Sandra and Geoffrey.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Sandra and Geoffrey.

Post by restricted »

Sandra and I decided to have a nice quiet Saturday in. We had done all the shopping during the week and there was no need to go out. We are in our early 30’s and been married for 5 years.

Sandra, the same as I do, has regular nights out with her friends. This is where I learned from her just how bad girls really are. Men will look at a female and think what they would like to do with her and maybe a little banter or bragging about sex, but women go into the dirty details. It was from one of these outings we got into bondage. We tried it; both liked tying up and being tied up.

Being bound gives away all your freedom to your captor and being the captor means you have responsibility to look after your captive and at the same time gives you a sense of superiority in as much as you are free while your captive is at your mercy. But thinking about it, who really is the captor or captive? Or is it both? One stuck while the other free to roam. I have to admit I do like being able to do my own thing while Sandra is wriggling about trying to escape.

Anyway, back to this quiet night. We looked at what was on TV the day before, the Friday. We decided that there was T.V. programs that Sandra wanted to watch. I didn’t. So I suggested that we drew cards. The highest card wins. The loser will be tied up in any fashion the winner choses. I lost.

Sandra decided to spice things up a bit by suggesting she dresses me like a girl. I was not into wearing female clothing. She said I had a good view of her knickers while she was trying to escape so why shouldn’t she get a view of mine? Saying that was different cut no ice with her. I said I would wear shorts, but she said it was not the same. So begrudgingly like an idiot I agreed. I didn’t know she had planned this all along.

I went to the barbers that Saturday morning to get my hair cut short while Sandra was out shopping. She told me afterwards that she had bumped into her friends and they had tried to persuade her to go out that night. She said she didn’t want to go.

Back home she produced all the stuff she had bought. More soft rope, clothing which I thought was for her. Plus some other bits she wouldn’t show me.

Anyhow, after late lunch we decided to get started. I had to take a bath. Sandra sprinkled bubby stuff in it. I soaked for ages and Sandra gave me a good wash down. After that it was a rub down with a rough towel until my skin glowed red. She handed me a pair of pink satin knickers which I stepped into and she pulled them up, smoothing them down and taking the opportunity to rub my bum. That felt nice. I followed her downstairs.

I had to turn my back on her while she wrapped a corset around me. I could feel the material being drawn together She heaved and tugged until I found it was hard to bend. I had to sit on a chair while she rolled stockings up my legs and stood up while she clipped the stockings to the corset.

A white satin blouse was added next. I said that it didn’t fit right because of the shape of the breasts and I was told not to worry about that. She only did the bottom half of the blouse up as she stood in front of me. “Perhaps I should have got a back fastening one” Sandra said quite sweetly.

A pair of heeled shoes was shown to me. “You’ll look gorgeous in these” I said I would not wear them. “We’ll see”.

A net thing was put over my hair for the wig to clip to. I said there was no mention of wigs in the deal, but she said if I was going to do something, do it right.

She plastered me with full makeup and stuck false nails on my fingers. Once stuck, she painted them. A short tight skirt came next and I stepped into it allowing Sandra to pull the zip up behind me.

Clip on earrings were added. I said this was going a bit too far, but Sandra insisted she was enjoying herself and I was to stop fussing. She fitted the wig on me and fussed it down so it was fitting perfectly. She opened another packet, took out the most humungous breasts I had seen and slipped them into the corset breast cups before buttoning the blouse right up. Finally she tucked the blouse into the skirt.

Eventually I looked the part and upon looking in the mirror I could see she had down a fabulous job on me and I could fancy myself. My breasts were firm and perky and stood out. I could see the shape of my bra through the material.

“Right mate. Now what shall we call you? I think you are a Prudence or Pru for short” I said I couldn’t have a girls’ name but she insisted I would be more ridiculous being called Geoffrey.

After an hour of prancing around, by 5, we had finished dinner and washed up. I was ready to settle down to watch the T.V when Sandra said it was time to tie me up. I complained it was too early. “Nonsense. It will give you lots of time to try to escape before I sell you off to white slave traders”

We went upstairs to the bedroom and Sandra got out all of our coils of rope including the rope she had just bought. She started by wrapping my ankles with four turns of rope. She did the same with my knees and again just above my kneecaps.

Sandra walked behind me and tied my wrists together. I felt hot and wanted her to rape me there and then, but she was not finished. She tied rope around my elbows and pulled them together. Another four coils of rope went around my chest and held my arms tightly to my back.

I asked her to jerk me off but I was surprised. She still wasn’t finished. She tied the elbow ropes to the ropes around my chest. I asked her again and she took out another packet, got me to open my mouth and inserted a gag into my mouth. I tried talking but it was not quite understandable. She told me to try breathing though it in case my nose got blocked. I found I could breathe quite easily.

Finally she strapped it tightly behind my head and played the wig out over it. “Try walking to the bed” she ordered me. I couldn’t walk so she held me while I hopped slowly towards the bed in little leaps. Sandra lowered me to the bed. “You really look sexy lying like that on your back. All helpless and completely at my mercy” she said laughingly. Some of my leg ropes had become loose through the activity so she retied them.

She got a rope and tied it from one leg of the bed, threaded it over my ankle ropes and tied the other end the other leg of the bed. “Just in case you feel like getting up and going out” she laughed. Finally she slipped those shoes on my feet.

Just then, the doorbell rang and her face dropped. She closed the bedroom door and went downstairs to answer the door. I could hear some sort of commotion. I heard Sandra saying she didn’t want to go out. But suddenly there was a rush of feet up the stairs and the door flew open. There were her friends looking straight at me. They all shrieked in unison. “My you are a sly one Sandra. They say it’s the quiet ones” one of them said. “Now find an outfit to come out with us for the night. He is not going anywhere. What do you call him?”

“Prudence”

Sandra looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry Pru. It looks like I have to go out after all” so she went to have a shower. The girls took some more rope, tied one end to the top bed post and the other end was threaded under my arm pit and passed under the bed, back to my other armpit and finally pulled tight and tied to the other bed post. “There, now you are nice and safe. You can’t fall out of bed now. Sandra can rest assured you will be busy all night” They took a few photos with their phones. “We can have a giggle all night looking at these. Thinking about it, we should have turned you over so we can smack your bum you naughty girl. We can see who wears the trousers in this household. Nice knickers by the way. What lovely shade of bright pink. Perhaps we can all take you shopping one day and buy some more for you.”

Another girl said there was something missing. She got some of her perfume and sprayed it all over me. I tried to say there won’t be a next time. “If you think that’s the lot, sorry, we have only just begun. Next time we will tie Sandra up as well. You can have fun together”

Sandra came back into the room dressed to the nines. She looked smashing in her trousers suit. They all gave me a peck on the cheek and left me there with Sandra turning the light out as she shut the door.

I lay there all evening until Sandra returned. She played with my cock and eventually I came. “That’s for being a good girl. The girls loved it seeing you there all helpless. I thought they were going to cum just by looking at the photos. It made their night”

Sandra released me and I told her what they said. I expected Sandra to laugh it off. Instead she said “That would be nice. The pair of us struggling until we either escape or they release us. That sounds like great fun”

I had to admit I liked the idea. But I couldn’t show that I was that enthusiastic. Sandra on the other hand was seriously thinking about it. “Maybe we could get the girls to tie us up once a week”
Last edited by restricted on 15 Dec 2016, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
greentea

Re: Sandra and Geoffrey.

Post by greentea »

While I personally do not get into crossdressing and would normally pass on stories that start to drift in that direction, I really did like your story! Thanks for publishing it!