Electricity

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Electricity

Post by boundnotanna »

It had been a very long day. After meetings, a luncheon, and draining small talk I couldn't wait to get home. Master had chosen this particular day to try something new. He had forced me to wear a butt plug the entire day. The constant feeling of being stretched was amazing at times, but still hurt. I had been bitter all day because of it and hopelessly horny. I sped down the highway coming home, desperate to be kissed, touched, fucked. I burst through the door and was met with an amusing smile from my Master.
"How was your day dear?" He asked coolly.
"Master please." I said, anxious and dripping wet.
He immediately stood up, thank God he could be merciful at times. He grabbed my hand and my heart stared beating sickeningly fast with excitement. He dragged me to the bedroom and shoved me down hard. I flopped back on the soft comforter and breathed deeply. My Master crawled on top of me like an animal be held my hands above head as he kissed my neck. I gasped as he trailed up to my ear, bit down and tugged. I gasped. He knew how much I loved that.
Keeping my hands above me he reached to the side of the bed to grab two shiny metal clamps. After flicking my nipples with his tongue he placed the clamps roughly on them, and I shivered at the cold sting of the metal. The pinch hurt, but made me feel every one of us touches with even greater sensation and arousal.
His tongue trailed down my stomach and licked teasingly around my pussy. Then he forcefully spread my legs and licked up each of my thighs. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning and begging him to go higher and higher. Every so often he would bite down hard on my thighs, threatening to make me bleed. I gasped with the pain but he saw that my pussy begged for more. His mouth hovered above it and then he jabbed his teeth in. He pulled at my lips and my clit which had me nearly screaming for him to stop. His sharp bites and tugs were hardly bearable as I shut my eyes with pain. He stopped. He trailed his finger around the clamps and down my stomach, making me shiver while I tried to catch my breath. Leaving me for a minute he walked over to the closet to trap some more toys. One was a scratchy piece of rope he used to tie my wrists to the headboard, another was a ball gag so big that it was hard not to actually gag, and the other was an estim machine. He switched on the device and stuck the pads on my inner thighs, stomach and clit. He stood up and away from the bed with a sick grin on his face. I knew he loved to watch me in pain. This away he could see every inch of my writhing body and watch my face plead and my eyes water. Just thinking about it made me shake with anticipation.
Finally he put me out of my misery. Or rather into it. He flipped the switch as I felt electricity fry my nerves and expose every sensitivity. Then, a moment of rest. It felt like bliss to not be tortured for just that one beautiful second.
Then it happened again. Sharp pain running through my blood, making me scream into my gag and pull hard at the ropes which just ended up badly scratching my wrists.
Then freedom. My chest heaved deeply as I breathed sweet air and closed my eyes. This break was longer. And just long enough for my head to fill with fear.
Again the electricity hit me. I felt the clamps pinch my nipples hard, and the butt plug stretch my sore ass. In helplessness I looked toward my Master with tears in my eyes. Of course his only egged him on. He didn't stop. My vision be came white and my body was shivering and convulsing as though I was mad. My eyes were red and soaked as I screamed. It was getting to the point where I wasn't even sure I could trust him not to hurt me. But I was helpless. It was all I could do to trust him. Suddenly it stopped.
I let out an audible sigh of relief as I closed my eyes, nearly unable to process the pain he had just given me. I had never experienced a machine this powerful and I was wondering if somehow my Master had made it even more powerful. That was a terrifying thought. I breathed deeply praying we were done. I looked at his face trying to gauge the answer but I was met with only more animalistic excitement. Which meant more pain.
Again I felt the electricity being me to life and snap me out of my calm state. I tried all I could to bear it, as it was nearly impossible to jus relax and take it. Though I knew that would help. I racked my brain for some image of calmness and decided to think of nothing in particular. My heart rate slowed and my struggles ceased as I rode the electric stabbing all through my body. Though it still hurt like hell, I realized this was all I could do, I had to accept my fate and trust my Master. The pulses continued for a while as I tried my best to keep my peace. Finally it stopped.
"There you go." My Master said in praise. I smiled, incredibly happy the pain was over. I could feel the tenderness in my clit and I shuddered with the pain that even a small wind gave it. I laid back on the sheets, unable to process anything other than the relief.
Master smiled and straddled me once more. He removed the ball gag and listened to my gasps and heavy breathing before kissing me passionately. He really was pleased. I kissed him back with all the strength I could muster and suddenly all my fear was gone. I really did trust him. I was his and there was nothing I could do about it. And how comforting that was.