Worst Cooks in America

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Worst Cooks in America

Post by boundnotanna »

I was attempting to make dinner, wearing nothing but an apron of course, as he instructed. However being an incredibly horrible cook I was more frustrated than aroused. I had spilled flour and sugar everywhere, and he was watching me, looking very amused.
I shot daggers at him as I tried hopelessly to mix some oddly colored concoction with a stained whisk.
He got up seeing I was getting no where and decided to help like the wonderful Master he was. This "helping" consisted of squeezing my bare ass and pinching my nipples as I hopelessly tried to concentrate. I thrusted my hips into his cock desperately wanting to give into him. "Keep working." He said sternly. I tried as hard as I could.
I heard him unzip his pants and I felt his cock through his underwear. He teased me for a while and made sure my nipples hurt like hell. I was doubled over and all hope of cooking was lost. Without warning I felt his cock rip me in half as I bent over the counter, my boobs and stomach being covered with flour. I nearly creamed out loud as my eyes watered. But I begged for more. I was his and there was nothing I could do.
As his thrusts sped up I tried to relax. He shoved a wooden spoon in my teeth and I bit down. His nails left scratches along my boobs and stomach, ripping my skin open. As much as I loved it I could hardly stand the pain. Occasionally he would thrust out and hit me hard on my ass. It was lucky we were in the kitchen considering the plethora of metal and wooden objects he could use to hit me.
Spatulas seemed to be a favorite of his, leaving beautifully red imprints wherever he wanted.
He boiled water and threw it on me. My skin felt like it could peel off and I tried not to look. He switched off from torturing me and fucking me, ignoring my grunts and slurred pleas through the spoon in my teeth.
He then poured hot fudge all over me boobs after he told me to lay naked on the counter. All I wanted was to get it off. My Master leaned over me, a fire in his eyes as he licked over my nipples, biting hard. But the scorching sensation refused to go away. His tongue felt like heaven on earth and I tried to struggle to get him to move lower but he shoved me down into the counter, licking and scratching.
I tried not to get horny but I couldn't help it. It felt so painfully wonderful.
After what felt like hours of torture, both literal and sexual, he poured hot fudge on me one last time, and left me. The pain all over my body was nearly unbearable without his tongue to distract me. I knew he would be mad if I moved so I didn't. I bit hard on the spoon and waited for the heat to pass. Tears filled my eyes and I just wanted him to take the pain away. Unfortunately I loved him unconditionally, and loved the pain he gave me. So I closed my eyes tight and bit down hard.