Never Too Much

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Never Too Much

Post by boundnotanna »

I was kneeling with my hands tied to the top of the bed, stretched out so far my shoulders were hurting. My ass was high in the air, looking perfectly untouched. Hard steel clamps pinched my nipples and I had on a tight shock collar. Master was walking around the room with what sounded like a cane, as he forcefully hit random things with it. The cane made a very satisfying crack against the objects. However any comfort from such satisfaction was drowned out by my own fear of hearing that "crack" against my skin.
Slowly he was coming closer. I heard the sound of that whacking cane grow louder and louder. He was now right beside my ear. I flinched at the noise. The sound stopped and I felt the cold wood begin trailing down my back. It pushed my hair aside gently and pressed between my shoulder blades, making me shiver. The cane felt every lump and notch of my spinal cord before resting just above my ass.
"Count out loud for me bitch". His voice came out sternly.
"Yes sir". I said, trying to keep an even tone and at the same time prepare myself for the immense pain I was about to feel.
The first hit was hard. I opened my mouth and gasped in pain as my eyes slammed shut. "One". I said breathlessly.
The second was even harder. As he struck, my mind cleared and all my senses felt sharpened and focused, but I could hardly enjoy it. "Two".
"Three".
"Four".
"Five".
By the sixth I could barely stand it. My eyes were rolling back into my head and I felt like I could pass out at any second. I didn't count. Instead of scolding me Master turned on the shock collar- which I had forgotten about. My body convulsed and my back arched, trying somehow to alleviate the pain. The electricity still burning, he hit me again. "Seven!" I screamed at him.
He was speeding up now. I was trying to pull through with nothing but anger and a ruthless sort of animal inside of me that almost wanted to leap out and scratch open my Master's throat. All hopes of relying on complacency and indifference to get me through the pain had vanished. I saw it as an obstacle to overcome, which wasn't normal for me. I wanted so desperately to make it across to the other side that I thought only in the moment and was feeling unusually down-to-earth. Unfortunately, this meant I felt every little spike of pain.
The shock collar irregularly switched on and off, keeping me alert and somehow conscious. It must've been about thirty lashes at this point.
Eventually though, that fiery animal was killed. My spirit, my sense of sanity, altogether my will was gone. All I could do was cry and give up. As tears streamed down my red cheeks I let my mind go. I could almost transcend the pain. A ringing in my ears I had barely noticed before was growing louder and louder, until I could no longer hear the sound of that cane, the sound of my screams. The violent shivering in my body ceased, and my crying was stopped. I had a feeling of numbness and limpness that should have felt terrifying but only made me calm. In the back of my mind I knew he was still hitting me, but it seemed like I was watching and listening from a great distance. Thoughts blurred until ally there was was blackness. Vaguely I heard someone yelling "fuck" and I felt the lashings stop. That was the last thing I could remember.

After an indeterminable amount of time, I felt ice cold water being dumped on my face. I gasped and shivered like hell, trying to put pieces together. Instead of attempting to remember what happened I defaulted to looking at my Master's beautiful face. "Welcome back babe".
He didn't sound mad but almost calm, though it was poorly forced on a face that I knew was hiding panic.
"I love you" He said simply but I could feel the haunting power behind it and I shivered. I hugged him nonchalantly, feeling the weight of his emotions that I wish I wish I understood pressed against my chest.
"I love you too."