Mummifying Sandra and Geoffrey

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Mummifying Sandra and Geoffrey

Post by restricted »

SANDRA AND GEOFFREY.

A few weeks went by after the event of Geoffrey being tied to the bed. He had to admit he did enjoy the experience. Especially the girls looking up his skirt and teasing him. Sandra said she loved his reaction especially when she jerked him off.

Geoffrey had managed to get a large bag made of thick cotton. He got Sandra to put on her bikini and forced her into the bag. It was tight on her. Her hands were trapped behind her and her knees were up touching her breasts.

What Sandra never realised was that all around the open end were holes in the material. Geoffrey threaded some rope through the holes and pulled it tight around her neck, just enough to stop her fingers from sliding through the neck.

Finally he gagged before telling her she was staying there for the night. Geoffrey settled down to watch the football match on the TV. But Sandra was grunting through her gag. “If you don’t shut up, I’ll put a bag over your head.”

Sandra carried on moaning. Geoffrey, in response, got a loose fitting cloth bag and slipped it over her head. That still didn’t make Sandra be quiet for him. So he scooped her up, took her upstairs to the bedroom and put her in a wardrobe. “Now you will be quiet” he said, “I might let you out later, but if I’ve missed a goal, you are there for the night and maybe even longer” He took the bag off of her head, shoved pillows in either side of her so she couldn’t wriggle about and make a noise.

Finally he closed the door on her and locked it. Geoffrey was proud of these wardrobes he had made himself by using the alcoves either side of the chimney breast. He lined the back with plywood and then used two inch thick by six inch wood for the sides and the doors. Heavy iron hinges gave that authentic olde world look that they liked. Geoffrey had never thought he would be using them for Sandra. It was a good job he put air vents in with fine mesh over them to allow air to circulate.

When he got downstairs, indeed he had missed a goal. His team was losing. Came the break time, Geoffrey started to ponder what Sandra was thinking about now as she was. Stuck in a bag and locked in a wardrobe. He thought he would like to try it with Sandra in one wardrobe and him in the other. Perhaps he could get Sandra to persuade the girls to lock them in and let them have a party.

“Maybe I should put some eyebolts in for the restraints” He thought. But as soon as the break was over, his team scored a goal. “If we win, I let her out of the wardrobe. We lose and she stays there for the night. A draw and she gets let out but stays in the bag”

Sandra was struggling hopelessly inside the bag. She realised even if she did get out of it, she could not escape from the wardrobe. By now she was getting fed up and had no idea of how long she would be in there.

She was in luck, Geoffrey’s team eventually won the match, but he decided to make Sandra wait until he went to bed. An hour later he turned in. Opening the door and seeing Sandra’s pleading eyes staring at him, he lifted her out of the wardrobe. “Now do I Ieave you in the bag? Or do I let you out?” Sandra muffled speech was let me out. She was getting hot and sticky by now. Geoffrey lifted her onto the bed. “Now let me think. Do I let you out? What’s in it for me? No I think I will go to sleep and see what is on offer in the morning. He climbed into the bed “This is so nice. Clean and ironed sheets. Lovely. Shame you can’t enjoy it”

Sandra started to rock about as best she could. “Keep still fidget arse. I’m trying to get to sleep”. Sandra started to moan against her gag. Geoffrey relented and released her. She rushed to the loo and relieved herself. As she was hot and sticky she took a shower. She did tell him she would get her own back on him.

A few weeks later and the girls turned up once more. “Sandra. You wanted to get even on Geoffrey. We are going to help” One of them produced a thin cotton pair of shorts. “Are they for Geoffrey?”

“No, these ones are for you. You can tease him mercilessly and he won’t be able to get ate you. These ones are for Geoffrey. I hope you gave us the right size”. These ones are for Geoffrey. I hope you gave us the right size”

“But they are thin like mine”.

“That’s right. We made them for him. That way he is covered but you will have access to him. Can you imagine the reaction he will have? Him in those shorts and you in yours rubbing your bum against him?”

Sandra liked the sound of that and they made a date for the girls to hide and once Sandra had got Geoffrey to put the shorts on they will jump him and tie him up. Sandra said she wanted to tie him up and it was agreed, but once his hands and feet were tied, she was to phone them and they would come and see what she had done. She was to be in her shorts as well. Sandra couldn’t work out why but went along with it.

Came the big day. There was Geoffrey bound hand and foot standing against the bed post. Sandra put her shorts on and a tight silk blouse. She teased him like they suggested and she loved his reaction. One phone call later and the girls were on their way.

Upon arriving they complemented the pair of them on their look. “But the shorts are a bit short and tight” Sandra commented.
“They are designed to be. We had them made for you both”

With that they grabbed Sandra, gagged her and tied her hands behind her back and her feet were tied together. Geoffrey was released from the bed post. They shuffled the pair together face to face. Their legs were untied and one of the girls started to wrap cling film up from the ankles. It started with two wraps around their ankles. The next time was overlapped half way. The next was the same so there were two wrappings of cling film. Over and over this was repeated. Their hands were untied and the wrapping continued right up to their necks.

Their gags were removed and they were told to kiss. They kissed and wrapping went around their heads, leaving a gap for air on either side of their heads. Now the fun started. Some rolls of duct tape that they had left outside so Sandra would not see them were brought in. Slowly but surely the pair were wrapped completely, mummifying them together.

Finally their heads were covered completely. Again they left gaps for air. Geoffrey’s cock was stiffer than ever pointing downwards, unable to spring up. Sandra could feel it trying to press between her legs. The girls laid the pair on the bed. Immediately Sandra started to try to rub herself on his shaft.

“Oh well, that’s them two taken care of for tonight. It’s time we went out for a drink”. The girls left, one of them taking the key to let themselves back in later. The trouble was, they got rather merry and forgot about Geoffrey and Sandra until much later. It was not until the next day the girl with the key remembered and rushed round to let them out.

There was Sandra and Geoffrey, still lying on the bed, kissing and squirming still. Both as frustrated as hell. She phoned round and quickly the girls turned up. With the aid of scissors they cut the pair free. Sandra went mad. Geoffrey wasn’t impressed but said they had something to do so asked the girls to leave. The girls agreed, but only after one had said, “Next month they are doing statues in the club. Supposing we wrap you in plaster and mummify you. You would have to stand there all night, unable to move or say anything. Are you up for it?”

Sandra said she would think about it, but wasn’t it about time one of the other girls was tied up? They agreed that would be nice, but they loved it when her and Geoffrey were tied up together. None of their partners wanted to be tied up or wanted to tie them up. They were jealous of Sandra and Geoffrey. Sandra thought about the living statue idea and coerced Geoffrey into agreeing into letting the girls do it to them. Shame she never thought about what they had in mind. But that’s another story.
Last edited by restricted on 24 Jul 2017, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
TNTBound

Re: Mummifying Sandra and Geoffrey

Post by TNTBound »

i absolutely LOVE these stories you come up with! Nice work!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

restricted wrote:SANDRA AND GEOFFREY.

But that’s another story.
Which we all want to read! Keep it going, please.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bearded pirate wench

Post by bearded pirate wench »

I am loving the stories as well!! Can' wait for the next one!