Let it Snow

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Let it Snow

Post by boundnotanna »

I woke up to the sound of the shower in the other room. Other than that there was absolute silence. The lack of sound seemed odd but I didn't think anything of it and stretched and slowly got out of bed. I immediately noticed the solid grey-white color of the sky out the window. As I looked out I saw it was snowing. I couldn't help but smile it was so beautiful and peaceful. That explained the silence. I had always loved how the snow muffled everything. The raining of the shower had stopped. My Master stepped out with a towel draped around his shoulders. I looked in hunger at his body. I was in an excited mood and I quickly stripped and lied down on the bed for him. He smiled but instead of coming over to me he got dressed in warm pants, coat, hat and gloves. "Are we going out in the snow?" I asked eagerly.
"Yes we are." He said in an amused tone. I walked over to my closet to get dressed but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Oh you won't be needing any clothes love."
My face fell but I let him lead me to the blizzard outside-completely naked. The wind bit at me and I tried to snuggle close to him. Once we were in the middle of our yard, and my feet were numb, he told me to lay down on my back. I tried not to think about the cold as I obeyed him. I was shivering uncontrollably and steam was coming from my breath and body. He knelt down beside me and grabbed a fistful of snow. He rubbed it on my boobs, paying special attention to my nipples as I arched my back and but my lip. The cold made the pain ten times worse. He trailed down to my stomach and inner thighs. I could audibly hear myself chattering.
Finally began fingering me with ice. Once it would melt he would grab more and shove it deep inside me. My entire pussy felt numb and I felt lightheaded with the cold. I gasped every time his fingers thrusted into me and I could tell he was extremely horny. I tried to put the cold out of my mind and thrusted into his hand.
He was speeding up now and had let the ice melt. Now I could feel warmth building inside me. The warmth felt so damn good I thrusted into him like crazy. I was getting close. With his other hand he rubbed snow relentlessly on my boobs and stomach but I tried not to care. I couldn't feel my nipples now. I could barely feel anything. Only his warm hand and my hot pussy fighting the sheets of snow.
He sped up even more and I was almost there. And he could tell of course. "Cum for me."
Through chattered teeth I barely whispered, "Y-yes M-m-master".
I came hard. My body convulsed with feeling, wonderful feeling that I craved against the harsh numbness of the cold. I felt awake and alert. I forgot about the cold for those beautiful few moments. He didn't stop and I came again. I closed my eyes and felt the snow fall heavily on my eyelashes and hair. I moaned his name in pleasure and shit my eyes. I felt his lips on mine and his teeth on my neck. The hickey hurt like hell because it was so cold but I still loved it. I opened my eyes to look at him and he smiled. But suddenly all of the cold came rushing back, and I desired more than anything to go inside and take a warm shower. "Stay here." He said and my heart sank.
I watched him go inside as he snow fell on me. I began to cry and I felt my tears actually freeze on my face. Please Master. Please come get me.