Not Exactly Eggs and Orange Juice

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Not Exactly Eggs and Orange Juice

Post by boundnotanna »

Through the window there was a white light pouring into our room. The sun's usual yellow tint was masked by grey clouds and a touch of fog. I loved cloudy mornings, hot harsh and demanding but gentle and indifferent. I was lying in bed naked as the soft white covers draped just above my waist. I heard the sink and what sounded like my Master brushing his teeth. I listened to the steady rush of water nearly falling asleep again. The daze was broken when the water shut off and I heard bare feet walking towards the bed.
My Master saw I was awake and smiled a teasing grin at my excessive exhaustion. I furrowed my brow mentally retorting that he never got enough sleep himself, but I was too tired to argue so I settled for an annoyed groan. He crawled on all fours through the sea of covers toward my exposed back. Completely naked might I add. He straddled me and instantly my anger dissipated. His warm fingers pressed deeply into my back massaging slowly and comfortably. I shut my eyes and fell into a state of bliss. He found every tense muscle and ache and kneaded them away. He crept up to my neck pulling and stretching my tight skin, rubbing hard around each vertebrae. He dug into my shoulder blades until my eyes nearly rolled back into my head. The pressure was getting a lot harder. But I felt so good I don't even care.
He used his elbow to penetrate my sore back and the middle of my shoulder blades. My mouth opened at the pain but it still felt amazinggg. Slowly he moved the covers down, exposing my ass all for him. His strong fingers rubbed and pressed everywhere, and I was begging to be incredibly turned on. He then pressed a finger deep inside me. I was so relaxed it slid in incredibly easily. It felt really good honestly. Then another finger in. His left hand still massaged my body slow and hard. His fingers stretched me wide and I tried not to slip out of my state of bliss. I closed my eyes and tried to think of nothing as my Master continued to stretch me. His cock was dangerously close to my ass and I could feel precum all over me. He took his fingers out slowly and I breathed deeply, anticipating what was coming. I felt the tip of his dick tease my hole with it's precum. I tried my best to relax as he slowly slid into me. I felt every inch of his cock one by one fill me with pain and pleasure. Once he was completely in he slowly began to move. It was hard at first to stay perfectly calm but became easier as his dick slid inside me with ease.
Mentally I begged for him to go deeper. I was too in heaven to care about the pain. His motions sped up, thrusting violently into me as my mouth hung open in bliss.
Harder and harder he slammed into me until despite my attempt to be perfectly calm, I was getting unbearably close. To make sure I snapped out of my blissful state my Master began to scratch my back. Hard. I could feel beads of blood gathering in the trails left by his fingers. I shut my eyes, trying to blockade inevitable tears as long marks multiplied from my neck all the way down to my ass. His fingernails gripped into my side, stinging like hell. And yet my horniness did not waver.
I felt warmth building up in the pit of my stomach as his cock shoved inside me deeper, and faster than ever. "Master I'm gonna cum!"
In his desperation I could tell he was only seconds away from cumming himself, he replied through quick breaths, "together".
My breath hitched and my stomach heaved as I thrusted my ass up in the air and accepted the amazing feeling. Master's cock bulged inside me as his cum exploded deep inside my ass. I moaned and gasped as my Master gripped me and we rode the orgasm together. The blissful feeling quickly remerged and my heart and breathing slowed. My Master pulled out and plopped down next to me, staring st the ceiling. We were both at a loss for words. Though neither of us could stop grinning from ear to ear.
"Good morning." He said.