear softly, “take another deep breath, I want you to suck my dick.” I was vaguely scared, but wasted no time in summoning all the air I possibly could before he pushed my head underwater yet again. I quickly shoved my Master cock down my throat as far as I could, feeling water and precut quickly run down my throat. The water filled my mouth and my breath quickly dissipated. I screamed underwater and scratched his hand as hard as I could. I knew he wouldn't be happy but he seemed to understand that something was wrong. Again he dragged my body above the water and I coughed trying to get the water out of my lungs. I was severely scared as I gripped his shoulders trying to catch my breath. Master did look concerned.
“Yeah I’m not sure about deep throating underwater.” I said hoarsely.
He gave me a half smile and said, “you had better make up for this.” I nodded and took another deep breath before diving underneath the water again. I lowered my face to his cock and swirled my tongue around his head. I licked from the base to the tip then went back to teasing his head. My hand pumped the base of his cock, squeezing slightly. I watched his blurred body shiver in ecstasy and I nearly forgot I couldn't breathe. Instantly the pain of holding my breath was too overwhelming and I again started panicking slightly. Master sensed my squirming and waited until I was absolutely hysterical before letting me come up for air. I gasped again, though this time I was slightly more used to the feeling.
I caught my breath and then ducked under the water again. I knew he was close and I wanted so badly to see him cum. Again I gave him that deadly combination of tongue and hand, working furiously fast. I could nearly hear his groans from underwater, and that only egged me on. My lungs were starting to hurt slightly and I decided to use that pain as pleasure. I moaned against his cock and I could tell he felt it. It wouldn't be long. Fuck I was so excited. I tried again to wrap my mouth around his cock, and take it as deep as I could without filling my lungs with water. I bobbed my head up and down sickeningly fast, feeling the rush of the water inside my mouth that I knew was putting my Master into a coma of pleasure. Suddenly his body convulsed and his cum shot into my mouth. The mixture of salt and chlorine somehow made me moan in pleasure. But suddenly i felt my heart leap again as the realization that I wasn't breathing dropped on my head like a ton of bricks. Master then brought me up from the water and I gasped for breath, smiling slightly.
I studied his satisfied face as he kissed me again, feeling more like an act of appreciation than an act of dominance. I smiled against his lips and he pressed our soaked bodies together. It felt like a smooth bed as the gentle water warmed us against the cool air. We breathed deeply and lost ourselves in the moment. We swam for hours looking up at the stars and cutting through the reflection of the moon on the silky water as we floated around the pool. It felt like we owned the world.