Flakes

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Flakes

Post by boundnotanna »

We were just finishing dinner as the sky slowly became darker and darker. It was another quiet night, with only the fire crackling to break the silence. I liked the quiet. It was somehow calming and allowed me to focus only on what mattered: him.
My Master was the first to notice the snow. I saw him smile and followed his eyes towards the window, and my mind became slightly panicked. I knew this couldn't end well. "It's snowing". He said. And I nonchalantly nodded and tried to look complacently at it.
"You're done eating." He said to me sternly. I put down my fork and looked deep into his eyes, awaiting instruction.
"Strip"
I did so slowly, never dropping my gaze. I could see the show falling in the window behind him, and I bit my lip in anticipation. I waited as he briefly disappeared, getting God knows what. After a few minutes he returned and I studied what was clenched in his hands: rope and metal stakes. Well fuck.
Already cold, my body shivered with anticipation as he led me out the door. Immediately the wind bit my bare skin and my eyes began to water. We walked to the small woods behind our house as the snow created a thin white layer on the ground. Finally we came to a small clearing fenced in by trees and he stopped and turned to face me. I looked in his eyes and shivered, only partially because of the cold.
He told me to lay down on my back and I obliged, blinking as snow fell in my eyes. I tried to stay calm and collected as Master tied ropes around my wrists and ankles and screws the metal stakes into the wet ground. I watched the muscles on his arms work, and watched the concentration on his face cover the former mischievous smirk. I tried to take in every inch of him, knowing soon I'd be alone.
Sure enough he bent down to my shaking body and kissed me deeply on the lips. I closed my eyes, feeling his tongue fighting mine, dominating mine, and then a horrible loss of feeling and warmth. He looked me in the eyes one last time and then walked away. He never looked back. I felt like crying. This wasn't fair. And the cold was hurting every extremity in my body. I tugged forcefully on the ropes around my wrists, trying to rip the stakes from the ground. Next I used what little strength I had to lift my legs free. I squirmed and writhed, and the only thing it accomplished was providing a modicum of warmth.
Minutes passed as the snow fell slowly, and made me a part of its thin carpet. It worked temporarily when I writhed my body to shake off the snow. But it was building fast. It wouldn't be long until I was buried. The only thing that worked was not thinking about the cold, or the fact that I was alone. I had to trust that my Master wouldn't let anything happen to me. But of course in the back of my mind there was doubt. And it was growing larger and larger.
Maybe 45 minutes had passed. I was surprised my fingers and toes weren't black. I could no longer feel them or my nose. My pussy was filled with cool of wet snow that had stopped melting. My body heat was no longer enough to turn the flakes into freezing water. I was covered now. I could at least turn my head so I wouldn't suffocate from the snow. Every move I made against my ropes hurt a hundred times more than it should have. It felt like someone was branding me with hot metal. Still I was glad I could feel something. My heart rate could no longer be slowed and I started to panic. Tears came to my eyes as I screamed my Master's name in complete seriousness and fear.
I was beginning to think he wouldn't realize how close I was. How could he? Where was he? He had no way of knowing if I was cold enough to die. The panic didn't stop as I screamed myself hoarse. Finally I gradually found I was no longer able to scream. I was so cold I could no longer move. I had to keep my eyes closed to keep them from freezing. It hurt so much I had no other choice but to give in. I felt my heart rate slow and suddenly an immense feeling of calmness and exhaustion envelop me. I could no longer hear the snow or hear myself think. I wasn't terrified but peaceful.
I hadn't heard his footsteps crunch the snow. I hadn't heard him bend down and rip the stakes from the ground. I hadn't heard him wrap his coat around my still shivering body as he carried me home. I hadn't heard the door close behind us, nor did I hear him swallow in controlled panic as he dumped me in a scorching bath. After a few minutes in the water I opened my eyes.
He looked relieved but I could tell he was holding back worry and even guilt. I smiled at him in a poor attempt of reassurance. I wasn't scared or mad, just happy to see him, and happy to be warm. He got in the bath with me and kissed my freezing face. By some miracle color filled my cheeks and warmth shot up and down my body. I never wanted to leave.