Earth, Sky, and Fire

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Earth, Sky, and Fire

Post by boundnotanna »

I stared out the window at the dark sky. The road was nearly pitch black. We turned around a bend and I could see the entire city thousands of feet below us. The white, blue, red, and orange lights flickered for miles. Cars glided across lines of streetlights which I assumed was the highway. We climbed higher and higher up a black mountain, guided only by our own dim headlights. We didn't say anything to each other, simply taking in the ambiance. I leaned my head against the cold window and closed my eyes in peace.

After another few minutes the road came to a clearing, and the city could be seen on all sides. We had reached the top. He parked and I looked curiously around, my eyes trying to adjust to the darkness. The only sense of direction I had were those lights. He turned on a flashlight and I could see we were walking towards a cliff. My stomach lurched, not realizing how close we were. Then at the edge of the cliff he layed down a blanket on the sandy ground. He told me to wait, so I sat on it and took in the view. My heart beat fast knowing how close I was to falling off the edge. But it was exhilarating.

He came back with maybe eight candles and set them down all around us. One by one he lit them until we were in a beautiful ring of fire, the only light for miles. It was mesmerizing. He sat down next to me and held me for a few minutes, dangling his feet over the edge of the cliff nonchalantly as we looked over the city like it was ours. And for that moment it was.

He broke the trance when he ordered me to stand up. I did so, shivering a bit. "Strip." He told me. Of course. I stood dangerously close to the candles as I slowly pulled my sweater over my shoulders and pulled my jeans to my ankles, never breaking eye contact. I moved my hair to one side, bit my lip, and unhooked my bra. I took the longest time lowering my panties down my thighs while the candle light danced on my legs. Once I was fully naked I shivered on the cold. I wouldn't be able to stay warm long.

Master watched me intently as I sunk to my knees and folded my arms behind my back. Master and I were now eye level and we never broke eye contact. My eyes were less hardened and filled with more curiosity than arousal, like those of an innocent child learning everything she can about the world.

For some reason this seemed to brake my Master as his eyes brightened and his face split into a smile. I looked down at my feet and smiled back, getting those age old butterflies. From seemingly nowhere music began to play, smooth and slow, as he crawled over to me. He kept a candle between the two of us as he kneeled across from me and kissed my neck. I kept my hands behind me, but I had to give in to his mouth. I threw my head back and opened my mouth as the kisses trailed lower and lower. I could feel the candle heating up my pussy, and it was the only way I kept from shaking from the cold. But Master's tongue was doing more than a good job keeping me distracted.

His hands rubbed and scratched at my sides and ass as he licked and bit my nipples which were uncomfortably hard. He told me to lie down on my back. He held my hands above my head as he moved the candle to the middle of my stomach, letting the hot wax flow down my sides. He kissed my hip bones and I arched my back, begging for more. He straightened up slightly until his face was just above mine. He held his fingers above me and said, "suck". Keeping my eye contact I deep throated his fingers and swirled my tongue around them, making sure they were wet.

Master then kissed me as he pushed a finger in my pussy. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes at the feeling. He then put another finger inside me and kept kissing. His fingers crooked and stretched, so I could feel every inch of them inside me. With his free hand he began massaging my boobs. His mouth lowered to my neck again, allowing me to gasp and moan. He then started to slowly rub my clit in a circular motion, and my hips bucked, begging for him to go faster. Eventually he did, and I felt myself getting close.
"Don't cum" he said sternly. I threw my head back in desperation and chewed my lip as he sped up. He lowered himself and brought his other hand down to fuck my pussy. His fingers thrusted vigorously inside me as his other hand rubbed my pussy, faster, and faster. My moans became pleads. I was almost there. I tried my best to think of anything that would stop me from going over the edge. This continued on for what felt like hours until I realllyyy felt I couldn't hold it in.
"M-master, p-please I'm gonna cum. Please." My voice was riddled with gasps and desperate moans.
"Count back from 10. Then you can cum." I smiled from ear to ear.
"10..9.." I started.
"Slower." Master ordered.
I threw my head back again as his hands sped up. I didn't know if I was going to make it.
"9"
I said through gritted teeth. He sped up.
"8"
I squeezed my eyes shut, unable to handle watching him.
"7"
His fingers thrusted relentlessly.
"6"
My clit burned with pleasure.
"5"
I really wasn't going to make it.
"4"
Just a few more seconds, God please don't let me cum.
"3"
FUCK
"2"
I was so close I could hardly breathe.
"1"
I came hard. I moaned out my Master's name at the top of my lungs, knowing no one could hear. With each wave my body convulsed and my breathing became heavy and deep. My back was completely off the ground as I felt my entire being burst with pleasure. I felt like I was in heaven. He slowed down and o gasped with the feeling of tenderness.

Master reached up to the candle on my stomach and poured the hot wax all over me. The amount of feeling was almost too much. I gasped from the pain, still trying to recover from my orgasm. Eventually though it felt amazing. I was so warm and satisfied. After another few minutes of wax he layed down next to me.

In bliss we looked at the billions of stars, and listened to each other's breathing. The music continued and felt like a warm blanket over our cold souls. Minutes became hours and hours became infinite. And thus so we're we, infinite in our love, infinite in our bliss, infinite in our minds. And that was all that mattered.