Thrill

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Thrill

Post by boundnotanna »

I was listening to the sound of wheels on wet pavement as our car sped through the streets. I looked out the dark window littered with rain droplets at the street lights whizzing by. Master and I made polite conversation as light rain fell. He stopped in front of an apartment building and is opened the car door trying not to get my dress wet. Master was wearing a black suit and tie and I couldn't help but stare and smile. He took my hand and we walked into the grand entrance of the apartment building and through to the shiny doors of the elevator.
It was rare that we went out to such fancy parties but we both enjoyed the thrill of fancy clothes, expensive champagne, and of course that beautifully delicate facade we all put on. Master and I exchanged only sly smiles and light touches as we prowled the room talking to our friends and eating appetizers way too small to even taste.
Master picked me out from the crowd and slowly moved his hand up and down my back. Then went lower and lower, rubbing my ass. I tried to control myself and keep a straight face. He breathed down my neck and made to look like he was fixing my hair as he bit down on my neck. I couldn't help but close my eyes and gasp.
We found a dark corner and he traced his hand up my arm, I could feel his fingertips drawing goosebumps higher and higher up my arm. Until he found my throat. My eyes darted around the room looking for a wandering face but everyone was preoccupied in their insubstantial conversation. His nails tugged lightly at my neck as he looked me in the eyes with a fire in him that made by stomach turn. Suddenly his fingers tightened and I was gasping for breath as his strong hands squeezed at my skin. As I began to feel slightly faint his grip slacked. I breathed deeply and looked around at the guests. No one noticed. But damn the thrill of getting caught made me overwhelmingly horny.
He kissed me deeply and ran his hand up my thigh. Thank god my dress was slightly too short. His hand found its way to my panties and he gently rubbed his fingers over my pussy. I melted into his mouth as I got wetter and wetter. He slid my panties aside and shoved his fingers deep inside me. I moaned as softly as I could but it was hard to keep any sort of composure.
I knew we could get caught at any moment. And it nearly pushed me over the edge. His fingers sped up as he kept kissing me. I kept looking around and my breath hitched whenever a head turned. He sped up again. Three fingers stretched me and shoved deeper inside me. It was slightly painful but I didn't care. I tried to relax but my heart was racing faster then it ever had before. My breaths were shaky and my vision blurry.
"M-master I'm close". I whispered in his ear.
He said nothing but only sped up. I listened to his breathing become almost as rapid as mine as his fingers thrusted faster and faster. I could cum at any second. The look on my face said it all and he knew I would be loud. Our fun would be spoiled. With a few final thrusts I felt deep pleasure jolt through my body as I spooked up to the ceiling and jerked my head back against the wall. His hand rose to my mouth as I moaned loudly, unable to control myself. I came hard. I tried my best not to bite down on my Master's hand in order to stop from screaming. At that moment the people didn't matter. I didn't care if we got caught. All I knew was that I was in unparalleled bliss and I didn't want to be anywhere else.
My body convulsed with the shock of the orgasm. And too soon it was over. I gasped for breath as Master took his hand off my mouth. I slumped against the wall, trying to recover any strength or dignity I had left as I saw heads darting around to look for the source of the strange sounds that had been apparently not very successfully stifled.
"Get up." My Mater broke my dreamy state of mind and suddenly the anxiety of the party rushed in. But there was a feeling of excitement and rush in the pit of my stomach that felt amazing. For the remainder of the night we flaunted our fancy clothes, drank our expensive champagne, and wore our masks of composure with no one the wiser except for that dark corner.