The Selfbondage box I - Introductory

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box I - Introductory

Post by KinkInSpace »

About the series
I've written a few stories here on BoundAnna and they all are multi-part long stories. To make a change in this, I've decided to write a series of short stories. Each story evolves around the same principle, but each story has a start and finish too. The stories will be written from the I perspective, and unlike the other stories in this series, this one is only the introductory. The story at the end is very small compared to other stories I'll write, but it will explain in great detail how everyting is tied together (background info on characters, their kink, backups, etc)

Hi, I am...
Hi, my name is Judy, I'm a 27 year old female and I work in an office part-time, 3 days a week, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I live by myself in a 4-room apartment but due to the special skills involved at work, I am perfectly capable to financially sustain myself with the money I make (which is more than an average job), and have some extra to do fun stuff or buy nice stuff. This money has allowed me to turn one of the rooms in my private dungeon and using some engineering, I've been able to make the room hidden. The door has been hidden and by careful construction of the adjacent rooms, one would not suspect this room to even exist.

I've bought some nice bondage equipment and toys and have been practicing self-bondage quite a bit. While I was young and attended school, I became close friends with one of the students. Today we are still close friends. Her name is Brittney. Brittney, however, is not into kink at all, but I told her about it and she gracefully accepted me being kinky. She has a key to my apartment and we've established a method in case of an emergency, where she can rescue me if anything goes wrong.

Brittney also is okay to babysit. This basically means that she'll come over, bring her laptop with her, and work in the living room while I tie myself up, meaning she's a shout away and although she does not want to tie me up and does not prefer to release me either, she's willing to check up on me after a certain time to ensure I'm alive and/or my backups haven't failed. I've installed a red/green light that is hidden from plain sight which is located in the livingroom. It is connected to a system with a button. The button is connected to bluetooth and I can place it anywhere with me. Once I activate the button for the first time, the green light turns on. The button itself will beep every 5 minutes. I have to press the button when it beeps to reset a timer. If the system does not detect a button press for 6 minutes, it will turn the green light into a red light and Brittney knows something is wrong and will come to my rescue. If the bluetooth fails on the button, the light will obviously turn red as no renewal signal is received after 6 minutes.

I only use the button system in setups where I am afraid I can't handle it or may pass out, etc. Usually I am experimenting with something new. Brittney fortunately never had to rescue me but we tested the system a few times and it works well.

This has allowed me to try out and refine my time releases and dare to get into really restrictive bounds. Of course Brittney is the only person that knows of the existence of my dungeon and how to enter it.

The internet
Through the internet, I've scouted some bdsm related websites to get info about self-bondage, techniques and other kink and fetish related things. The knowledge I acquired helped me to build my dungeon and to play with ropes in ways I had never imagined. I joined a website dedicated to bdsm to communicate with other mind-like people and it occasionally got my attention to new and unique bdsm gear.

The Selfbondage box
The Selfbondage box is one of those devices that was recommended to me through the bdsm community. It is basically a big metal contraption that has electrics in it with a computer build in.

The box is quite big and it was very expensive. It costed over $6000 and I had to save some money for it to buy it but seeing what it could do I just had to get me one. The selfbondage box was delivered yesterday and I've just set it all up and I'm about to try it out quickly. Brittney is on standby but according to the manual that should not be necessary.

What's great about the selfbondage box is the ability to install/change components/modules, allowing for different kind of scenarios. The largest size the box can be is 2 meters by 2 meters by 1.8 meters. Like a small prison cell.

The computer is located in the base of the box and through one of the metal bars, a screen with some controls allow for accessing the menus the computer offers. An USB port allows updating the software to install new programs the box can offer. The floor has speakers and sensors, and the selfbondage box is able to instruct commands and sense if I'm following them.

Different components that I can install if desired allow giving punishment. I haven't seen all possibilities as it seem this box has way more than I could even think of myself if I had made the box. But scrolling through the menu and seeing the components I can install, it has the option to spank, e-stim, bondage, using water (probably both cold and warm), using ice, using fire, using candles (wax), and I even saw an attachment for using needles. Oh and there was a chapter with inserts which seemed to allow dildos, butt plugs and even enemas.

The Selfbondage box has the option to select a program from the list and then experience it, allows for random variations of that program and even comes with randomly selecting a program from the list.

It seems that the random setting for a given program alters time, and allows for small variations of the program to give it a bit more dynamics. The manual tells that it is possible it deactivates certain functions of the program so that when I only use this option, the program will always be dynamic, and I can't predict for sure what will happen.

When I use the random program setting I'm able to select 2 modes: Full random, Selective random. With selective random, it will choose between possible programs capable of using the current installed modules even though it does not have to use them. When selecting full random, it will choose any program and first instruct which modules need to be installed before the program commences. It will not make clear which program was run. Not before it starts, and not after it was finished. Given that it selectively alters a program in random mode and maybe not use all functions, it means that the amount of variations of the different programs by itself is huge. It basically makes it so that it should not happen that one would experience the exact same program twice in their lifetime using the box if they allow using all modules.

At the top of the box, there's a container section with a drawer. Before any program runs, I can open the drawer and place sex toys in the designed compartments. The box will then know which sex toys it can use on me. It has 10 compartments for each option, but if I don't have 10 different sex toys of the same type I simply don't fill the compartments. The box will know which box was filled and choose between a toy during the program. I've filled the compartments with 5 butt plugs, 3 dildos's, 8 pairs of nipple clamps, 2 different gags, 1 chastity belt, 3 rope harnesses, 2 latex catsuits/overalls, 6 different underpants (latex, pvc, you name it) and probably more that I can't think of right now.

STORY: My very first attempt.
I've setup the bondage box which took me more time than I anticipated, but I'm ready to test it out. Unfortunately I don't have much time, but in the manual I saw that it has an option to instruct a time limit.

I undress myself and place my clothes on the chair in the corner. Being naked, I walk nervously and excited to the box and reach for the control panel. The box does not display anything though. I press the menu button and the box comes to life. The display is lit and it says "Ready."

I press the menu button again and the menu is now displayed. Using the arrow buttons and the okay button, I navigate the menu: "Select program" > "Select by type"

I pause for a moment looking at the list. It gives me the options Training, Punishment, Experience.

I think for a moment and although I hesitate between choosing Experience and Training, I would really like to do training, but given that its all new, I decide Experience might be better.

The Experience menu presents me with a list of options I can choose. There are body parts listed, but also things like bondage, pain, sense. Each option can be toggled on or off. At the top of the list, there's a setting: "Surprise me" When I set this on, all other options are greyed out. I decide to try the surprise me option. The next page gives me a duration setting. I can choose between setting a minimum and maximum or a fixed time. Although I would love to try setting a time range, I only have 30 minutes, so I select 30 minutes as the length and press okay.

The next page gives me a list of what I've set with a confirmation dialog. I press yes and the screen turns off. The bondage box, which currently is still a big box is making a sound and the walls of the cage are folding exposing metal bars behind it. The box is turning into a prison cell of 2x2m. Once the box has loaded and changed, the door unlocks and opens. A voice says: "Enter the box."

I enter the box and the door automatically closes behind me and I hear the lock engage. I'm now succesfully trapped in my new toy, hoping that all goes well. I'm fully naked and awaiting what will happen next.

The box says: "While scanning you, I've detected that you are fully naked. Is this correct? Please say Yes or No out loud."

I reply: "Yes."

On the floor of the box, yellow lights start to glow forming a square in the corner of the box.

The box says: "Stand in the corner and remain there."

I hadn't noticed the yellow lines and I move to a different corner.

The box says: "You are not standing in the correct corner. The right corner is indicated with markings on the floor. Stand in the corner and remain there."

I look around and notice the correct corner. I move there.

The box senses that I'm in the correct corner and from the back of the box, a metal bar (pole) moves to the center. The bar is vertical and seems to move to the height of 20 cm below my pussy. At the base of the bar is a spreader bar. At the end of the spreader bar there's some rope in a loop, but its big.

From the top of the box a door slides open and one of my dildos falls into the box. The door closes again.

The box says: "Attach the dildo to the pole."

I pick up the dildo and screw it onto the pole.

The box says: "Attach the dildo to the pole. Please ensure you feel it click in place."

I move the dildo further and I indeed feel a click.

The box says: "Insert the dildo in your vagina, and spread your legs. Make sure your feet go through the loops of the rope."

I climb on top of the dildo and gently make it slide in my vagina. I'm getting pretty aroused at this point because I feel like I'm being dominated by a master, except there's no one but me here. I feel the dildo stuff my vagina as I ride it. When I spread my legs and get my feet into the loops of rope I am forced to lower myself more into the dildo and there's nothing I can do to prevent it from not going all the way in. As my feet are through the loop, the box pulls the rope and effectively traps my feet to the spreader bars.

The box lowers rope from the ceiling and positions it in front of me and says: "Grab the rope but be sure not to drop it."

I grab the rope and as the box senses it, the rope is released and given to me.

The box says: "Tie the rope around your breasts forming a breast harness."

I tie the rope around my breasts and pull it nice and tight.

The box lowers cuffs from the ceiling and says: "Place both your hands inside each cuff that are hanging from the ceiling."

I look up and see the cuffs. They're leather cuffs. I put my hands through them and all the way through so they are on my arms. The leather cuffs slowly tighten up and when I feel they become pretty tight, they loosen up a little bit and become fixed. I try to escape but I cannot. The cuffs are being moved upwards a bit and effectively stretches me in my position getting my arms almost straight. The sensors seem to be very aware of how my body is positioned and what I'm doing. I'm impressed.

The box says: "Please stand by in this position until further notice."

It appears the box is now letting me hang in there for an uncertain time until the next stage comes. With sufficient light, I can look around, but I can't really move. I am naked, and the dildo in my pussy can't really do much as I can't move an inch. My legs spread and my arms raised high above me make this a position that is not really comfortable.

Time is passing by and I notice that the more I am in this position the more I'm getting annoyed and want to move, but I cannot. I'm starting to get really happy because this box is really giving me that experience as if a master was in control. I just had to endure whatever it was going to give me.

My arms and legs start to get sore now, and the dildo in my vagina isn't helping either. I've worn a dildo in there for long periods of time but never in a stretched position like this. Its pretty demanding.

As I'm enduring my predicament, I'm happy when suddenly the cuffs in the ceiling move down, then become loose, and the ropes of the spreader bar also become loose.

The box says: "Please free yourself"

I get my hands and legs out of the bondage and step off the dildo, then wait for further instructions.

The box says: "Please free yourself. That includes the breast bondage."

Ah, I forgot. The bondage feels so good. Too bad I have to undo it, but I have to go anyway, so I untie the breast bondage and place the rope on the floor.

The box says: "Please remove the dildo and place it on the floor."

I unscrew the dildo and place it on the floor.

The box says: "Please pick up the dildo and rope and stand in the corner while holding the items."

I see the markings on the floor light up and I stand in the corner. The metal bar moves to the back again and blends in with the back.

The doors of the box unlock and open and the box says: "Program complete. You may now exit the box."

I exit the box, open the compartment at the top and place the rope back in its section. The dildo I take with me to the bathroom to clean before I place it back in the compartment.

Overall the experience was great. I'm curious what the box has in store for me next time. Can't wait!

The end.

Notes from me
I hope you liked it. Please write a comment and tell me if you like the idea. If you have things you'd like to see happen in a story feel free to give suggestions and I'll consider it for a next story.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
taylorgreen4682

Re: The Selfbondage box I - Introductory

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

Damn, I haven't posted on the forum in a long time, that was really good, I could really imagine and visualize what you were writing. You should definitely follow this storyline with more short stories in the future!
lj

Post by lj »

A very interesting concept, it has a lot of potential :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

lj wrote:A very interesting concept, it has a lot of potential :)
Thanks. And yeah, I was thinking: I usually write long multi-part stories, and I have a feeling people are not interested when they see it has many parts, even though I keep it easy to read. By setting a concept and use it for many different short stories, I hope people will find it more accessible. Maybe even give some ideas for what it could do, and best of all, given that I want to restrict the stories solely to selfbondage, people may get inspired by the stories and find a way to do it themselves without the box.

Of course, writers freedom allows me to add the presence of a virtual mistress and add any element that normally could not be possible, such as a simple box being able to transform in whatever it needs to be.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.