Perfect

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Perfect

Post by boundnotanna »

A network of leather straps and metal rings weaved around my breasts and ass and thighs. A shiny leather collar was fastened around my neck, looser than usual but still snug. My hands were cuffed and fastened to the ceiling. I was standing on the balls of my feet, in an attempt to satiate the pain in my stretched arms. I had a ball gag shoved in my mouth, I was not yet used to it so I was gagging slightly. My eyes darted around in the darkness waiting for my Master.
After about 15 minutes I heard footsteps and saw him walking towards me. I swallowed and watched his every move. It was horrible when I didn't know what we were going to do. Horrible when he surprised me, horrible the first time he would touch me, hit me, pinch me, bite me in our sessions. I wondered what would be first. Would he hit me with a whip? Hold a flame to my skin? Shove his cock inside of me? Or kiss me? As I braced for whatever he was about to do, my heart relaxed when he took out a soft hand and stroked my cheek gently. My eyes closed with relief and ease.
His hands continued to caress me, giving me a light massage on my shoulders. Gradually the pressure increased, but it felt so good having the knots and kinks smoothed and untwisted by his fingers. I moaned as he massaged by back and reached around to my breasts. I bit my gag with pleasure even though he pressed so deep I could feel myself bruising.
Then he walked over to a table and grabbed a bag of ice. He took out an ice cube and ran it over my body slowly. The cold made me bite down on my gag and shiver. I winced, he was starting to make my skin numb.
Without warning he reached up and grabbed my throat. My eyes rolled back and I could barely think or breathe. I screamed and writhed under my straps. I felt his hands close tightly around me and the lights were becoming dimmer and I could barely think about anything. I kind of let everything go. It felt good to be completely out of control. But he didn't stop. For a moment I wondered if he was trying to kill me. In the back of my mind I knew he wouldn't.
He continued to choke me and he shoved a vibrator in my ass and started violently fingering my pussy. I wished I wasn't boarder-line unconscious because I wanted so badly to feel him inside me. I felt close to cumming but I was so dizzy it barely registered. Right before I blacked out he ripped his hand from my neck. I came hard. I was too out of it to beg coherently but I heard my voice mumble indistinctly, "Please. Please"
His face showed no concern or worry which should have calmed me but it didn't. After I came his hand rested back on my throat. Either his grip was cold or my blood was because for the first time I felt disconnected to him. I felt lost and hopeless without him giving me pain. It was just blurry and uncomfortable. I could barely feel his fingers or the vibrator. This wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to feel him.
He took his hand off of my throat and slapped me hard. It was like a breath of sweet fresh air, he smirked at the pleasure on my face and kept hitting me. It had never felt so amazing. He knew exactly what he was doing. Making everything I felt ten times stronger. And I loved him for it. He kept going, and I winced in pain and came all in the same thirty seconds. It was back to what felt good, back to what kept us going. It was perfect.