The Selfbondage box IV - Thinking... outside of the box.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box IV - Thinking... outside of the box.

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

Well, weekend started. Its Saturday morning and I got out of bed an hour ago.

Oh god, I am horny. I'm so horny. I want to tie myself up, or perhaps even endure some punishment. I'm really in the mood... But I can't really use the selfbondage box. I mean, I could choose exploring mode, but I do want to have some pain involved and I fear exploring doesn't do that for me. I could choose punishment, but I don't really deserve punishment. I haven't been bad.

I guess I could do something that deserves punishment and then allow the box to punish me, but somehow that doesn't feel right.

Oh, wait a minute! I think the box has a training menu too. Let me quickly check. If so, that would be excellent.

Pressing menu twice to get into the menu, I indeed spot the training menu. Splendid. I press training, and a question comes up: Are you wearing clothes?

I answer with: Yes.

The box gives me another yes/no question: "Are you willing to leave the building you're in?"

Oh, exciting thought. I don't want to be naked outside, but I could see being outside wearing a karada or something. Ah, lets just say yes and see what happens.

I answer with: Yes.

The box comes up with a new question: Please choose the minimum training time. The minimum duration is 1 hour, and seems to have many settings.

I decide to go for 2 hours as minimum.

The box also asks me for a maximum duration, but its options are somewhat limited, and seeing them gives me both an exciting and fearful feeling. I can choose 8 hours, 16 hours and 36 hours.

I choose 8 hours. That is far more than I want, although 16 is tempting and so is 36. It would definitely mean I'd sleep during training, or maybe not even. But I don't want that, so I'll stick with 8 for now. Maybe if I'm brave in the future, I'll try 36.

The box prepares the session and opens its door, inviting me in.

I see some kind of container in the corner, the rest is empty.

The box says: "Step inside and close the door."

I follow the orders and the door becomes locked after it is closed, trapping me inside.

The box says: "Remove all your clothes and place them in the container."

I strip naked and place my clothes in the container.

Being fully naked and placing my clothes in the container, I wonder why it is and how things will proceed.

The box says: "Please close the lid of the container.

I close it and I hear a clicking meganism. I try to open the container, but its locked. My clothes are now completely locked away.

Suddenly I become frightened. I did allow the box to send me outside. But if my clothes are locked in the box... I don't hope it will send me outside naked? I guess I can get some clothes from my other room if I need to, but that would be cheating...

The box drops a dildo, a buttplug, a bottle of lube and rope in the cage.

The box says: "Insert the dildo in your pussy and the buttplug in your ass"

I insert both items in their designated holes. I don't need lube for this, but I'm glad the box gave me, just in case.

The box monitors my actions and then says: "Use the rope to tie a harness around yourself, and make sure the harness will prevent the buttplug and dildo from being removed."

I do as instructed, and the box seems to monitor my every action.

When I'm ready the box seems to know and says: "Rope harness approved."

The box says: "From the container, only take out your underpants"

I walk to the box, and find it unlocked again. As I pick out my underpants, my shirt falls out.

Even before I can return it, the box says: "Please only pick out your underpants, return all other items back to the container."

I place the shirt back and have my underpants in my hand.

The box says: "Please close the container."

I close it, and it locks again.

From the ceiling, a chain and 3 padlocks falls into the box.

The box says: "Please put on your underpants. When done, use the chain and padlocks to tie a harness around your underpants, locking it in place. Make sure after the padlocks are in place the underpants cannot be removed."

I do as instructed, and realize that there now is no way I can remove either the dildo or buttplug. Nice!

Another rope falls into the box.

The box says: "Use this rope to tie a breast harness. Make sure your breasts pop out in front of you to accentuate that you have breasts."

Oh, interesting. I like breast bondage. Already did a little bit with the first harness, but this is definitely a nice addition.

Once done, the box says: "Well done. I will let you out of this cage. Your orders are to clean the house and vacuum the floor. You are required to include this room, but all others too. Before starting to vacuum, come to the box for further instructions."

The door of the cage opens and I go outside. I'm totally naked, wearing this marvelous rope harness with dildo and buttplug inside me and as I walk, I admire my boobs who're sticking out in front nicely.

I start cleaning the house first. Making sure all dust is gone and all glass is shiny. I'm starting to sweat a little, but with no clothes, it is not absorbed. My pussy is getting wet as all the moving is rubbing both the dildo and buttplug inside me. I'm working in the house for about 1,5 hours just cleaning and I go my way in my dungeon too as I know the sensors in the box will see that.

I am ready to vacuum the house. As I go to the box, it says: "Good job on the cleaning part. Please step inside and close the door to receive further instructions."

I step inside the box and close the door behind me. It locks as usual.

From the ceiling a pair of nippleclamps fall into the box, and a lockable brah with padlock.

I fear what's about to come, but its training afterall.

The box says: "Put on the nippleclamps, then place the brah ontop of it and lock it with the padlock."

I do as instructed. The nippleclamps are painful, but I worry about the fact that once I put on the brah, I can't remove the clamps. On top of that, as the rope harness effectively pulls my breasts outwards, the brah will push against the clamps making it hurt even more.

I put on the brah and my prediction becomes a reality. It hurts and I have trouble putting on the brah, but I manage to do it and with the padlock I lock everything in place.

The door unlocks and the box says: "Vacuum the house and report back after you're done."

The pain on my nipples start to fade away a bit as they start to get used to the initial pain. I vacuum the house and about halfway, I notice the pain in my nipples comes back. But this time its a more overall burning sensation, not a stabbing pain. Its the joy of nipple clamps. I start to rush vacuuming the house in order to get these painful clamps off.

But I can't help but notice how I'm still naked, and pretty vulnerable too. The buttplug and dildo are doing wonders and I'm all wet inside.

As I finish vacuuming about 40 minutes elapsed, and the pain on my nipples is excruciating. The box orders me inside again, and as I close the door, it locks.

From the ceiling, a set 25 different keys fall on the floor.

The box says: "Find the right keys and use it to remove all of the padlocks."

I'm having 4 padlocks in total. 3 for the crotchrope chain, and 1 for the brah.

Having to go through all these keys to find the right padlock is very evil. My nipples are in so much pain right now and I'm starting to lose concentration. Instead of coming up with a system to find the right key, I just randomly pick a key, try it on all 4 locks and toss it back on the pile.

After about 15 minutes I realize I must be picking the same key more than once and I start creating an empty space whereto I can discard used keys.

After the 8th key, one of the padlocks on the chain open, which is enough to take off the chain itself. This is a relief because now I can focus all remaining keys on just the padlock for my brah, which is a lot quicker.

6 more keys are tried before it works on the brah. With haste, I remove it and I am so glad when I can remove the nipple clamps. Ouch! it hurts so much taking them off, but having them off is so great at the same time too.

The box instructs me to remove all rope and my underpants and dildo and buttplug before it allows me to get me myself dressed again.

The doors open and I am free. Over 4 hours have relapsed and I'm hungry. But it was a great experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
greentea

Re: The Selfbondage box IV - Thinking... outside of the box.

Post by greentea »

Nice... but the box should have see ya missed a spot and went into punishment mode *weg*
KinkInSpace

Re: The Selfbondage box IV - Thinking... outside of the box.

Post by KinkInSpace »

I actually thought of it, but the box's sensors would not be that great, besides its about the experience. The program actually just measures time and calculate that the user is within a certain frame.

Also, I felt the story was getting longer than I wanted. It conveyed what I wanted it to convey.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.