So close.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Gregovic

So close.

Post by Gregovic »

My first try at writing a story. It turned into a bit of a long one and did not quite end up where I first thought it would. Hope someone will enjoy reading this.

So close...

I quickly touched up my lipstick and put the finishing touches on my hair. Master had not given me much time to get ready today; He only called at around 4 o’clock and told me to be ready to go out at 6. His instructions had been short as always, dress for a fancy night out, no panties, “a nice bra” and heels of at least 3 inches. Pretty much everything I loath wearing.

I had always been a tomboy before I met Master. Previous boyfriends and dominants had always reinforced that side of me, humiliating me by cutting my hair short or making me walk around naked in public, calling me slut and whore. It worked and it gave me some of the submission I craved but it had never really felt right. I broke up with my last Dom when He crossed the line during a play party and broke my trust in him in a big way. Immediately afterwards I literally ran into Master and He offered me some comfort and some time to calm down before letting me drive home.
The first few times we played at a public party to get used to each other and it was mostly the same sort of thing I had done before. But Master noticed how I liked behaving and decided to use my Tomboy nature against me. By making me dress like a “lady” and behave “properly”… Frilly underwear, lacy dresses, heels, makeup and complicated long hair arrangements became my shackles and chains while we were out in public. Who needs a hobble chain if you have 5 inch spike heels? Even the names He used for me I find humiliating. ‘dear’ and ‘darling’ and ‘my love’… I always hated those couples using that sort of silly stuff in public. Some people might say I’m weird but to me, being dressed like a girly girl is more humiliating than walking around naked with my boobs wrapped in rope and the words cum dumpster or free entry written on my body.

The first rule He had enforced on me was that I was not allowed to wear pants while I was out in public with him. Quickly followed by a painful night of punishment after I hadn’t bothered shaving my legs or wearing pantyhose. The next rule was “no pantyhose”. I was to wear a garter belt with stockings whenever I was wearing a dress or skirt. A lot more rules and a lot of painful punishments followed. Punishments for silly things like having dust on the hem of a floor length dress, a tiny makeup smear on a collar, wearing my hair down when it would look better worn up with that particular dress or simply picking the wrong dress for the occasion.

So here I am, wearing a nice set of matching underwear with seamed cuban heel stockings under a shapely midnight blue dress with a pleated bottom, with 4 inch court heels. Getting the garter belt to sit neatly over my chastity belt was a struggle but I managed to get it looking right. Telling Master He could do with some exercise 3 weeks ago certainly was a mistake. I’m feeling horny as hell but the custom chastity belt Master had crafted for me allowed me no chance of stimulation at all. Not that I had much time to even try to get off between my job, my chores and serving Master. Or that I would even try. When master finds out, and He always does, I can be sure the retribution will be slow. Agonizingly, horny mind twistingly slow. The record so far was 2 months without any sort of stimulation and I have no intention of improving on that record. I have no idea why I am not allowed panties today. Usually He makes me wear them even over the belt just to enforce me wearing the damn frilly things because He knows how it makes me feel.

After some fighting with my hair I finally managed to get it neatly pinned. I was trying a new style today, which looked so simple in the instructions I found on the internet, but actually getting it done had been a pain. I check myself in the mirror. Makeup looks good, mascara not too thick and no blobs, some hair on my shoulder I get rid of with a lint roller, no ladders in my stockings. Good to go. I walk downstairs, put on my heels and stand in the hallway, back towards the door, hands behind my back and then I wait for him as He requires of me. After I was home late after an evening going out with some friends He took away all clocks in the house and from me. He even managed to get my smartphone to stop displaying any sort of time. So now I am forced to estimate how long everything takes me and how much time passes as I go about my daily lives. I have to stand here, upright with proper posture until He comes home. And I have no idea how long that would be.

Quickly I run through my task list for the day in my head to make sure I have done everything I needed to do. Before I can get halfway through the list I hear the door opening behind me and Master stepping into the hall. “2 points for slouching”. I fix myself and wait for him to inspect me. He then orders me to turn around and I do my best to keep staring ahead and not look at him until allowed. “Good choice on the dress, dear, and I like what you have done with your hair. 5 points for forgetting perfume. Again.” The emphasis He put on “again” makes my heart sink. I hate disappointing Master with such silly mistakes. “2 points for not wearing some simple jewellery like a necklace, there is a lot of open skin there, so a simple necklace would add a bit of interest. 2 points for not wearing earrings. You are supposed to be dressed for a fancy night out and that means jewellery, my love. I don’t buy this stuff for you to keep in a drawer you know”. Now my heart really drops. I’ve clearly disappointed Master. “Turn around, bend over at the waist, and lift the Hem of your skirt”. Doing as told I instinctively cross my legs and stand in punishment position 3, thinking He must only want to check I am not wearing panties. “You really should listen better to what I tell you darling, I never told you to get into position three, only to bend over”. Then He smacks my ass hard 5 times on each cheek. I can’t help but let out a yelp at the sting each time his hand impacts my ass. He certainly knows how to land a good blow. Master then turns and walks into the back room where we keep our toys. I get up and start to follow him but He stops in his tracks, turns around and just looks me in the eyes. “5 points” is all He says before turning around and continuing. Disappointed and getting thoroughly horny again with the punishment I just received I get back into position 3. He never said I could get out of it again either.

After what feels like an eternity He comes back to me, lubes up a plug and inserts it into my ass. I couldn’t see what it was but the intruder certainly fills me up. Once the plug is in place Master orders me to spread my legs and I feel him attaching something to the front shield of my chastity belt. “Stand up and turn around”. Doing as told I see Master holding the remote to the Estim device no doubt now attached to my chastity belt and the plug in my ass. That doesn’t bode well. “As the look on your face clearly betrays, you are aware of the remote in my hand and what that means. Since you have managed to rack up 20 points..” He fixes my betrayed gasp and look with a flat stare and then continues: “Since you have managed to rack up 22 points today you clearly need some extra reminder this evening if you are not behaving like a lady should. Therefore during the rest of the evening I will punish you immediately for each infringement and you will only receive points for not behaving properly while receiving a punishment. Like such”. He presses the button and I flinch when a powerful jolt slams into my ass. “So that’s a point darling. Let’s try that again”. This time I managed to keep a straight face when the painful jolt hits my ass, in the process making me hornier still. Master then approaches me with a large velvet covered jewellery box. “Since you didn’t bother wearing a necklace I thought you might like this one”. He opens the box. Inside is a polished stainless steel chocker necklace with a small ring on the front. It’s thin and light enough that those outside the kink world would probably never even think twice about it but it was clearly a collar to those in the know. “I made it especially for you darling, it should fit you perfectly. You may speak about the collar. I leave the choice of wearing it to you, because I know you hate having things around your neck since…” Masters voice trails off, not wanting to dredge up that day we met. I look him straight in the eyes: ‘Thank you Master, it looks wonderful. Thank you for this gift. Might I try it on and decide once I am wearing it please?’. Master looks much happier as He puts down the box, picks up the collar and inserts a tiny key into a hole in the back. The collar hinges open on 2 hinges I couldn’t even see when the collar was closed. Master lifts it around my neck and closes the lock with a soft click. Master was right that I didn’t like wearing things around my neck but He was right that the collar fit me like a glove. It was snug but not restricting at all. Master gently pulled me in front of the mirror in the hallway and carefully brushes my hair back with his hands so I can look at the collar in the mirror. Gently gleaming in the light it follows the curve of my neck, not looking nearly as sturdy as Master no doubt made it. If I agree to wear this collar I have no idea when Master would allow me to take it off again. Quickly I decide I want to make Master happy, and I love how it looks on me. ‘Master, may I please keep wearing the collar’. Master smiles, turns me around and gives me a kiss. “Of course, dear. Now, why don’t you run upstairs and fix yourself while I get dressed for the evening?”.

As Master turns and walks into the kitchen I walk upstairs to the bathroom to put on some light perfume. I frantically check myself all over to see where I got those 4 extra points but come up a blank until I happen to glance at my left thumb. Since I had done my nails that morning I hadn’t bothered doing them again, but somewhere in the day I must have managed to chip the nail a bit. It was barely noticeable but Master noticed. And I should have.
5 minutes later we walk out the door. As soon as we are out of the house I am allowed to be myself, within the boundaries set by Master. I can just call him Tom while we are out. Master takes me to a nice restaurant for dinner, where I only get shocked for putting my elbows on the table and using the wrong fork for my salad. Both times I manage to avoid more points. Then we visit the theatre for a classical ballet. I hate ballet dancing and Master looks suspiciously like He’s not particularly interested either but He makes me watch closely and tells me to pay particular attention to how the dancers always move gracefully and controlled even when performing the most difficult moves. The show this evening is rather dull and I soon find myself getting repeatedly shocked for slouching, not paying attention and nodding off. During the interval I get repeated shocks when returning from the ladies room. ‘Tom, is there something I should know?’, “Nothing in particular, love”. The repeated shocks in my ass are slowly driving my horny-ness to higher and higher levels. I can feel my juices slicking my thighs. Now worrying my dress may be getting a wet spot or someone could smell me I decide to excuse myself again and go back to the ladies room to check. All the while the shocks just keep going. Luckily I find my dress is not showing any spots or stains, so I dry myself off and put on some extra perfume to hopefully hide the smell. When walking out I notice my hair had come undone over my ears. So that is why Master is shocking me. I fix my hair and return to Master. As soon as He sees me again the shocks stop. When I get close I get a massive jolt that nearly makes me trip. I manage to stay on my feet but it certainly can’t have looked very elegant. Master just looks at me with an amused smile on his face as He hands me my drink “Careful darling, the floor is a bit uneven there”. The second half of the show is a bit more interesting and I manage to get through the rest of the evening without getting shocked.
Once we return home Master takes me to the nearly empty spare bedroom. I notice He put a chair in the corner before we left and there is a Magic Wand mounted on a stick that is standing on some sort of box in the centre of the room. I feel myself getting even wetter just seeing the magic wand. Might I finally be allowed an orgasm? “Strip”. I quickly get undressed, neatly folding all my clothes on the small dresser in the corner. Only the damn chastity belt and the collar now remained on my body. My thighs were slick with my juices and my stockings were stained. I dreaded the next laundry day. I might have to ask Master for new stockings if I couldn’t get those stains out. “Kneel before me”. I get down on my knees in front of Master as He stands in the middle of the room next to the magic wand on the stick. “My dear, I have a challenge for you. Tell me correctly how many demerit points you have earned today and I will take you into our bedroom, take off that chastity belt and we will sleep in our bed together. Get it wrong and you will sleep in this bed here”. The implications of having to sleep in the spare bed are clear. I rack my brain trying to add all the points together but Master never told me when or if I did get a point since we walked out the door. I know Master quickly gets impatient so I make a wild guess: ‘thirty two points, Master’. “You are very close, darling. Since you behaved rather well this evening I will give you the choice of changing your answer. I will not personally satisfy your needs tonight, nor will you sleep in our bed, but if you get your answer right second time around I will remove your chastity belt and let you stay in this room with this Magic Wand running for 1 hour while restrained, gagged and blindfolded. If you decide not to change your answer I will put you to bed right now. Changing your answer but getting it wrong again means I will punish you before putting you to bed.”

Master loved giving me these choices. I was really horny after 3 weeks of wearing a chastity belt and all evening He had been shocking me in my ass, stroking my neck, and generally doing his very best to make me want to explode. Saying I was close implied I was off by one, otherwise He would probably be tying me to the bed right now, but was I over or under by one? Or was He just messing with me, trying to get me to slip up so He could punish me? Should I risk changing my answer? No doubt the extra punishment would be severe and I was really not looking forward to that. On the other hand I wanted to rip that damn Magic Wand off that stand, shove it into my pussy and just orgasm till I collapsed… A massive shock, more painful than anything this evening slams into my ass and I plant my face into the floor in front of Masters feet. ’Thirty-three, Master’ I blurt out. Master kneels down and forcefully lifts my chin so I look him in the eyes. “That took way longer than it should, darling. A lady should have her answer ready swiftly. After that rather inelegant face plant just now the answer would technically be 35 but I’ll let that slip. Now stand up”.

After moving to the centre of the room master picks up a soft leather blindfold from the window sill and hands it to me. “Put that on”. As soon as I do my entire world is black. I can no longer see what He is doing. I hear him moving around and the clinking of buckles. “Open up”. Master buckles a panel gag harness around my Head, locking the blindfold in place in the process. The ball on this gag is really the biggest I can even fit in my mouth. Once the harness is buckled tight I can barely make a sound. Next Master starts tying a rope harness around my boobs, tying my arms in a box tie behind my back in the process. I could feel my tits being squeezed by the rope, making my nipples even more sensitive to every stroke and tickle Master gives them as He works. Damn this chastity belt… “You are dripping on my floor, darling. Someone is going to have to clean that up soon”. Master would be punishing me for this no doubt, but there is nothing I can do. Every wrap of the ropes around my boobs is pushing rational thought further back and fuelling the fire between my thighs. “Let’s give you something to distract you from your unladylike desires shall we”. I know where this is headed as I hear him stepping away to fetch something. ‘hhmmmmmmmm, mmmmffff, eeeeeeee ooooooo’ Another powerful shock hit my ass as Master returns into the room. “Be quiet darling. I did not give you permission to behave like a monkey”. I jump as Master grabs the rope harness with one hand and my left nipple with the other. Then I feel him let go again and immediately regretted moving as I prepare for the next shock to hit me. Nothing happens. Just as I relax a painful and long series of shocks hit my ass. All I can do is just focus on staying still and not moving but I cannot suppress a small grunt as the shocks hit my body. “Another 5 points for not staying silent after an explicit order, we’ll add that to the pile for after we are done here”. Again master grabs the rope harness and uses it to hold me steady as He squeezed my left nipple hard. It takes all my mental strength to stay quiet and not move. Then He lets go and I hear some metal rattling. A few seconds later the familiar sting of the clamps hit my nipples and I can’t help but moan a little again. This time Master seems to ignore me. “There, that should help keep that animal instinct of yours under control. They’re the adjustable clamps so you can and will be wearing these for the rest of this evening. Now spread your legs.” I do as I’m told but almost immediately get slapped on the ass hard. And again. So I spread my legs even further, now standing spread in a rather uncomfortable position. “Better”. Then Master fixes a spreader bar to my ankles, making it impossible to close my legs.

“Before I continue I will explain the rules to you. Once I finish my explanation I will put earplugs in your ears and then put earmuffs over the top so that you will be completely unable to hear. Then I will remove the shield of your chastity belt. Next I will turn on the magic wand. Once I give you a signal you have 1 hour to get at least 2 orgasms. Fail to do so and I will put the chastity belt back on you after this session. If you fail you will also be gagged and blindfolded until tomorrow evening. During the session you are not allowed to make a sound. Nod your head if you understand these rules”. After Master finishes his explanation I am already dreading this. The challenge seems too easy. There must be one of his devious twists to this whole thing He’s not telling. I quickly nod my Head as Master gives a tug on the chain connecting the nipple clamps to remind me to answer quickly. “Hold this in your hand. It is your safety”. With that he puts a small red ball in my right hand. Dropping it is our standard safety signal if I am gagged. Then he inserts foam earplugs in my ears and most noise fades away. My own breathing and the creaking of the ropes and gag harness suddenly becoming much louder. Then I feel the pressure of the earmuffs on my head and even the last bits of noise from the outside world fade away. Finally Master starts unlocking the chastity belt. He takes his time as he always does. Stroking my thighs in just the right way to send a shiver down my spine, flicking the chain of the nipple clamps every now and then, generally just driving me mad with desire. What I really want is for him to just bend me over and fuck me like the horny slut that I am. But all he does is tease me and stoke the fires. Even when the shield of the chastity belt finally comes off and I can feel the cool air touching my clit and pussy lips he never touches me anywhere near my crotch. I wait for him to remove the plug from my ass, but instead I feel him attach the estim box to the belt part of the chastity belt still locked around my waist and reattaching the wires.

The last thing I feel is Master attaching a small weight to the nipple clamp chain. Then nothing. I can only hear my own breathing. I can feel the heavy estim plug in my ass. I can feel the cool air against my wet thighs and on my clit. The ropes around my chest are digging into my boobs, adding to the pain of the nipple clamps. I wonder if Master attaching the weight was supposed to be the signal for starting the hour. Deciding I don’t give a damn I start shuffling around, trying to find where the Magic Wand is. It should be immediately to my left but as I gingerly move around I can’t find it anywhere. So I am forced to keep carefully moving around. The long spreader bar between my ankles makes walking almost impossible so I am forced to take small short steps. The dangling weight hanging from my nipples send shocks of pain through my body and drive me mad with desire. I just want to get an orgasm now. Badly. Unfortunately I am not one of those women that can get off from just nipple stimulation. It can get me so close. Right on the edge. But it just can’t bring me the release. One step at a time I move around the room at some point bumping into Master sitting in the chair in the corner. As I turn around I lose my balance and land on his leg. He strokes my tits and fondles with the nipple clamps, again driving me mad with desire. I have to find that damn Magic Wand. After struggling back to my feet I spend a long time just slowly making my way around the room trying to find that damn magic wand on a pole until finally my feet bump into it. I can feel the buzzing as the spreader bar glides across the base. Quickly I position myself. It takes some struggling but finally I manage to get my clit right on the vibrating head. My mind goes blank as a massive orgasm starts to build. But then, right as I am about to get off I feel the magic wand slipping forward and moving away! So close. I must have pushed the base forward with the spreader bar or something. I quickly shuffle forward to try to get that wonderful buzzing between my legs again but there seems to be nothing there. Frustrated I move forward a bit more but the magic wand is gone. I let out a frustrated groan, and immediately receive a massive jolt in the ass as punishment. As I take a few seconds to get my mind together I feel Master put another weight on the nipple clamp chain. The pain in my chest is now going from pleasurable to slightly uncomfortable. The constant stimulation and the ruined orgasm impede my thinking. How can the magic wand suddenly disappear? It was right there! Master must have moved it.

I resume my search around the room. Soon I find the magic wand again. This time the vibrator barely touches my clit before the orgasm hit me like a freight train. There is nothing I can do as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. Wanting this to last as long as possible I keep my crotch pressed to the head of the magic wand as tightly as I can but my knees go weak and I start fainting. The ball falls from my hands. Before I can even slump Master has caught me and I continue spasm-ing in his arms as he gently guides me to the floor. It takes me a few minutes to form coherent thoughts again. I notice the pressure of the earmuffs is gone. “Are you alright dear?” I can hear the barely concealed concern in Masters voice. I nod my head and try to speak but immediately get a shock in my ass. “You don’t need to make noise if you can nod your head. Now keep hold of that ball if you are alright” All concern is immediately gone once Master knew I was okay. Master lifts me back to my feet. “You have 20 minutes left. Better get a move on to get that second orgasm”. With that I feel the pressure of the earmuffs on my head and I know I have little choice but to get moving. I begin to regret getting myself into this. Maybe I should have just taken the punishment after the first answer. I keep moving around the room. Again I find masters firm hairy legs in the chair in the corner, but not the magic wand I so desperately want. Even though I just had a mind blowing orgasm I’m still horny. Finally in the far corner I find the magic wand and manage to get myself positioned so that it can stimulate me. This time master seems to have switched it to a slower, interrupted buzzing pattern. Since my whole body is super sensitive after that last orgasm I am actually glad for this. Soon the waves of pleasure are building again. But again the magic wand starts moving! Not this time, buddy! I quickly shuffle forward to keep myself on the head of the vibrator but it keeps moving. Now I find myself trying to keep up with a magic wand moving around the room. Master must have put the thing on wheels! That’s what the box at the bottom was for. The vibrator is now moving around in a circle in the room. Slow enough that I can keep up but the constant movement is causing the weight on the nipple clamps to bounce back and forth resulting in sharp painful tugs in my tits. I try ignoring the sharp stabs of pain and focusing on the vibrations and the pleasure rising in my body. Time must be running out but I am completely oblivious. My whole world is now following this source of pleasure around like it has me on a leash. The orgasm keeps building and again I am very close. Right as the orgasm comes crashing into me I let out a moan of pleasure. As wave after wave of orgasmic bliss flow through me the plug in my ass sends a massive shock into my body and I lose my balance again. This time Master is not fast enough and I fall to the floor. Pain and pleasure flow into each other as the after effects of the orgasm make my mind go blank and my body go weak. I don’t actually lose consciousness this time and keep hold of the ball. Master quickly sits me upright and I try to tell him I am alright. My post orgasm mind too fogged to remember I am wearing a gag all I can produce is a low grunt. The hard shock to my ass wakes me up right away. Any remaining fogginess is cleared up when Master removes the nipple clamps without warning. I can’t help but let out a scream of pain into my gag. Thankfully Master does not punish me for this. Then He removes the earmuffs and then the earplugs. The sound of the AC fan and then the sound of His voice are deafening. “Time is up, dear. Let’s get you on your feet.”

Master removes the spreader bar and helps me stand up. “Since you failed your assignment I will now put the chastity belt back on you”. ‘mmmmmfddd,asdddddd,mmmmeddddddd ghhaaafff’. It takes several shocks on my ass, each heavier than the last to quiet my gagged howls of profanity and protest. Surely I managed the 2 orgasms he ordered? How did I fail? “Quiet down and allow me to place the chastity belt back on you. If you behave I will explain why you failed once I have released you. Now follow me” Defeated I follow Him to the bathroom where He removes the plug from my ass and uses a wet cloth to clean my private parts before leading me back to the spare room and putting the chastity belt back on me. Then he removes he ropes and finally the gag harness and blindfold. Now I am naked again apart from the chastity belt and the collar. When I turn around I notice for the first time He is now naked. I can help look longingly has His hard cock. He motions for me to kneel again. “Now look me in the eyes, darling. I ordered you to get 2 orgasms. I never specified WHO was supposed to get those orgasms. I’ve been sitting in that chair there naked for an hour watching you stumble around after a vibrator when you could have had ME. You were right on top of me within 5 minutes but you selfishly only focused on getting yourself off. That is why you will now be punished. I promised you would be wearing a gag tonight, but it will not be what you were expecting. I have added a special feature to the collar you are wearing. See this?” Master holds up a shiny metal box. “It contains a battery and some electronics”. Master now walked around behind me. “It clips to the back of your collar and senses if the wearer of the collar makes any noise, then offers a correction” *click*. Master then walks back in front of me and holds up a remote: “Using this remote I can disable the punishments so that you can speak when allowed to.” ‘Master I don’t..’ A vibration from the collar stops me mid-sentence. “As you just noticed you receive a warning before a punishment. You will figure the rest out” I give Master a foul glare but keep quiet. He pretends not to notice. “Now all that is left is the punishment for all those demerit points you racked up today before I can put you to bed. Clean up in here then be in the punishment room in 30 minutes.” Master then walks out of the room, leaving me behind. I let out a loud sigh and immediately get an electric sting from the collar.
Feeling slightly betrayed by Master because of this surprise gag function of this collar I start cleaning up the spare room, coiling the rope for washing and taking it and my dirty clothes to the laundry hampers, cleaning my juices off the floor with a cloth and some soapy water before finally taking the gag, blindfold and plug with Estim box with me downstairs to the punishment room, where I clean them and put them back in their proper place. Then I kneel in front of the door and wait for Master. He soon walks in. “Lock yourself in the stocks”. I quickly get up and start securing myself in the stocks. An impressive piece of furniture Master had further customized to make me completely immobile without any extra straps. Soon I was completely trapped, waiting for what Master had in store for me. My nipples were still sore from the clamps and my muscles ached from trying to get around with the spreader bar. Secured to the stocks my whole body now hurt. Master walked into view holding his favourite cane. “You have gathered 39 demerit points today my love. To help you remember the lessons I am trying to teach you, you will receive one stroke of the cane for each demerit point. You will count each stroke out loud and state why you are receiving this punishment. For each reason for receiving a demerit today you fail to name before you have received all strokes you will receive an additional 2 strokes. You are to remain quiet when the stroke is administered and will speak in a clear and concise fashion. Is that clear?” I see Master is holding the remote to the collar ‘Yes master, your instructions are clear’. The aching in my body would probably soon be unnoticeable. Master walks behind me and I try to prepare for what is to come. I hear the cane swish through the air and feel the sting as it impacts my bare ass. I let out a yelp, and immediately receive a stinging shock from the collar. ‘One stroke Master, I am punished for slouching while waiting for inspection’. Again the cane strikes my ass. This time I manage to stay quiet. ‘Two strokes Master, I am punished for not wearing perfume again’. And so it continued. By the time Master reaches 39 strokes I am getting shocked by the collar every stroke. I just can’t stay quiet. Unfortunately I have forgotten my infractions of not wearing jewellery and earrings so Master simply continues hitting, by now moving down my legs to prevent breaking the skin. ‘Forty.. Forty..-Five strokes Master, for, uhm, failing to remember to wear the correct jewellery’. Finally Master stops his caning. I hear him put down the cane and then groan in agony as He rubs ointment on my ass and thighs. I know it will make things hurt much less in the morning but it hurts like hell right now. Then He releases me from the stocks and takes me back to the spare room. He has me turn around and then removes the collar, before gently guiding me to the bed. The bondage for the night is simple. Leather wrist cuffs to either side of the bed, leather ankle cuffs with a short spreader bar and 2 chains to the sides of my chastity belt. I cannot move much at all yet I am very comfortable. Before Master has even turned off the light I am fast asleep. “Goodnight, love. You did well”.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*