The Selfbondage box V - Being outside

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box V - Being outside

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

As I visited the community for the Selfbondage box, someone posted a module which allows interaction with Bluetooth padlocks made by a special firm. The unique feature of the padlock is that they come in a set of 4 padlocks in a package, are not that expensive, and most uniquely, once you pair a padlock with a device, no other device can pair with it, and thus not break the connection. This means that if the bondage box pairs with the Bluetooth padlocks, it is only the bondage box that can open the locks again.

The author of the module was kind enough to not just write a module so any programmer could write programs featuring this, but it would allow the default programs to utilize this when certain criteria are met.

In addition, they made a few programs on their own specifically for using the padlocks.

You can understand it was not a hard decision to get 2 sets of 4 locks, totalling 8 padlocks. My order was in on tuesday so I would have the package before the end of the week. The same author had also made a module and a program designed for your smartphone. The module basically allows the box to send a set of instructions on predetermined intervals, request taking photos with your camera and if you wanted to go wild, it would even allow you to use a small extra module that would add network capabilities to the Selfbondage Box and communicate directly with you through the internet wherever you are. I didn't had the network module but setting up predetermined instructions on my phone was going to be okay for now, and given that the same author made both, I knew it would both be used.

As it arrived, I had planned a nice session for Saturday. I placed the 8 padlocks in the tray, and installed the modules and programs using an USB stick.

The author had mentioned he made a few programs under Experience and under Training.

I didn't necessarily feel I needed training, but I was damn curious about how these could be used, so I went for Experience. In the list of items, there were now BT-Padlocks. I selected it and received a series of Yes No questions.

The box said: "Are you afraid to go outside whether or not anyone can see your fetish?"

I hesitated a bit but pressed No.

The box continued: "Are you willing to be outside naked or otherwise expose your kink?"

That was easy. Hell no! I pressed no.

The box continued: "Have you been outside before wearing fetish gear under your clothing?"

I had done it before, so I pressed Yes.

The box said: "How long do you wish to be locked up?"

It didn't give a min and max, but was pretty specific. I had the full day for myself and it was only 10:00 am. So... 12 hours would make 10:00 pm yeah, that would be nice.

It gave me a list of 1 to 36 hours. I selected 12 hours.

The box prepared the session and let me in. It locked the door behind me, scanned me and ordered me to get fully naked.

My clothes were required to be in a container in the corner of the box and were locked away.

I was fully naked and locked up inside the selfbondage box.

From the ceiling a dildo fell into the cage. The box said: "Insert the dildo into your pussy and keep it there."

I did so. It wasn't the biggest dildo I had, but it was not the smallest either. It stuffed me pretty nicely and the thought of not knowing what to come while being naked and submissive to the box made me pretty horny.

A belt harness which I had bought for ponyplay was delivered inside of the cage and the box ordered me to put it on as well. The beauty of this harness was its ability to be locked with padlocks. I also had chains, so I guess it would've used chains as a backup. I remember reading something like that from the author, but anyway this was perfect.

The harness went tightly around my waist, the shoulderstraps over my shoulders and all were tightly secured.

Finally there were 2 small straps that would go between my legs, which would leave my pussy exposed if I wished.

6 of the 8 padlocks fell into the cage, and this harness would be locked up with 6 padlocks.

The box said: "Use these padlocks to lock the harness in place."

I locked the padlocks on all locks of the harness and was ensured that the harness would not come off until the box allowed me, which was likely going to be 12 hours.

From the roof a thick belt fell into the cage, and the 2 remaining padlocks.

The box ordered: "Secure the belt from the lowest mountpoint on the back to the lowest mountpoint on the front and ensure that your pussy is no longer accessible. Use the two padlocks to secure them."

I did what was ordered and I knew I would not be able to get the dildo out. It would also mean that if I had to go to the toilet, things would get messy. Peeing would definitely land all over the floor, and pooping... well lets just say it would become quite messy.

The box unlocked the container holding my clothes and instructed me to get dressed again, leaving out my underpants, bra and t-shirt.

I had to place my underpants back in the container and close it, which locked.

I was now wearing the harness which was securely locked around my body with a dildo inside of me. On top a sweater, pants and socks. I was not wearing anything else, which felt pretty bare, but at the same time I could not spot that I was in a very kinky setting. My pussy got pretty wet which allowed the dildo inside me to start sliding. But it couldn't go out, so it meant the little vibrations were felt mostly when I walked.

The box opened the cage doors and said: "Get your phone and report back here."

I actually had my phone in my pocket, so I just reached for my pocket and got the phone.

The box registered and said: "Open the Selfbondage Box app on your phone and accept pairing."

I opened the app and a message appeared: "Your selfbondage box wants to pair. Accept? [yes] [no]"

I clicked yes.

The bondage box said: "I will continue to give you instructions through your phone. Follow them, or punishment will be that you will remain locked longer."

My phone beeped. I looked at it, and a message appeared. "Go to the center of your city/town where shops are located. Bring money."

I went outside, and as I walked I felt the harness and especially the dildo inside me. It was pretty weird. I was so sure everyone could see it, but no one could, and people minded their own business.

It was half an hour drive on my bike to the center, which by itself was pretty weird and somewhat uncomfortable with that big belt between my legs, not to mention that dildo which was firmly pressed inside me.

While I was still riding the bike, my phone beeped again. I stopped, looked at the screen and a message said: "I confirm that I arrived at the center of my city/town"

I wasn't there, so I put back the phone in my pocket and continued.

I finally arrived in the center of town. I opened the app on my phone, and pressed the button to confirm I was in town.

The phone presented me with a new objective: "Go to a hardware store and buy 15 meters of rope. Accept?"

I had the buttons Yes and No. I pressed Yes, and the message disappeared.

There was a hardware store on the other side of the center, so I grabbed my bike and went there to buy 15 meters of rope. I took the rope with me outside, grabbed my phone and confirmed I had purchased the rope.

A new objective appeared: "Go to a nearby park. Accept?"

I pressed Yes, and went to a nearby park. Once there I confirmed to the phone that I reached the park.

The phone came up with a new objective: "Make a selfie of yourself in the park holding the rope you bought. You have 10 minutes. For every 10 minutes past this point, an hour of extra locked time is added. Understood?"

There was only an Okay button this time. I pressed the Okay button, and the screen went black before it showed a picture of myself. It had activated a built-in camera function with a button to make the photo.

I posed for the photo in my normal clothes, in the park holding the rope and took the picture.

The photo I made was then showed on the screen and I had buttons to accept the photo or retake it. The photo was fine so I accepted it.

A new objective came up: "Go to a restaurant and visit their toilet. Accept?"

I felt a bit nervous, but decided to accept anyway, so I clicked yes. I took my bike as the closest restaurant was a bit of a ride.

I found a restaurant, went inside, politely asked if I could use their restroom and where it was located.

Inside the toilet, I opened my phone and confirmed my location.

The phone said: "Close the door, then strip naked until you only wear the harness."

I was pretty excited and scared at the same time. But I did so anyway. Door locked, and out of my clothes.

There I was pretty naked. I admired my body inside the harness and felt its leather.

I then grabbed my phone and confirmed the action.

The next action was: "Make a selfie of you being naked on the toilet."

I made a photo of myself and continued with the objectives.

The phone said: "Use the rope you bought earlier and tie an additional harness around you."

I got the rope and started tying a nice breast harness. My breasts started to stick out a bit more. I was not wearing a bra so this was going to be interesting as I suspected I was going to go outside wearing the harness, and I felt this was going to be lots of fun.

I got to the phone and confirmed I had now put myself into a rope harness.

The phone ordered to take yet another selfie. After I did that and confirmed, the phone ordered me to put on my clothes again.

Another photo was made in clothes in the toilet before the programming continued.

The phone said: "Flush the toilet, and go outside."

I did so and went back to my bike. The phone's next objective was: "Buy something to eat for both lunch and evening, either ready, or the ingredients to make something yourself, but ensure the meals do not require any form of cooking."

I went to the grocery store, got some bread, butter, ham and cheese.

Outside, I confirmed to the phone that I had the items.

The phone said: "Go home and before going inside your house, confirm."

I went home and while standing in front of my door, I opened the phone app again to confirm.

It said: "Go inside, and immediately go into the selfbondage box. You have 2 minutes. Anything longer will add one hour for every minute overdue"

I unlocked the door, went to my dungeon and went inside the box. The door closed behind me and the phone app said: "This was the tour. The Selfbondage box will take over from here."

The selfbondage box said: "Welcome back". Please undress yourself, and place your clothes in the container."

I got rid of my clothes again and placed them in the container which locked.

The bondage box said: "I have scanned the photos you made and confirm that you have followed all instructions. Compliments on the rope harness. It looks stunning. Please use the food you brought and prepare it if necessary, then consume it."

I turned it into lunch and ate it.

The box said: "You have chosen to be locked up for 12 hours. Unfortunately there are not enough tasks to fill 12 hours. For that reason, you, slave, will now wait until further instructions.

So there I was, in my prison cell, in bondage and in a harness. A dildo inside me and by now a very wet pussy.

To make matters worse, I started to feel the need to pee. The floor of the bondagebox was covered in some plastic or other hard material that would not absorb any moisture and was easy to clean, so I decided I was just going to let it go.

My pee tried to fight the belt between my legs but couldn't and as such, my pee went everywhere. My legs were covered in pee and most of the floor was too.

It started to smell like pee too, but there was nothing I could do. At least I was no longer needing to pee.

The box kept me locked up for quite some time though. At some point, its internal clock figured out it was going to be dinner time, and it ordered me to make my second dinner and consume it. The box let me suffer locked up again until the time was up.

The box ordered me to take off the rope harness which was pretty painful as the rope had found its marks into my flesh which I didn't expect given that wearing the rope itself did not feel uncomfortable at all.

The locks opened, and I was ordered to take off the harness.

Lastly to get dressed and exit the box which was the end of the program.

I went online to share my wonderful experience. The author replied that he was pleased. I asked him what would happen if I didn't accept the orders given though the phone, because it was impossible or I was afraid? The author said it would simply give a different objective and try for 10 times until it would consider the objective invalid and move on with the programming which could mean that either you were not going outside or the program could end well before 12 hours were met and as a safety precaution, the program would unlock the locks directly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.