The Selfbondage box VII - Into the dark

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box VII - Into the dark

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

Its Saturday, 10 am and I'm craving for a good long session.

Last time I was in the box, it surprised me by locking me up completely in the dark doing stuff to me.

I must admit, although I was shocked and surprised at first, I really loved the experience, and I want more of it.

But this time I want to experience real pain while being in the dark, and on the forums, people suggested me to try a certain program, with specific parameters without explaining much of what to expect so it was still a surprise. The only thing I knew, was that the program was one of the more versatile programs with some nice surprises in it that, as they said: "You will likely want to revisit it more than once" so it made me curious.

The name of the program was "Into the dark" and it was found under experiences.

I found the program and a few questions popped up, and I answered them based on the feedback on the forum.

"Do you want to feel pain?" > yes.
"Enter a number from 1 to 10 to describe the pain level, 5 or above will hurt, 8 and higher will make you cry." > 8.
"Do you want a bondage experience without pain?" > yes.
"Do you want to feel discomfort?" > yes.
"Do you want a variable duration? > no.
"Do you want to do a longer than usual session (+6 hours)? > yes.
"Do you want to add one or more pauses for food and water?" > yes.
"Apart from the pauses, do you want to remain in the dark completely?" > yes.
"Please enter the desired duration for the entire session: > 13 hours.
"Are you sure you want to undergo a session of 13 hours? It will be impossible to abort. > yes.

The box made some changes and allowed me in.

There was a metal frame in the cage which seemed perfect to be bound in.

When I was inside, the doors did not close. The box instructed: "Please undress yourself outside of the box, and enter naked. Bringing any clothes with you is forbidden and will be punished. Please bring bread too and place it on the tray in the corner."

I went out again, got some food, got out of my clothes and went in placing the food on the tray in the corner.

Inside, the box closed the door and like last time Aside of a light inside the box, there was no way to look outside. So I was naked in the selfbondage box and no way to get out for another 13 hours. That would mean I would be spending the entire day in this box and I was very thrilled to find out what the box had in store for me.

The box said: "Position yourself in the frame, secure the ankle cuffs to your ankles, leg straps to your legs, waist strap to secure your waist, breast straps around your breast, strap around your head and lastly place your arms down to the sides through the straps and cuffs."

I stood in the box in the center and stepped with my feet through the ankle cuffs in the frame. This caused my feet to be apart by about 1 meter. The cuffs were tighten but a mechanism controlled by the box would not allow me to open the cuffs again. Near my calfs there were straps. I secured them, and 2 straps per tights to fully lock my legs in place. A large strap made sure my waist was secured to the frame, 2 more straps for my breasts and I was definitely not going to move anymore. I placed my head in a strap securing it to the frame as well. I placed my arms in a strap, locking them only allowing my lower arm to bend somewhat. I moved my arms into the cuffs and the sensor automatically closed the cuffs fully locking me in.

I was now naked and totally secured to this metal frame. My legs were spread apart and from either side, my body was accessible for anything. It came to me that my pussy was also fully exposed, which worried me a bit, but there was nothing I could do anymore.

With the lights still on, the metal frame started to pivot. I hadn't noticed that it could rotate, but apparently it did. I was slowly rotated backwards, making me hang as if I were lying on a table, but suspended by my bounds. The strap for my head now seemed like a good idea because it allowed me to relax my head.

The box slowly faded the light as it said: "A long session awaits. Lets sleep first."

And there I was. Totally in the dark, hanging in a suspended state. The position was not that uncomfortable and I felt rather relaxing, so I decided to try and sleep, but the session itself knowing what was happening, and feeling all the straps was too exciting.

I couldn't sleep, so I just waited.

At some point remaining in this position became uncomfortable, but I had no choice.

After a while, I don't know how long, but it was pretty long, I did start to doze off a bit when suddenly the frame started to rotate me back up.

It rotated me past standing up and now I was in a 30 degrees angle hanging forwards. I was by far not hanging horizontal. Rather vertical, but not completely.

Without having any idea why this odd angle was chosen by the box I heard a mechanic being activated.

Suddenly, all my attention went to my pussy as rope was tightened from above between my pussy. It first felt like just one rope, but it were two smaller ropes. Me being positioned in an angle made sure the rope would concentrate fully on my pussy and the ropes got tighter and tighter. Most pressure was felt near my clit, but the rest of my pussy definitely felt it too. Pretty uncomfortable, mildly painful. On a plus side, this kept my mind from thinking about the uncomfortable feeling in my arms and legs as I could not move them but really wanted to move them.

The box kept me in this position for a while and I was awaiting what was to come next.

At some point the box tilted me back to 30 degrees the other direction, which meant the rope was pushing and scrubbing in my pussy badly. It was almost like sandpaper. But it kept me at that position and waited again.

When the pain in my pussy became unbearable the rope got slack and lowered out of my pussy.

The frame tilted again, this time tilting me face forward. My breasts were hanging below me and I was awaiting what was coming next.

2 Small metal wires raised near my nipples from the sides and a similar effect as with my pussy was felt. The wires were digging into my skin tightly making my breasts feel very uncomfortable.

Suddenly out of no where, I felt a hard hit land on my ass. A paddle stroke. And another one. And another one. The force of the strokes was not easy either. I definitely felt those. There was sufficient time in between each stroke so my body would not adjust to the pain easily, making sure each stroke would be felt.

After 40 painful blows to my ass, it stopped again. The metal ropes pressing into my breasts were not released though. Instead I was remained to stay in this position for a while.

If I ever had track of time, I definitely lost it now. I had no idea how long I already was in this 13 hour session, but I bet it was only a few hours tops.

The metal ropes got slack too and were lowered to give my breasts time to get their feeling back.

The frame rotated me back into a standing position when the lights slowly turned on.

The plate in the corner was moved towards me and the cuffs for my hands opened.

The box had clear instructions: "Eat and drink."

There was a hose hanging next to me. I've eaten 2 sandwiches and when I grabbed the hose, water started to slowly pour out of it. I drank some water too and let the hose go again.

The box instructed: "Tie yourself up like before."

I did so and I was again secured. The tray and hose moved away and the light went out again.

The frame rotated me backwards and I was to sleep again. Nothing happened and although the position was pretty uncomfortable I somehow started to get used to it and I actually fell asleep.

I don't know for how long I had slept, but I didn't wake up comfortably. I woke up because the box started to flog my breasts. I felt the flogger hit my breasts and it abruptly got me out of my sleep. I remember dreaming that I was running and that I ran into a wire hanging at breasts level and that the impact was pretty big. Weird sensation, but the pain was real. My breasts started to hurt from the flogging and occasionally it was able to find my nipples too. They're pretty sensitive by themselves making the entire flogging experience rather painful, but there was nothing I could do about it.

The flogging stopped and then I felt a hit from a riding crop on my breasts. And another one. Ouch, these blows were much more painful and were very capable of finding my nipples too.

And to make things worse, there was some pretty force behind each blow which really hurted. Not being able to see anything made the anticipation for each blow terrible. I slowly started to understand what they meant with level 8 can cause you to cry. At some point the blows stopped and my breasts and nipples definitely were sensitive and likely bruised.

The frame started to tilt again. I expected to be tilted forward again, but it didn't. Instead I was tilted further back, which was scary by itself. It caused me to hang upside down entirely. The blood rushed to my head which was pretty uncomfortable by itself, but that was not enough.

A flogger started to hit my pussy full dead on. Ouch! My pussy which was even more sensitive to flogging than my nipples was receiving some pretty hard hits. Ouch! This hurts. This really hurts!!! But the box ignored me and continued to flog my pussy. I was so glad when it finally stopped.

But no... this could not be... The riding crop that had terrorized my breasts before was now landing on my sore pussy.

And these blows were even more painful than the flogger. This hurted so badly. In a way this was awesome and exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be naked, being tied up, in the dark, and experience pain. And this was exactly what I wanted. But the pain was overwhelming, and I couldn't take it anymore. I started to cry, but the crop kept hitting my sore pussy. *Pats*. Each blow fiercely struck my pussy lips, and they did not all land at the same spot either. My clitoris was struck occasionally too which was worst of all. The pain was so bad, I was sure my pussy was bleeding right now. The force from hanging upside down was bad, but nothing bad compared to the pain in my pussy.

Suddenly the whipping stopped and I was being rotated back into a lying position, face up.

For a while, nothing happened. I was in the dark suspended horizontally face up waiting for what was to come next. I felt sleepy again and I probably have dosed off a bit when suddenly the frame rotated again and moved me in a standing position.

From the floor some metal wires were moved up and they found my very sore pussy and pressed deep into them.

It hurted badly, but there was nothing I could do.

Suddenly a shocking experience happened as electric shocks were felt in my pussy.

They were light shocks, but on my sore and probably broken skin, I felt them pretty well.

I felt metal wires find my breasts too, but this time they were diagonally rather than horizontally. They were positioned next to my nipples but were not pressed tight, just so they touched my breasts and nipples.

Suddenly, electric shocks were also felt on my nipples by the metal wires. They too were light shocks but with sensitive nipples they were felt pretty well too.

The intensity was slowly raised on both my nipples and pussy and it started to hurt really bad.

Even though the beating on my pussy was terrible, it started to feel like it was less painful, the more the electric shocks became more intense.

The shocks had some delay apart and weren't constant, so I could not predict when the next shock was.

Each shock made me scream due to it and the pain got worse and worse.

I felt more metal ropes find my ass, and I got zapped on my butt cheeks as well. This was not really that painful but the entire experience was a mental horror case. The electric zaps continued for quite a while until they finally stopped.

My pussy hurted the most from everything, but my nipples were definitely sore too now.

All metal wires were moved away, and the frame rotated further backwards past where I was hanging upside down, all the way to me being horizontal, facing towards the floor. My breasts were hanging down again.

I felt a whip stroke land on my breasts and apparently they were going to be tortured next. The whip strokes were harsh and painful, and I started to cry again. In addition, I felt whip strokes on my ass too, and they too were painful.

I started to cry harder to let go of all the pain I felt, which was of course not happening as the blows continued to bring me pain. By now, I'm sure my breasts and ass were purple with red and blue marks. I'm pretty sure I was going to see these marks for the next days for sure. Possibly even a week.

The whipping continued for quite some time, and I felt pretty exhausted. At some point I could not even cry anymore, as if my tearjar was empty. But it was very painful still. Finally the whipping stopped and I was rotated into a standing position. The lights came back on and I was allowed to eat.

When I was done eating and was secured again, the lights remained on. I saw a wheel of some sorts with 2 leather straps attached to it. The wheel was positioned about the height of my pussy. The wheel started to spin. It went faster and faster. The motion caused the 2 leather straps to fully extend. The wheel started to rotate even faster. I knew if that was going to hit my pussy, it would hurt like hell. Suddenly the lights went off again but I heard the spinning motion of that wheel, and it got louder. I knew that wheel was slowly moving towards my pussy.

And then suddenly, rttttttttttttttttttttttttt, with a very fast motion was my pussy struck repeatedly by these straps. It was very painful to say the least and it continued to hit my pussy this fast. The intensity of the spinning and thus the force was even increased a little.

Although it did hurt quite a bit, I did feel an orgasm building and finally I got an orgasm. The straps kept hitting my pussy though and I was in a lot of pain. I started to cry again, but for the second time I felt an orgasm building.

When I was about to come, the strokes stopped and my orgasm was denied.

I was kept hanging for a while in this standing position when suddenly I felt a vibrator hit my very sensitive and painful pussy. At first it was very painful too, but the vibrations caused me to get ready for a new orgasm.

I got the orgasm, but the vibrator did not stop. It kept vibrating against my sensitive and painful pussy and there was nothing I could do. Another orgasm slowly built up and it hit me far harder than all other orgasms and I nearly passed out.

The vibrator kept going and my pussy was no longer enjoying it. It was screaming in pain. Yet another orgasm was building and this one hit so hard that I passed out.

When I came by later, the vibrator was still hitting my pussy but the vibrations were on a low intensity now. I was no longer able to get an orgasm, but the vibrations caused my already painful and sore pussy to get even more sensitive, painful and sore. I wanted the vibrator to stop, but it kept going.

When the vibrator finally stopped, the lights came on and the box said: "congratulations, you have endured 13 hours of torture. You may now free yourself. Have a nice day."
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.