A tying trying time.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

A tying trying time.

Post by restricted »

I married Caroline seven years ago. We are both twenty six now. Caroline is a twin. Fortunately not identical apart from height. Both five feet eight inches tall. When Caroline puts her heels on, she is taller than my five nine. Caroline is ultra-feminine while Tracey is a bit of a Tomboy. Apart from our wedding, I’ve never seen her out of jeans. I was sure she went to bed in them.
That was until the change started to happen. Caroline and Tracey were constantly in touch or meeting each other. Tracey often called round to see her. I used to go out into the shed to carry on making things while she was here. Mind you, it wasn’t as if I hadn’t fancied her. It was between the two of them. The blonde feminine one or the fun loving brunette. I only left just in case I wished I could have married the pair of them. The only problem with, well not a problem, a bit endearing really, Tracey was a bit scatty.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Chapter 1 - The awakening
It started out quite innocently enough. Caroline and I found ourselves in a shady part of town. It was full of sex shops with blacked out windows. Caroline said that perhaps we should bite the bullet and go into one to see what they do. I didn’t want to, but she said it might be fun. We looked around to make sure no one was looking and dived into the first shop we came to.

Surprisingly, it was quite bright in there. They had spot lights shining in all directions on different displays. Behind the counter was a tall girl in her twenties I would say. She looked at us but left us alone for a while as we browsed among the racks of clothing. After a while she came up to us and asked if she could help. Caroline told her we were only browsing. “Let me show you some items” I said we had better go but Caroline was keen to see what she came out with.

It started off with naughty knickers. Then bras to match the knickers. Corsets followed. “For the men we have these” She showed willy warmers, lycra and latex briefs. “I like them myself. Nice and tight on the man. I got some for my boyfriend. I can’t keep my hands off of him when he is wearing only these”

Caroline laughed “Shall I get some for you?” I told her I didn’t want any. It was kinky. But Caroline insisted on going through the whole range. We wandered around the shop with the assistant showing us everything. She was taking great pleasure in watching me get embarrassed. “That’s the trouble with men. The think it’s all about penetration. They don’t think that you should brighten things up. Sex is supposed to be fun. Not lie back and think of England” Caroline agreed with her.

From there we went to the bondage section. Furry handcuffs. Plain handcuffs. Leather ones, nylon ones. Leather ones with locking tabs. Spreader bars. Knee spreaders, locking collars with chains to wrist cuffs which could be adjusted. Finally we hit upon bed straps. She did show us pictures of beds where the “victim” had their ankles and wrists locked in stocks. The deluxe version even had a hole for the neck. These had to be ordered according to specifications required.

We turned another corner and came to outfits. Caroline picked up a naughty nurse dress and held it against herself. The assistant said it suited her. “Your patient could be strapped to the bed and await your administrations”. Caroline grinned. I shook my head.

The next thing Caroline came to was the French Maids outfits. “Could you imagine me tottering around on high heels wearing this. My knickers on display to you?” Then she turned to the assistant, “Do you sell many of these?”

Her reply knocked me for six. Even Caroline was momentarily taken aback. “We do sell a lot of them. To women, but the funny part is they seem to want them in men’s sizes. I can only think they want the men to be their maids” Caroline hmmd. I could see a faraway look in her eyes.

“The best ones are made to measure. You can have the dress the length you want”. I went to the next aisle but before I started to look, Caroline called me back. “Hold my coat. I want to see what I would look like” I walked back to where I was. I could see them talking. The girl took photographs of her from all directions, measured her up, went to her computer and added all her measurements in. I watched in amazement as she appeared on the monitor as a naughty nurse, a French maid, a German bar maid and even as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. She looked stunning and I certainly loved her in the outfits.

“Now let’s see you in them” I told Caroline not to be so silly but she said I had seen her dressed in those outfits so why can’t she see me. “It will only be a bit of fun”. The assistant egged me on. Jacket off, she measured me up. In no time I was a nurse etc. Caroline said she preferred the maid’s outfit. She could see why women liked them. “They are our most popular line, but a lot definitely seems to be bought by girls for men”.

After that we walked back to the rack where I was. I noticed a lot of boxes with some weird contraptions on them. I read the labels. “Chastity belts. Female. Chastity belts. Male”. I couldn’t understand. Obviously I had read of knights of old locking their wives up. But chastity belts for men?

“A girl gets more horny if is locked up and has no way of knowing if she will ever have sex again. By the end of a week she is normally going up the wall with frustration” We were told. “There’s a special offer get one and get one half price”

I asked why Caroline would need two chastity belts? “Oh no, you can have one male and one female one under the offer” I didn’t understand. Why would a male want to be locked in a chastity belt? “It goes the same for him. It gives the girl a little power. She can lock him in it and tease the life out of him. Can you imagine yourself locked in one with Caroline here flitting round in one of the skimpy outfits giving you a glimpse of her knickers. It would be so close and yet so far away. It would drive you mad with lust and make her want to screw you to death. Especially if she has the keys locked away or have a key holder who may or maybe not undo the locks” I said I thought it was silly. Caroline was more than interested by now. “We do have a key holder service. One year free if you buy the chastity belt from us” I wasn’t interested.

We wandered around a little longer ending up back at the handcuffs. “Put your hands behind your back” Caroline said in a stern voice. I had never heard her like this. So I did as I was told. I felt handcuffs going around my wrists and heard them click as they were close to the right size to ensure I was stuck. Caroline stood there with a grin as the girl clicked the safety catches to make sure they didn’t tighten any more. “Got you. You’re all mine and at my mercy. I like this. If I didn’t work in a bank I could easily be a dominatrix”

The assistant got some of the lycra and latex shorts. They held them against me. I hadn’t realised they came as boxers or budgie smugglers. Caroline said she preferred the shorts. I told her not to waste her money. I wouldn’t wear them. “Oh don’t be a fuddy duddy. You know you love my bum. I could get you in these shorts and tease you mercilessly. I’d be able to see if I am pleasing you” I couldn’t argue with that. It did come as a surprise to me as Caroline was the original vanilla female.

The assistant said she had better measure me properly. I told her that I would accept any size. Caroline told me to drop to my boxers. My waist hips and for some reason from waist band to waist band under my legs as well was measured. I asked why she measured the last bit as I was only going to have the boxers. “They come up in all heights from hipsters to high waisted. By measuring that bit I can see what you want” I told her hipsters would be okay.

Well, I did concede to the lycra shorts, but told Caroline I thought it was stupid. However when we got home, she insisted I put them on straight away. I felt a right idiot and told her so. “It’s only a bit of fun. It’s making me feel a little horny right now. That’s before we even start. I should have bought that collar and handcuffs to keep your hands out of the way. It’s harmless role play. It’s not as if I’m asking you to put a dress on and go shopping for me is it!” I had to admit she was right. After all, who would see me like this, apart from her and if it does things for her. Who was I to stop her having a little fun?

Before I knew it she had me put my hands behind my back and tied fingertips to elbows, using a pair of old tights she had. One leg she wrapped around my lower arms and the other to upper arms to each other to stop me from trying to pull them apart.

Finally she disappeared and when she came back she had changed from her jeans to the micro skirt she had bought in the summer and a tight blouse. Before I knew it she was running her soft hands all over my body and kissing my chest for all she was worth. I went to say something so she gagged me. “I don’t want to hear anything but moans of pleasure from you”

Caroline turned her back on me and bent over giving me a glimpse of her knickers. She slowly backed up and rubbed her bum across my erect penis that was being held fast in the shorts. A whole hour, on and off she tormented me to such an extent that I couldn’t wait much longer. Unfortunately Caroline had other plans and kept at it for another thirty minutes. Eventually she pulled down my shorts and gave me a blow job. It didn’t take long for me to explode and shoot everything into her mouth. We finished up showering together.

The following day I was told to put my shorts on again. Caroline was wearing a nice cotton dress. I could see she had left her underwear off. But when I looked round, there was Tracey wearing an identical dress. “Okay Trace. Let’s get started” Caroline said to her. I had to stand behind Caroline and put my arms around her. Tracey cuffed my hands so I could not let go of Caroline. Not that I wanted to.

Before I knew it Tracey whipped down my shorts and slapping my legs made me remove them. I stood there helpless and naked with the two of them. Tracey stepped up behind me and passed a strap around to Caroline who passed it back and Tracey fastened it around all three of us. We were fixed together. I was surprised when she put a small suitcase lock in the buckle.

I said I felt stupid but was told to shut up. The next thing was I heard clicks and Tracey had handcuffed herself to Caroline so was trapped between their arms.
Well this was most pleasurable. Caroline started to grind her bum up my rock hard erection. It was pointing down and trying to get in between her legs. Tracey started grinding her pelvis on my bum. It was fantastic the feeling it gave with two women rubbing themselves up and down my body. Both girls were rubbing my thighs.

I was being tormented something chronic. I could feel Tracey’s nipples and breasts on my back and what with Caroline grinding herself as best she could against me owing to that strap. After a half hour we had all had enough. None of us were near getting any satisfaction. Pleasurable yes, but not mind blowing.

That is when our problems started. Caroline spoke first. “Tracey, undo the strap” Tracey replied she hadn’t got the key. It was with the handcuff keys. “Take the cuffs off of us then” Tracey’s response was she thought Caroline had the keys. “Tracey. Enough is enough. Don’t mess about” Tracey said she thought Caroline had the keys in front of her. “Tracey. I left them in the bedroom for you to bring down when you got dressed.”

Well, it was lovely being stuck between these two, but now we have the problem of getting free. It took some time to get into a close marching order. But we couldn’t work out how to get up the stairs. Caroline said we should go into the kitchen and she would phone someone to come and release us. Using her nose to press the quick key numbers, she phoned Sarah. “You know the key safe number. We are stuck and need your help” I heard Sarah asked what was wrong and Caroline told her. I heard fits of laughter coming from the loudspeaker of the phone. “On my way” Sarah said.

A half hour later and Sarah walked in on us. She burst out laughing. Caroline begged her to get the keys on the dressing table and release us. Sarah disappeared and came back with the keys. “Undo the handcuffs then Sarah”

Sarah replied she would do but she was enjoying the spectacle of the three of us stuck like this. “Can’t you wait a little longer?” “No” was my response. “You should be enjoying this. I know I am. No, I think I will watch you lot for a while. I might even stay the night and see what you get up to”

Tracey begged her to undo the cuffs. “Sorry this is too much fun for me. A naked man stuck between you girls. That’s not something you see every day is it! I think I will keep you hanging on for a while”. She made herself a cup of tea and sat down to watch us. The three of us started to shout at her so she gagged all three of us. “There. That will keep you quiet so I can get on with drinking my tea in peace” Once more she burst out laughing. “You know, I might just take the keys with me tonight and make you wait until the morning” With that she started to take photographs of us with her phone. “Now to send them. There. They are gone”

Once she finished her tea she said she would release us on condition we let her tie us up another time. She dangled the keys in front of us. “If you say no or back out, the photos have been sent to my other phone at home and they will go on public display”

She had us so we had to agree. “Oh all right. I will release you. Just not yet though. This is the best entertainment I have had for a long time. Maybe I should get the rest of the girls here. I’m sure like me they will have the time of their life. I could ask them to bring some wine and not tell them what they will find. Keep that as a surprise. I could tell them we are having a party. Think of all the fun that would be. Maybe not for you three. But they would have a really great time=. Let me think about it”

Twenty minutes went by. Then Sarah said “Okay. I have had my fun for today so I will release you. But don’t forget the photos. Thinking about it, I am thinking of holding a party and need three French Maids In lovely short dresses. Do I see volunteers?” We all murmured no, so she dangled the keys in front of us once more.

Sarah did release us and stood by us. “I want to see how he gets out of this without me seeing everything”. Caroline and Tracey stayed stuck to me until we shuffled back to the lounge doorway and let me shoot upstairs to get dressed once more.

Later I did complain about the way I was stitched up but the three girls said most men would love to be in that position. I said I did enjoy it. “So what are you moaning at?” I couldn’t answer that. Sarah said she would love to tie all three of us up another time and we said as long as we could tie her up.

All agreed so Sarah and Tracey shot off home. Carline dragged me up to the bedroom. “This has made me feel randy and I want you to satisfy me” I told her I wanted to screw her until she collapsed with exhaustion. She smiled and away we went. That night was the best sex we had ever had since we got married. “Maybe we should be tied up a bit more” she said.

A few days went by and Caroline was still in a happy mood. That bondage session and the after effects certainly made her happy. It did a lot for me as well, I have to admit that.

Chapter 2. For better or worse?

We sat down to dinner and Caroline had the laptop working. After we had washed up, she connected the laptop to the computer. Caroline tapped in some words and up came eBay/She asked for French Maids and all these sexy outfits came up. “I’d love to see you in one Caroline” She replied she would love to see me in one doing the housework. Then she went on to say “Perhaps we could get Tracey to take part and the three of us could be maids at Sarah’s party. I can imagine the girls would love patting your bum. I’d have to fight them off of you” I laughed at the idea. Then she turned to chastity belts.

“I like the look of that one where we’d be able to see your cock and we could do nothing about it if we had a key holder. Of course I couldn’t go without so we could get you a strap on dildo. Would you like that?” I told her “No thanks”. Then she turned to the serious ones for men and women.
“You are joking of course. Look at the price” I said hopefully in a voice that said I was not interested but in reality I fancied being locked in one with her as the key holder. Caroline looked at me wistfully.

“I could be the knight going away on a crusade who wants to protect his wife from being raped by marauders and you not knowing if I will return” I told her that knights were men and it was the damsel that was locked up. “Ah yes, but it would be nice if now and then we reversed the roles. Maybe as a damsel who didn’t want her knight raping other women?”

“How long would you keep me locked up in it?”

“I don’t know. Until you are going crazy for sex? That all depends on you. I could walk around naked and there would be nothing you could do. Oh look, that one has an attachment for a false penis so I could be satisfied”

“And what about me?”

“You would have to lie there while I satisfy myself on it. I really like the idea” I told her I was not happy with it. How could I have sex without her getting satisfaction by being locked in one? “I’d have to give you blowjobs”

That sounded fair enough for me. But I had questions for her. “What has happened that suddenly you are to kinky things when before you was so vanilla?”

“Remember that day I took off from work?” I answered yes. “Well I watched 50 shades of Grey and realised we needed to spice up our sex life. You don’t object do you?” My answer was obviously no. “Plus I spoke to Tracey and when we went out with the girls, we all sat round talking about how to spice up our sex life. I realised what we were missing. I didn’t have the heart to say we only did the missionary position”

I asked what the other girls had said. I had to admit that I thought I had a good imagination but some of their minds were downright filthy. “It is right. The female of the species is deadlier than the male”. Caroline said she would like to try one or two of their ideas. “Like what?”

“I would be the damsel and you could be the Viking invader coming to rape and pillage. Or the randy Scotsman who has his way with women on the way. Or the slave girl in a skimpy see through outfit who is chained to the wall” She must have seen my eyes light up. “You could make me do a belly dance for you” that did it. I was hooked. “We have enough money to get the outfits” I told her to look up the cost of a kilt outfit. She did and said “You would have to wear it all the time for me. No underwear though” I said it would be a waste of money and she had an answer to it ready in hand. “You love it when the wind blows my skirt up. Don’t you think I’d love it to see your kilt lifted like that?
I didn’t answer. Caroline spoke next again. “Just think of my hand creeping up your kilt in the cinema or me giving you oral satisfaction?” She had me and she knew it.

Days went by and we met up with Tracey and Sarah. I was not surprised when we finished up in the same sex toy shop as before. The assistant welcomed us and said to Caroline that our belts were ready. I was shocked. I fancied trying one, but not like that. The girls egged me on to go into the changing room and try it on. Caroline came with me. She slid my cock into the tube and put the waistband around me before bringing the crotch piece up underneath and held it to the waistband. With a glint of mischievous joy in her eyes she took the lock and clicked it shut trapping my cock inside an impregnable belt.

I did the same for Caroline. The assistant called out that she should try something else. Her arm came round the door and she was holding a metal bra. I carefully placed Caroline’s breasts into the cups and pulled the band around her. I slowly closed the lock shutting her breasts away from the world. Caroline called out that we were sort of decent. The two girls and the assistant marched I and gave us admiring comments about how wonderful we looked. Sarah said she fancied a bit of rough and tumble that night.

We asked the girl to get the keys and release us. “Sorry, but you have bought those on our H.P agreement. If you look at the small print, we keep the key for a year free or until you finish paying for them. It guarantees our prompt payment. It never fails. Don’t try having them cut of as you would get hurt. I doubt if the fire brigade would do it and we would have to take you to court for our money and show them the recording of you putting the belts on yourselves by choice. You were not forced. You signed it Caroline”

Caroline admitted she did but she didn’t see that on the agreement. So the assistant brought an image of the contract on the motor of her computer. There was Caroline’s signature. “That will be £3,500 pounds please. It is interest free for four years. But I doubt if you would survive four years without sex, either of you”

I went mad but the assistant giggled. “We don’t keep the keys here. They are locked in a safe somewhere else” I went mad and searched the premises. But there wasn’t a safe to be seen. The only one had cash in it. The girl went on. “If by the end of the four years you haven’t paid it up fully then I’m afraid we destroy the keys and your sex life” Tracey and Sarah sat there giggling at our predicament. The assistant went on “You could get a bank loan or try to save it up. Your first payment is next month. You pay it here so we can check on your progress. We prefer that to standing orders.”

Caroline asked if she could pay it now. The assistant agreed and then told her she still would not get the keys. Caroline started to cry. Tracey came over to us and cuddled us both. Sarah followed her over and cuddled us both as well. I told her we would try to raise the money somehow but we hadn’t got a spare three and a half thousand.

The month went by and we were going up the wall with frustration. Caroline had stopped going out with the girls. I asked why as it would give her some relief from our predicament. He reply was that the girls went on about their wonderful sex life. How could she join in with Tracey and Sarah knowing what she was wearing? I suppose there was some logic in that.

On the Saturday, Caroline went to pay the first instalment. She came rushing back with some news. “I went to pay the money and found that someone had paid for them and had been given the keys”. It had to be Tracey or Sarah. She will tackle them both.

The two girls came over as soon as Caroline phoned them. They both denied having bought the belts. Eventually Sarah cracked up and burst out laughing. Tracey followed her. “I was wondering how long you two would last. I thought by now you would have asked me for the money. I couldn’t let you suffer like that. If I give you the keys, will you be my French maids for the night? I have an important meal and need good service. It’s in two months’ time so there is plenty of time to work on your deportment. Tracey has agreed”

Caroline said it was okay for her, she is not stuck in a chastity belt. Tracey lifted her skirt and there it was, she was wearing one identical to Caroline. Sarah followed suit. She too was wearing one. “I got jealous”.

I said it must have cost her a fortune. She replied she used some of her savings. But if we did that, she would pay us and take it from what we owe her. I said it was okay for the girls, but I am a man and French maids outfits don’t look right on men. Sarah said they could give me a makeover. It would make me look reasonable. We had to agree to do it when she told us that it would help her get her a contract with a Japanese firm. We can expect her guests to pat a bum or two so we should wear the belts for the night. I said I didn’t want a man parting my bum. She told me there would be women there as well. Plus one gay man and the belt will show I am not available.
“Look, if this works well, I stand to do a good trade deal and you will have the cost of those belts written off” Sarah told us.

We agreed to do it. After all they won’t know me and we won’t meet again. Sarah gave us the keys as promised and together with Tracey, left us. The first thing we did was to remove the belts, showered and dived into bed. I felt all the pent up tension going as I exploded into my orgasm. For the first time in a long time, it didn’t take long to get an erection again and Caroline had hers. I felt her body vibrating and suddenly relax. She started kissing me like no tomorrow.

So now we have to work on my deportment for Sarah’s party. One part of me is panicking and the other part is excited. Oh well, not to worry. I have to go. Caroline is heading towards me with some handcuffs and a grin on her face.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
TNTBound

Re: A tying trying time.

Post by TNTBound »

AWESOME story, i loved it!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!