The Selfbondage box VIII - Zapp

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box VIII - Zapp

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

Its wednesday evening. I had worked today, came home, has eaten and I don't feel myself.

My day at work was stressful. More stressful than usual. I feel like my head could explode and I need to release some serious tension.

I need some punishment or training or whatever.

I haven't done something bad so I'll settle for training.

I went to my dungeon, pressed menu twice on the Self Bondage box to access the menu.

I selected Training, chosen a random program and selected a duration between 1 and 2 hours.

The box prepared the session for me and allowed me in.

The floor of the box was not the usual solid wooden floor, but instead was like a metal grating. The bars itself were about 3 mm big and standing on them gave a different feeling than usual. If I stood on them for a while, it started to become uncomfortable.

The box had 2 wooden bars at the top too. On the long end of the box, the wall had a waist belt of some sorts, with some clamps attached to it.

When I was in, the box instructed me to get undressed, toss my clothes outside and close the door.

I did so, got entirely naked and closed the door.

The box said: "Training will commense. Hang on the wooden bars for 1 minute."

I grabbed the wooden bars and before I even had a firm grip, an electrical shock hit my feet.

It was a mild shock though.

The box said: "Hang on the bars, feet cannot touch the floor. This was a warning shock. Future shocks will be painful."

I was shocked, literally. This shock felt painful already, and it wasn't at full strength? I looked down and noticed that a red light glow was coming from below the box.

I was hanging on the wooden bars not daring to touch the ground although I was getting a bit curious.

After a minute, I noticed that the red light had gone off and was replaced with a green light.

The box stated: "You may now rest before the next level starts."

I rested a bit.

After maybe a minute, the box stated: "Hang on the wooden bars for 2 minutes."

I immediately grabbed the bars and started hanging.

I noticed it took a bit before the green light turned red. So apparently I had about 10 seconds to hang on. Good to know.

After about 1,5 minutes, I noticed my arms and hands got sore from the hanging. This wasn't the kind of training I wanted. I wanted out, there was no way I was going to.

The 2 minutes were past, the floor turned green, I let go and try to see if the door really was locked. It was.

After the break, the box said: Next level. Hang on the wooden bars for 5 minutes. You can take a pause in between, but you will get shocked. Good luck."

I grabbed on and hang and moments later the floor went red again. After 2 minutes, the pain in my arms was bad and I couldn't take it any longer. I let go and landed with my feet on the grid which immediately shocked me. I jumped up from one feet to the other, continuously getting shocked on my feet 4 or 5 times before I decided I'd rather hang on the bars. I grabbed hold again and when 4 minutes had passed I really could not hold on anymore and tried another bit of jumping around. The shocks on my feet were painful and I felt completely worn out. I once more tried to grab the bars and tried to hold on for as long as I could.

The moment the red light turned green, I let go landing on the ground.

The box said: "Well done, a longer pause of 10 minutes was earned before the next stage commences.

I was exhausted and my arms felt horrible.

When the 10 minutes were over the box said: "Pause is over. Prepare for the next stage."

The box continued: "Move over to the long side of the box and strap the belt around your waist. Put the nipple clamps on your nipples and put the other nippleclamps on your pussy lips."

Although I didn't like the sound of it, it was finally going to give me that training I craved for. Pain in my nipples and pussylips.

The clamps both had electrical style wires attached to them which I didn't like the sound of. I placed the nipple clamps on my nipples first, then the other clamps on my pussylips. There was plenty slack on the cables itself as they moved to the belt I had around my waist.

The box said: "Secure your hands behind your back using the cuffs attached to the belt."

I did so which basically prevented me from taking off the clamps.

The box said: "Try to move to the other side of the room before 1 minute has passed, or else."

The floor turned blue.

I walked forward but I noticed the belt had an elastic strand attached to it, which was attached to the wall. It took considerable effort to move forward. Every step I made, I felt a light shock on my feet. Nothing painful, but it definitely added to the training. I was about halfway when I lost grip and the elastics pulled me back a little. Immediately after I felt a sharp shock in my nipples and pussy.

The box said: "If you move backwards instead of forwards, you will be punished too."

I immediately grabbed hold of my position trying to get back to the other side of the box and managed to do so. When I was almost near the end of the box, the floor turned green and the box said: "Good job. Return to the other side and have a minute of pause."

After that minute of pause, the box said the same thing. 1 minute to cross the room.

I was like, oh easy. I did it before. But as I moved, it seemed the elastics had increased its tension and it was now getting harder to reach the other side. It took a lot of force and energy from my part but I managed to get to the other side within 1 minute and not slip. The floor turned green and I received another minute of pause.

A new round and again the elastics were increased. This time it was even harder and not only did it take considerable force and energy, I also struggled to maintain my balance keeping my progress. As a result, I slipped, jumped back a bit and got shocked in my nipples and pussy as punishment. I took a moment to get back in my mindset and focus. I started to cross the room with all my force and when I was about 3/4th across the room, the floor turned red and every second I felt an electrical shock in my nipples and pussy.

The box said: "1 minute elapsed, target not reached. Shocks will become more severe after another minute."

I yelped of what was happening and started to panic. Every second shocking my pussy and nipples, it was horrible. I continued to walk forward and noticed that the electric shocks on my feet from walking were not quite a bit more powerful too. I really did not want to get shocked after that 1 minute mark it seemed, so I tried my best to get to the end of the room as fast as I could. When I done so, the floor turned green and the shocks stopped. This took so much energy that I was exhausted. I fell on the floor and the elastics immediately pulled me to the other side of the room.

I was given another minute to rest before I already had to traverse the room once more.

I prepared and the floor turned blue again. I went again but I noticed the elasticity has increased again. Due to my energy being drained from the last round, when I reached about half way, I just didn't had the power to get any further.

The floor turned red and the electricity started to zap my nipples and pussy again. I yelped, went back to the starting area indicating that I gave up, but the box continued to zap me.

After a minute, the electric shocks increased in intensity and the zaps in my nipples and pussy were hurting now with each zap.

The box added: "Another minute has elapsed. If you do not cross the room within the next minute, the electric shocks increase by another level."

I started to cry. No way I was able to do this. The zapping in my nipples and pussy hurt badly and I didn't want to even know how bad it would become in a minute. They might be so bad I could die. Okay, possibly not, but it would probably tear of my nipples and pussy.

After the minute had elapsed, the electricity went off and the floor turned orange.

The box said: "It appears your physical limit has reached. A ten minute break is in order, then this round will be done again."

I waited exhausted for 10 minutes when the box said: "Get ready for your next run."

I stood up preparing for the next cross and the box turned blue again."

I started to try and cross the room, but when I reached a bit over half of the room, I noticed the strength required to continue was simply not there. Either I was not strong enough, or didn't had enough energy or perhaps my technique was flawed, but I didn't had it in me.

One minute later, the floor turned red and the electric zaps started to hit my nipples and pussy once more. I went sitting on the floor feeling every zap and after a minute the zaps increased again, hurting me badly. I endured the punishment for another minute before the electricity stopped again.

The box said: "Game over. You did not win the challenge. As punishment, your pussy and nipples will feel 10 powerful shocks."

I felt a continuous jolt of electricity striking my nipples and pussylips for about 10 seconds. It was very painful. I was so happy when the jolt stopped. It stopped for 10 seconds then it went on for another 10 very painful seconds. The cycle repeated and gave me 10 powerful electric shocks on my nipples and pussylips.

Once they stopped, the handcuffs opened and the box said: "Session is over, feel free to free yourself."

I took off the handcuffs, took off the clamps from my nipples and pussy, took off the belt and noticed the door of my prison had opened.

I looked at the clock and 1 hour and 5 minutes had elapsed.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.