The Selfbondage box II - The biggest orgasm I ever had

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box II - The biggest orgasm I ever had

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

I was surfing the other day and found a new community all about the selfbondage box. Not only were there lots of great ideas and recommendations, there were some people there who were able to program/supply new addons with programs. Given that I only recently got the self bondage box, I was sure to first explore the available modes.

On the selfbondage box community, someone mentioned that they had a really good time going with the Orgasm program, located under experience. Their recommendation was to solely select orgasm as sub program, nothing else, and that it would be a truly remarkable experience.

Well, of course I had to try it out. You can't go wrong with an orgasm, and given that this is a selfbondage box, I would probably be tied up in the process. They also recommended trying to do this for at least 30 minutes, more if time allowed.

It was friday and I had not planned anything for the day. Time was plenty.

I decided to go in with clothes this time and see if that altered the program somehow. I pressed menu to wake up the box, then menu to access the menu and went for Experience, selected orgasm and nothing else, and for duration I selected minimum 30 minutes, maximum 2 hours.

Given that 2 hours can be a lot, I decided to notify Brittney to be on stand by. Her instructions were: If you don't hear anything in 2,5 hours, call me. If I don't pick up the phone, come over, something has happened.

The selfbondage box made some sounds as it was preparing for the session. The door opened, but only the top section. It presented a table like shape of 1 meter by 2 meters with a height of approximately 1 meter.

The box said: "Please enter the box and lay down."

I climbed on the table and laid down. The door closed, and I was trapped in the box. I was likely going to be in this box for the next 30 minutes to 2 hours, but laying down, I was definitely going to make it. Calling Brittney on standby was likely overkill. Oh well, better safe than sorry they say.

I noticed that the box had 4 cuffs near my upper body, which were open. They seem to be designed to hold my arms in place.

The box said: "Please take off all your clothes and throw them through the bars."

I sat up to take off my clothes but the box had other ideas.

The box said: "Please lay down, then take off your clothes while lying down."

I lied down, and it was pretty hard to get my clothes off this way, but I guess it was kind of a fun challenge.

It took me a bit but finally I had everything off, and my clothes were outside of the cage now. No way was I going to be able to reach them anymore until I was allowed out.

The box said: "Please place your arms in the designed cuffs and allow them to close."

I placed my arms in the cuffs and I noticed that the weight of my arms pressed on a mechanism that closed the cuffs. I could raise my arms and the cuffs would open again, but I guess I actually wanted to be bound, so I lowered my hands and rested them being locked. After 10 seconds being locked I heard a few clicks. I moved my hands and arms up but the cuffs were now securely locked. Oh this was so neat! I was all naked in this box cuffed to the table.

As I laid down still, the roof of the box came down towards me until it was about 10 cm away from my face. I was not going to get up either, regardless of being in cuffs. This was pretty amazing.

The box said: "Please be cautioned for moving parts. Stay still. Say Abort in case of emergency so we can try again."

From the sides of the box two panels came towards my head very slowly and stopped as they touched my ears. I was afraid my hair would get caught somehow, but all went well. I tried to turn my head left and right but was unable.

The box said: "Please spread your legs so they touch the sides of the box."

I spread my legs touching the sides, and at the bottom center of the box, several panels came up and moved to the sides pushing my legs in that position. I could still move my legs but there was little freedom. Only a bit up, but that was it. My pussy was now pretty much exposed. I figured something like this had to happen given that I chose orgasm as program.

Above my breasts 2 panels opened, and 2 cylindrical shaped objects came down. The computer was perfectly able to
find my nipples it seemed and the cylindrical objects positioned themselves on my nipples. Moments later a vacuum sucked my nipples deep into the cylindrical objects. Moments later, the suction was removed, only to be resucked again afterwards. It kept doing this sucking and releasing. This way of sucking my nipples was tolerable but somewhat painful. It made me so horny. And to imagine I never placed suction cups in the machine either. Seemed to be a feature of the machine itself.

Without realizing as my attention was still pretty much on my nipples another one of those cylindrical objects has found my clitoris and started to suck it in a similar fashion. My god... this felt so good.

With my legs spread far apart, there was some space at my legs. Moments later a fucking machine was raised and its dildo slowly found my pussy. Very slowly was the dildo inserted bit by bit and taken out again only to be inserted more and more until the dildo was fully inserted into my body.

By now, I was very aroused, and the sucking on my clit and nipples had made me very wet too, so the dildo had no trouble gliding in. It was not a small one either, but it did had the feeling of one of my dildos and I knew they all would fit me anyway.

The fucking machine started to fuck me harder now and the suction on my nipples and clitoris continued. The intensity of all started to raise and I was now truly fucked and pleasured.

I tought for a minute in what kind of predicament I was in. I was bound to a table, being completely naked, unable to move much, being fucked hard, and being stimulated on my 3 most sensual sex parts. It didn't take long before I reached my orgasm.

The machine noticed, and the intensity of everything immediately lowered.

But it didn't stop. My pussy and nipples became a lot more sensitive now, and for the next 10 minutes I guess, I was very gently being fucked. Then in large steps, the fucking became more intense and so did the sucking. As my nipples and clitoris were a lot more sensitive now, the suction was more painful now too, but being fucked somehow made it all okay. I felt the orgasm building up again, and I was ready to come when suddenly, everything stopped.

Nooooooo!!!!!

The selfbondage box said: "I'm sorry, you are not permitted to have your next orgasm just yet."

A few minutes being bound, I did feel the suction pressure on my nipples and clitoris, but they had been set to a low setting. Or perhaps it wasn't sucking at all, but only touching.

I started to relax and suddenly, the selfbondage box was fucking me again and the suction was at it too. The suction was even more powerful than before, and this time it started to actually hurt and I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure and pain the selfbondage box was giving me.

I started to feel the orgasm coming and again almost near the moment of orgasm, everything stopped. I desperately tried to move my body to fuck the dildo, but the restraints kept me perfectly in place.

The box cynically said: "This is torture, isn't it? Maybe next time."

This time, it didn't take that long before everything started to pleasure me. Yes, even though my nipples are in great pain right now, its pleasure to me.

I was quickly getting my orgasm feeling back, and when I was about to come, the damn machine stopped once more.

The box said: "Nah... not now."

Grrrrrr... Stupid box.

I yelled: "I want to come! Damned"

The box apparently understood and said: "I'm sure you want to."

I said: "please can I come?"

The box responded again with: "I'm sure you want to."

The machine went at it again, and again it stopped. By now, this all had worked me up pretty well, and I was soaking in sweat.

The machine went at it again, and I was again reaching my orgasm, but this time the machine did not stop and I was allowed to have my orgasm. It was great, but the machine was not stopping, nor slowing down. It continued to fuck me and the suction continued to suck my clitoris and nipples. As I was uncontrollably shivering from the orgasm, the sensation of continuous fucking and sucking was overwhelming. I felt another orgasm building up and this one hit me so hard I was shaking all over the table. The machine did stop this time, but kept the suction firmly on my clitoris and nipples. The dildo had stopped while being fully inserted in me.

Not surprised by what the box could do, I noticed that the doors weren't opening either. I wasn't sure if this was just a cool down period, or that there was more to come.

Minutes went by as I was bound naked to the table, stuffed with a dildo inside me and suction on my clitoris and nipples which started to become really uncomfortable by now. This wonderful orgasm experience started to turn into punishment for being a slut it seemed. Or at least that's what I like to think.

I started to doze off when suddenly the dildo started to slowly fuck me again. It was enough to wake me up and although everything hurt by now, somehow it still felt good. The vacuum from my clitoris was removed, but those on my nipples were still painfully there. The fucking machine went faster and faster and suddenly my clitoris was sucked again and unsucked and sucked, etc... My nipples had to undergo the same punishment too, and the fucking machine went even faster. It was now going so fast, it hadn't done that at all during this session. It was a strange feeling. Although it really did vibrate through my pussy at an incredible speed, it was not helping much on getting an orgasm, or at least not quickly.

The box kept doing this for quite a while which caused my pussy itself to become over stimulated and very sensitive. Suddenly the fucking machine stopped. Then did one thrust and stopped again. Then another and stopped, then another, and then it started to go faster and faster all the way up to that incredible speed again. As it went faster I did feel the orgasm rising, but when it got to a certain speed and beyond, it seemed my orgasm slowly faded out again.

Then the cycle was repeated once more. Stopping the machine, slowly building speed until it went really fast.

My pussy was now hurting itself, and the pain on my clitoris and nipples was definitely there too.

After 5 cycles of going from slow to extremely fast, it seemed to go into a different program. It now was on a good speed and even though it hurt inside my pussy, clitoris and nipples, the orgasm was building again and it was building fast.

I almost exploded when the orgasm came and I was so happy when the box stopped fucking me as well as removing the suction from my nipples and clitoris. I shivered uncontrollably for at least 5 minutes. This was by far the biggest orgasm I ever had. The fucking machine removed the dildo from my pussy and the suction cups were removed and went back into the top of the box.

The fucking machine itself moved back down.

I was sure the box would release me, but it didn't. Although I had had the best orgasm in my entire life, the box kept me a prisoner. I was still fully naked and bound to the table.

I started to relax and it didn't take long before I fell asleep.

Suddenly I was woken up by the box saying: "Wake up. Wake up."

I woke up, wanted to get out, but forgot I was bound and reality struck me as I was still pretty much secured to the table.

The box was not releasing me yet it seemed. I was enjoying myself actually. I could still feel the pain on my nipples and clitoris even though they weren't being stimulated anymore.

All of the sudden, the box started to release me and set me free.

As I got out I noticed the box had kept me for the full 2 hours. It was a wonderful experience, and I'm looking forward for the next time.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Re: The Selfbondage box II - The biggest orgasm I ever had

Post by TNTBound »

OMG, i want one SO BAD!!! :drool:

i love this story Slave_L! it seems like every one of the stories you put on here is like a good book that i cant stop reading. as far as having multiple parts, that doesnt bother me in the least. i am always so damn aroused after reading these stories! PLEASE, keep up the awesome work!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!