Merry Clitmas HHAHAHAHAH

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Merry Clitmas HHAHAHAHAH

Post by boundnotanna »

We had finished opening all of our gifts earlier that morning, and after giving up on cleaning the wrapping paper littered across the floor. We were curled up on the couch. It was a very picturesque scene with the crackling fire, heavily decorated mantel, and hand-stitched stockings. Feeling a sort of warm contentment my head rested on the shoulders of my Master, while he looked thoughtfully into the fire. I believe all the world's great problems could be solved by looking into fires. Something about free dancing flames, and of course the addictiveness of danger, is a perfect breeding ground for fresh thought.
And fresh thoughts were indeed circulating in my Master's brain. He eventually pulled his gaze away from the fire and said to me softly, "I have one last present for you."
Excited but also nervous due to the familiar glint in his eyes that was code for mischief, I asked softly.
"Where?"
I waited as he got up and walked to the closet to grab a beautifully wrapped and rather large gold box. He placed it by my feet and I questioned him with a silent facial expression of eagerness and anticipation.
"Go ahead and open it." He said with an air of a similar eagerness but much more controlled.
I ripped open the paper quickly and easily popped the folds of the cardboard box held together with scotch tape. My eyes lit up as I saw a mess of shimmering leather and metal, all beautifully intertwined and fastened to each other at odd places. Buried at the bottom of the box was a glittering metal hook, big enough to slightly scare me.
The harness was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of it, nor could I stop thinking about the many ways my Master could fuck me and hurt me with it. I snapped out of my daze as he said, "want to try it out?" All I could do was nod and follow him downstairs. The harness clinked ominously as he dragged it to our basement. Quickly he undid the buckles and slipped me in the contraption. Two strong straps held up my thighs and spread my legs so wide it hurt. He tightened the buckles as much as possible around my boobs and added nipple clamps for fun. Other straps kept my feet fastened to my ass and my arms secured painfully behind my back. The hook was mounted on my chest. He grabbed a step ladder and stopped under a giant metal ring attached to the ceiling. Lifting me effortlessly, he attached the hook to the ring, and I was now completely suspended maybe four feet off the ground, completely helpless.
Master first grabbed a cane and hit my exposed ass and pussy like a piñata. Along with the straps the sensation was overwhelming. I bit hard on the strap in my mouth and tried to scream as best I could. This only encouraged him. He dragged the cane teasingly across my dripping pussy, being surprisingly gentle. Then he would hit me again. Hard. But it felt amazing. After I was considerably red and considerably horny, Master put away the cane and came closer to me. Much closer his head was on the same level as my pussy. I held my breath preparing for biting or pinching or whatever he could think of. I was shocked to feel a warm tongue massaging the lips of my pussy. I couldn't help but moan incredibly loud as I felt myself already getting close.
His tongue flicked over my clit as he shoved two fingers deep inside me. My head flung back as his fingers and tongue danced beautifully with each other. The sensation of a warm gentle tongue after the harsh cane felt so amazing I was close to tears. He roughly inserted another finger and began stretching me. I was so relaxed and happy I felt little pain as he stretched me. That only made him go deeper. And the deeper he went the closer I became. I tried to hold out for longer but his tongue forbade any kind of adaptation to the growing warmth in my stomach.
"Master I'm gonna cum, please." I tried to choke out through my gag.
"Wait." He said
My chest heaved and I bit my lip hard trying to resist. Faster he shoved into me and fucked my clit with his tongue, going in furious up and down motions.
"Master!" I nearly screamed.
"Cum." He said momentarily taking his lips off my pussy. I shivered at the brief loss of stimulation but it didn't last long. Faster and harder he fucked me until I finally came. Hard. Each wave hit me like a ton of bricks as my body convulsed against the tight straps. I could barely feel my pussy it was so wet. I had tears in my eyes as I bit down hard on my gag and moaned loudly. My toes curled and I enjoyed the feeling of letting myself go. Finally I stopped orgasming as my body went limp and my brain shut down to complete calmness and contentment.
Master got me down and out of the contraption where he held me and kissed me softly. I melted in his arms and couldn't help but smile. "Merry Christmas" He said.
I couldn't help but bask in the perfection of the obvious cliché.
"Merry Christmas"