The Selfbondage box VI - Out in the rain... Sort of...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box VI - Out in the rain... Sort of...

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

I woke up and I felt like playing with my Selfbondage box once more. I wasn't so much in the mood for actual pain, but I didn't mind pain either given my relationship with pain. I decided to try another random experience to see what it would give me.

I had quite a lot of time today so I decided a minimum of 2 hours with a maximum of 8 hours. I had eaten and taken enough to drink before the session started so I could be in a session for 8 hours if I had to.

Entering my choices into the menu system, it arranged the box and allowed me to go in. I was still wearing clothes and wanted the box to get rid of them for me if it wanted to do so.

The box was reshaped to a large empty box, positioned about 0,5 meters in the air. When I crawled inside, and the door locked I noticed that the box had not created prisoncell style bars as windows, but instead it had created a completely sealed room. The box itself always had provided lights though, so it wasn't that bad. The box itself must be about 1,5 meters high. Enough to sit in, but not enough to stand in.

The box opened a door in the floor near one side of the box, and it had prisoncell style bars. So it was like a window, but weirdly positioned.

Soon it became clear as the box said: "Get fully naked, and throw your clothes through the grating in the floor outside of the box.

I took off my shirt, trousers and socks and threw them through the "window" so they fell down. I thought they would land on the floor, but there was some angled panel positioned below the "window" making my clothes fall to the sides. This effectively placed them outside of my reach.

I continued to remove my thong and bra and threw them down the same way. I was now naked in the box with no trace of my clothes to be found anywhere.

The box ordered me away from the window. I had to move to the other side of the box.

As I moved there, the box closed the "window" off and the floor was solid again.

The box said: "First stage is completed. Wait for the next stage."

Okay, so I was naked, and I had to wait...

But the box did something unexpected. It turned off the light.

I was now in the box completely in the dark, and completely naked.

I could not see a thing, so I started to use touch to find the walls so I could sit against them. This was pretty scary.

Waiting naked in the dark, time passed by.

I started to dose off a little bit when I suddenly got wide awake when cold water started to drip from the ceiling at random locations. The cold drips hit my naked body. I tried moving to other locations, but the drops kept finding me. It was not a lot of water, but I didn't like it either. Moving around, the water started to flow a little bit more at the time. I noticed that the water was finding a way out of the box, but it did create a small puddle of water on the floor nevertheless. I don't know how long the water kept falling on me, but at some point, it stopped completely.

I was still completely in the dark, naked and now wet and cold. The temperature in the box was not cold luckily, but the water itself was. I started to use my hands to get the water off me as much as I could, trying to get some temperature back.

This worked.

After being some more in the dark, the light softly became lit and I could see again. A small bottle of water rolled into the box and the box instructed: "Drink all the water, then deposit the empty bottle in the small opening."

I then noticed the small opening in the floor. I drank the bottle of water which was 500ml. After 400ml I was not thirsty anymore so I screwed the cap on and tossed the bottle in the hole in the floor.

The box said: "You are required to drink all the water."

The same bottle found its way through some mechanics back into the box the same way it came in the first time and about 100ml was still left.

I took the bottle and drank the rest too, then tossed the bottle away again.

The box closed the hole in the floor again.

The box dropped a rope in the cage and instructed: "Tie yourself into some nice bondage, keep your hands free."

I tied the rope around me in some kind of karada. Nicely tight between my legs.

The box dropped handcuffs and instructed me to lock my hands behind my back.

After I clicked the handcuffs in place, my fear became a reality. The lights went out once more.

This time I was bound naked and completely unable to see anything. I sat on the floor of the box but this time I didn't dare to move around much fearing I would tip over.

I remained in the dark for a while similar as before. I feared for water drips like before. I didn't know what would happen, but I did know that water was pure torture. Earlier I was able to move into a different position to make it tolerable but now, now it would be very hard.

But my fears became reality when I felt the first cold drop of water find my body. And a second drop found its way. And not before long, there were drops of cold water landing all over my body. I tried to move a bit, but it was hard because I couldn't see anything. With my naked butt, I felt that the floor again was wet with cold water and I started to get cold myself. When I thought it was not going to get worse, the water started to pour down more and more.

The box started to flash the light on and off then played the sound of a thunder.

Apparently, the box was simulating a bound experience out in nature. Even though I was in my box, it was pretty realistic.

The box kept it "raining" for quite a bit with intense parts and lesser intense parts, until the rain halted to a crawl and eventually stopped. By now I was completely shivering from being cold. The box kept the lights out and I was waiting for anything to happen while being very cold. Previously I was able to get the cold water from my body with my hands but this time I couldn't.

Waiting for the next bit, eventually the lights came on again.

My hands were released and I was forced to drink another 500ml of water.

A box raised inside the cage and it had a baby style potty. On the sides, there were cuffs attached.

The box said: Sit down on the toilet and place your hands inside the cuffs.

The cuffs locked and I was now forced to sit on a potty, naked, still somewhat wet and in bondage.

The lights went out again and I remained sitting on the potty.

After a while, I felt that all the water had caused me the feeling to pee. And I was sitting on a potty, so I decided to let it go.

The box registered as it said: "Peeing registered. Phase complete."

A few minutes after I stopped peeing, the lights went on again and the handcuffs opened.

The box said: "Get off the toilet, remove the cover which is now unlocked, and get the content out."

I opened the cover from the potty and to my biggest fear, I found that my clothes were below it, soaked in my own pee.

I got my clothes out and placed them on the floor in the box and I closed the cover again, which I heard locked.

The box said: "Put on your clothes and disregard that you peed over it. You are to wear your own filthy clothes."

I grabbed my bra and wanted to wrangle it a bit dry, but the box noticed and ordered me to not do that.

So I put on a soaking bra full of my pee, a soaking thong full of my pee, a soaking shirt, a soaking pants and soaking socks.

The box ordered me to put the handcuffs from earlier on, placing my hands behind my back, and lay on my stomach in the box.

I did as was told and once more, the light turned off.

I couldn't see anything, couldn't move much and I smelled my pee quite badly. I felt so filthy.

I don't know for how long I remained like this, but it felt quite a long time.

The water drips came down again and although it was cold and making my clothes cold too, the smell of my pee started to disappear, which was a wonderful thing even though it was cold.

The "rain" simulation was much shorter than the previous times, probably only meant to get the pee out of my clothes.

I remained locked and soaking wet in the box for a while until the lights came on again.

The handcuffs opened and the box released me.

6,5 hours had passed, but it was an interesting session.

Now first, off to get a nice and warm bath.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.