The Selfbondage box III - My first punishment

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box III - My first punishment

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

I've been bad. I've been really bad.

My car is getting old and I want to buy a new one. I'm saving money to buy a specific model and I've set monthly goals to get there somewhat sooner than later. I permit myself a certain amount of money to send on things I want to buy, but I had reached my limit already. Then I saw this pretty dress and I just had to get me one.

I know, I know. I will by far be in the safe zone and won't get in any financial problems buying the dress, but I'm exceeding the goal I've set. I will of course permit myself less money for next month to catch up and keep the schedule I've set for myself, but I fell for my greediness where I promised myself I wouldn't.

So I need some punishment.

Since my Selfbondage box has a punishment option, I decided that would be a good option.

I went to my dungeon and undressed. Being totally naked and a bit anxious I pressed menu to wake up the controls. Pressing menu once more, the menu showed up. In anticipation, I pressed punishment.

I noticed it took some strength to push that button. Yes, I was afraid. I was afraid the punishment would be too much. I'm pretty sure it will hurt, but I deserve it.

The punishment menu gave a question: "How severe was the infringement that lead to your punishment?"
The options were: "Minor", "Moderate", "Bad", "Severe"

I chose Minor. I mean, it wasn't that bad of an infringement, and there were no serious concequences.

Now followed a series of yes or no questions.

The next question was: "Was another person hurt by the infringement, physically, emotionally or otherwise?"

I chose No.

The next question was: "Was the infringement due to a sexual act that was not permitted in any form possible?"

I chose No once more.

The next question was: "Did you play a game, lost and as a rule, you require punishment?"

I chose No once more.

The next question was: "Did you make a promise to yourself and broke it?"

My heart was pounding with that question. It obviously was a yes, but it sounded so severe. Immediately I felt guilty. Heh, I hadn't even received my punishment and I already learned from my mistake. This box is good!!!!

I chose Yes.

I estimated a question about duration, but none was given. Luckily I had a few hours.

The box prepared for the session and then said the following:
"The punishment requires a gag, but no gags were found. Please fill the supply box with gags, then use the display to confirm. If you want to select a different program that does not require gags, please use the display to select that."

Oh, A program that requires a gag. Yeah, I had moved them out of the box because I had played with them outside of the box and forgot to put them back. I had also moved out other items, but placed them back. Only the gag, I had left out for cleaning purposes. Opening the drawer at the top of the box, I placed 4 different gags in there, then closed the drawer.

On the display, I selected "compartments filled".

The box continued to prepare for the session and the doors opened. It ordered me in and ordered me to close the door behind me.

As I stepped in my prison cell naked, my fear level raised. But at the same time, I was excited too.

The box locked the door as I closed it and I knew I was going to endure punishment no matter what.

The box scanned me and processed that I was naked, as it had done before.

There were shackles on the floor that would effectively spread my legs.

On the sides there was a machine with a paddle, cane, flogger and crop attached. It seemed I was going to be spanked on my ass. Nice! But the cane worried me. I hadn't had a cane before and I wasn't sure I could handle it.

From the ceiling of the box, a compartment opened and a gag fell on the floor.

The box instructed: "Put on the gag."

I picked the gag up and put it on. It was a nice round gag, and it muffled me pretty well, although Brittney wasn't at my place nor was anyone else, so no one would've heard me anyway, but I guess it was nice regardless.

Once the box scanned and confirmed the gag to be on, the box instructed: "Spread your legs and position them inside the shackles, then close them until you hear a click and they won't open."

With even higher anticipation, I moved my legs into the shackles and locked them securely. I was now naked and completely fixed to the box's will. It would definitely be able to spank my bottom, and I would in no way be able to prevent it.

Another compartment from the ceiling opened. Japanese Clover Clamps fell out, and they were attached to a string. The clamps were pretty out of reach, but some mechanism moved it towards me.
Oh no! I feared for what was coming, and it was confirmed.

The box instructed: "Place the clamps on your nipples."

As the clamps hanged in front of me in reach, I picked them up and attached them to my nipples. There was plenty of rope and it was not pulling on the clamps thankfully.

Behind me armcuffs were lowered connected to rope.

The box instructed: "Place your arms behind your back into the arm cuffs and secure them."

I got the arm cuffs and put them on. The cuffs were attached to the rope together, which effectively kept my arms behind my back.

The box said: "Your arms will now raise. Bend your back forward accordingly, or risk breaking your arms or shoulders."

The rope was pulled on slowly and my arms were raised behind me, effectively pushing my whole upper body forward.

The nipple clamps were now able to freely hang downwards and my arms were in a somewhat uncomfortable position behind me.

I noticed the rope attached to the nipple clamps were made even longer, and the rope was now bending and moving towards the ground. When the rope touched the ground, a small hole in the floor opened and some kind of hook grabbed the rope.

Oh no! I knew what this meant. If the rope was now pulled on, it could effectively tug my nipples :shock:

And yes, that is exactly what happened. The rope was pulled tighter and I could see the tension building on the rope as the slack was becoming less and less. When the slack was gone and the rope was tight, it stopped. My nipples were not being tugged on, but there was some tension. I tried moving my upper body up a bit and that effectively tugged on my nipples. Oh god...

The box said: "Slave, you have been bad. You made a promise to yourself and you need to be punished for it. Although the infringement was not that bad, breaking your own promise never is good. You will be punished."

Oh, I liked that announcement.

I felt a little hit landing on my ass. It felt like a riding crop. It wasn't so bad.

Another hit landed and another. Each hit was increasingly stronger though, but it wasn't that bad. The fact that I've chosen a minor infringement was due to it, I guess.

The hits were building up with more force steadily until one of the hits actually did hurt. I moaned a little bit in my gag, but the hits were building up more, eventually finding one that was so powerful I really screamed in my gag.

Immediately after, the hitting stopped.

The box said: "Calibration has been complete, your punishment will start now."

The box started to use the flogger to spank my bottom, and each blow was well felt on my bottom. I couldn't remain silent and muffled in my gag with each blow. I counted 10 blows when the power of the blows were increased. It wasn't a small step either, the blows were quite more painful now causing me to somewhat scream in my gag with each blow.

I counted another 10 blows. The flogging then stopped.

The rope attached to the Japanese nipple clamps was pulled tighter now. Ouch! There was some tension on them, causing the clamps to get a pretty good and painful grip on my nipples.

As for the punishment to my butt, I feared I would get the paddle next. And indeed, a bit later the paddle started to hit me. 10 blows were felt on my bare bottom with a considerable strength that caused me to somewhat scream in my gag.

10 more blows were felt by the paddle, but they too were substantially harder. They really hurt and each blow gave me a good scream in my gag.

Now, the rope on my nipples started to oscillate in a push/pull kind of movement, causing a pretty good tugging sensation on them, followed by a release. It was pretty painful actually.

But that was not the worse.

I got 10 more blows on my bottom by the paddle, and the force was even harder than before. It really hurt and I screamed in my gag even more.

After the 10 blows, it stopped.

The punishment on my nipples stopped as well as the loop in the floor unhooked and moved into the ground again.
The rope on the clamps was slack again.

My arms slowly lowered and I was able to stand up normally again. The cuffs automatically opened and I could free my hands.

The box said: "Feel free to remove the nipple clamps and gag."

I removed the nipple clamps first and it was painful doing so, but I was so happy they were off. The gag next. My mouth felt sore and closing it felt really strange, as it usually does after wearing a gag for some time.

The box instructed: "Squeeze your nipples and feel the pain of the nipple clamps once more."

I didn't want to do that, so I tried the box and moved my hands towards my nipples but didn't actually squeeze them.

The box said: "Your legs will not be freed before you inflict pain using your nipples."

I don't know how the box knew, but okay okay... I squeezed my nipples and gave a sigh. It was painful. The box apparently registered it successfully and with a clicking sound, the shackles that kept my legs spread opened. I stepped out, and the door to the cage opened.

I was free again. I felt my ass and it was well marked. I said: "Thank you punishment box, I needed that." Yeah, I know, this is the selfbondage box, but for a moment there, it was my punishment box too.

I looked at a clock and noticed only 25 minutes had elapsed. Nice.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
greentea

Re: The Selfbondage box III - My first punishment

Post by greentea »

Very nice stories!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. Glad you like them. More will follow. Its far easier to write small stories than a long multipart story.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
greentea

Post by greentea »

Slave_L wrote:Thanks. Glad you like them. More will follow. Its far easier to write small stories than a long multipart story.
Basically the same thing, you just add the multi parts together. Nice box btw, I could see a good number of possibilities on how ornery it could be in it's evil little mind *g*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Actually its not the same thing. When writing some multi-part stories, I usually have ideas for scenarios, but the timeframe would not allow a session that long, so I have to add stuff for in between to make the story credible and more vivid. Sometimes I have a hard time with this and I have to change my mindframe to write that part, but when I do, writing what the story is about suddenly becomes hard.

Another thing is that I don't want to write long posts, but sometimes to completely take you in the session, I want to explain the session in a lot of detail to make it that much more alive. By doing so I get a post that becomes far longer than I want.

But by making a story as this, I can easily zoom in to the details without risking that the story becomes too long. At the end of the session, I can simply end the story and its okay.
greentea

Post by greentea »

Well your certainly doing so with the current story your doing, I keep checking back often to see if another chapter has arrived lol... again, nicely done.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

:) Cool. I won't write a story too often. I know it'll wear me out, and besides... I made a promise to myself... Every time I write one of these stories, I will stimulate my nipples. I recently discovered needle play and I love it. All these stories were written with one or more needles being inserted.