Guilt

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Guilt

Post by boundnotanna »

He could see I was barely paying attention to him. We were sitting at the table eating and my head must've been somewhere else. He was explaining one thing or another to me, talking intently, but I of course, was in the clouds. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." Master said sternly but calmly. That commanding voice immediately brought me into attention. That tone rang pain and pleasure in my brain, and my stomach felt it too. "Y-yes sir" I stuttered locking my eyes with him. I was mostly exhausted was the reason, and an incurable disease it was. I began to study his face, short curly light brown hair that I loved running my fingers through- though only when he let me. A strong jaw and cheekbones contrasted with kind eyes was always a wonder of mine. Though his eyes could seem very cold at first glance, especially when he was mad or punishing me, they always had a background of softness and openness that always drew me to them. Dammit. I was dazing off again. But he said nothing the rest of dinner except for occasionally groping my thigh, and me nudging into his hand in an attempt to make him go higher. After dinner he wasted no time in grabbing my hand and pulling roughly, and finally bending me over the kitchen counter. It wasn't often that we weren't in our "lair", so I was intrigued. He pulled off my pants and underwear roughly and undid his own just enough for his perfectly hard cock to poke through. The counter was cold and uncomfortable and our blinds weren't exactly closed. But the fear of being caught by prudish neighbors only added to the excitement. I was cut short by the familiar pain in my ass of being fucked without lube as Master made his lack of mercy quite clear. I shut my eyes and waited for the pain to subside. But before it did he pulled me up by my hair, completely stripped me, and slammed me against our back French doors. Now the excitement of getting caught was developing into a real concern. Still holding my hair my boobs and hard nipples pressed painfully against the glass as my dripping pussy was displayed quite well thanks to my spread legs. Master continued to thrust into me, the pain in my ass still there, but the pain of embarrassment much worse. I could feel my cheeks filling with color as I tried not to think about the intense amount of humiliation Master was causing me. We'd have to move. Then Master slid his hand from my hip to my pussy, and shoved three fingers in as deep as he could. As he stretched me and played with my clit there was nothing but a desperate pleasure in me. Pleasure that I had to hold back because of my embarrassment. I could see people on the other side of the street taking evening walks with their dogs and their kids. Jesus Christ. But I closed my eyes and threw my head back as Master's cock slammed into me, his hand thrusted in my soaking pussy, and his teeth drew blood on my shoulder. "You filthy slut. Scream for me." Master ordered in my ear. "Master! Fuck please, I'm gonna cum! Master please!" I was beginning to see stars as my moaning and screaming nearly drowned out the voice in my head reminding me who was watching. All that mattered were me and my Master. His thrusts sped up and I knew he was ready to cum. "Together" he whispered in my ear. He started to spill inside me. At that moment we both let out long moans and my body clenched and convulsed as I came hard. I shook with pleasure and ecstasy as I screamed my Master's name. Fuck the neighbors.