I should have known better.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

I should have known better.

Post by restricted »

I should have realised what was going on earlier. By the time I did I was well and truly hooked.

It started out one Thursday night. Laura had two of her friends come over. I left them and went to the pub. Laura will have to tell you what was said when I was out. I never realised girls tell each other all about their sex lives. I know now.

Laura has a perfect body in my mind and I like her to wear the shortest skirts possible around the house. Outside it’s jeans, shorts or skirts to the knee. But indoors, I like to see glimpses of her knickers.

Anyway, while I was out having a pint, the girls chatted among themselves. I got home to find them still there. I didn’t mind, each one was a raving beauty and I imagined them in short skirts all at my command. It’s a dream I often dreamt. Being pampered by them

I looked and they had a program on the TV about bondage. They were giggling away like a bunch of schoolgirls. I got on with reading technical stuff about my car. I didn’t want them to realise I’d love t have them all tied up at my mercy. Or better still, have the three of them tie me up. I had practised self-bondage not very successfully, but was too scared to be caught going to see a dominatrix for the service.

Anyway, the film finished and the girls were all looking at me. They said they had been talking and had come up with an idea. When they explained that we should play a game of Ludo on Saturday afternoon next. The loser gets tied up. Pretending not to be interested in bondage I said that was silly. I was told I was a coward. Laura’s friend Jane came up with the idea. It sounded good to me.

If I beat anyone at the game, best of three, they would put their bikinis on the following week and I could tie them up and do anything to them. I would have loved to have shagged them but I couldn’t let Laura down. “Oh you naughty, naughty man. Spanking three helplessly tied up girls while they were wearing natty bikinis”

Laura spoke next. “Yes. To think we could not stop his hands or tongue from invading our bodies”. I looked at her and she smiled and nodded as if to say “Yes, she would allow that, but no shagging”.

They kept working on me. “And what if I lose?” Jane answered, “Well I think we should dress you completely as a woman and tie you up”. Wow! Two of my favourite dreams! But I couldn’t show interest. Laura spoke, “I’d love to see you struggle and reveal your petticoat. And if you struggle enough for us, the girls will see your panties”

All this talk left me in an air of ecstasy. My head was spinning. But I couldn’t let on that is what I wanted. Laura told me their club was closed for two weeks shortly for refurbishment. They had tickets for the re-opening. “If we played now, we could save time on Saturday by getting straight to the bondage”

So out came the Ludo and I won. We played the first person to win three games I doubted if they would go ahead with it but sure enough, on Saturday they turned up, stripped off to reveal the tiniest bikinis and Laura said “Oh please don’t hurt us sir” Jane carried it on, “Oh please let us go. We haven’t hurt anybody” Then Sarah started. “I don’t want to be tied up”. Laura and Jane grabbed her and I watched in awe as they securely bound and gagged her. In no time her body was there for me to torment.

Laura tied Jane up. I never realised how adept at bondage she was. In no time, that was two of them tied up. Now for Laura. I got the rest of my ropes that I had bought during the week and started by tying her ankles. Four loops a clinch rope stopped her thinking about walking. Next was her knees. Four loops and a clinch loop between her knees put paid to any chance of walking. She thanked me for using soft cotton rope to tie them up. Then I came to the wrists. Hands behind her back and again four loops and a clinch loop.

I was about to gag Laura when she said, “you do realise we are all at your mercy and can’t stop you from abusing us don’t you.” I shoved the gag in her mouth and said I knew. All three girls were grunting away in their gags. That is when I removed her bikini top. “I can’t show favouritism by allowing you to keep your bra on”.

It was lovely to watch. Three gorgeous females were writhing away. That when I had to say it, “You look so lovely, I think I’ll leave you all tied up like that” Sarah moaned the most. I suppose she would as she had changed her mind.
With that I went out and got a stool, picked Sarah up, sat on the stool and put her over my knee and warmed her cute bum up for her. She was wriggling even more by the time I had finished. My hand was getting warm as well. I could see that Jane and Laura were getting turned on as well by Sarah’s struggling against my holding her. By now I was looking straight at Laura’s camel toe. I think she was ready for a little teasing. I could see her thrusting her pelvis out towards me.

“You look a little hot Sarah. Let me help you cool down” With that I undid the bra of her bikini and swung it back over her head, allowing her breasts to fall. Sarah screamed at me. I took my warm hand and cupped one breast and started to rub it. Sarah murmured which went quieter and quieter and then when I realised her body used my hand underneath her to cup her other breast. By now she was purring. My right hand left her breast and I started poking around her pussy with my finger. Sarah was wriggling with enjoyment by now. I sensed she was about to orgasm so I told her that was enough for today. She grew angry with me.

I put her down and turned my attention to Jane. I slipped off her bikini top and started kissing her body from toes to her neck. My hand found she was hot and wet in between her legs. Very light circling of her sex soon had her moaning with pleasure. A little rub and she was nearly ready to explode. “Oh well, that’s enough for you tonight”. Now I had Jane as well as Sarah angry at me.

Finally my attention turned to Laura. I started kissing her breasts. Her nipples stood out like organ stops. I nuzzled her neck which she loves and she soon started breathing deeply. It didn’t take long before she too was ready for an orgasm. I stopped immediately.

“I can’t let you cum when the others have had to wait. That’s all you’re getting for tonight. Laura now screamed through her gag. I had all three of them writhing in anger. “Such a beautiful sight you lot make. I’m leaving you all here for the night so I can continue tomorrow. Please feel free to have fun. But first there is something I must do” I pulled Jane away from Sarah and Laura. Each girl was tied by their ankles to a heavy piece of furniture. Their heads were only a foot apart. But they were unable to wriggle any closer. They couldn’t try to untie each other. “Oh well, goodnight. Have fun. Please feel free to attempt to untie yourselves or have a little fun in other ways”. I blew them a kiss and bade them all goodnight.

As I closed the door I heard all three of them screaming through their gags. I thought I might have more fun tomorrow. I could leave them tied up all day. After all, they weren’t going to be able to escape. Maybe I could lock them in the shed or put one in the wardrobe.
Anyway, next morning, there they were, looking rather worn out and tired. They must have spent the night trying to escape. Good job they didn’t or I would have found myself in trouble. I told them I would cook them breakfast and then untie them, as long as they allowed me to tie them up once more.

They all agreed. However, upon untying them they all turned on me and called me all sorts of names.
I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. I didn’t know Laura knew so many swear words. I asked what I could do to make it up to them. Silly, I already knew the answer. It was one I wanted and couldn’t tell them. “Let us give you a complete makeover and tie you up”. My brain was racing and my heart was pumping twice as fast.

I pretended to think about it and then said I would do it. Just for them. A half hour later I told them that was the least I could do. They gave me a month to think about what they might do. That month dragged by and every time they called round I was biting my tongue not to tell them get on with it.

Three weeks had gone by and not a word was even mentioned to me about it. Now it was me who was getting frustrated. Finally the Friday morning of the fourth week as we were getting ready for work, Laura said I should grab a meal on the way home, (knowing I’d be going straight into the pub anyway) and that when I got home from work I was not to talk, but she would have a bath ready for me. I was to shave my legs and all pubic hair off. While I was at it I was to remove all chest hair and stubble around my chin.

All day long I was wondering what she had planned. The tension was building up and I had to concentrate on my work. It was a good job I had decided to take a couple of weeks off so I could do some decorating.

I had a couple of pints and jolly good meal, rushed home and quickly stripped off. Sure enough there was a warm scented bath waiting for me. Laura had put candles all-round the room. I lay back in the warm soapy water and Laura brought some chocolates in and fed me a few. A couple of glasses of wine and it didn’t take me long before I fell fast asleep.

I woke up when the water got cold. I shouted out and Laura came to see me. “Oh, so you are back in the land of the living then. Wrap a towel round you and come and get that hair off. I wanted you to do it in the batch. Never mind it’s still early” I leapt out of the batch and dried myself. Wrapping a bath sheet around my waist I preceded to our kitchen. “Now what use is that? You are covered up too much. Hang on” With that Laura disappeared and came back with a mini petticoat. I dropped the towel and stepped into the slip and pulled it up. “Sit” Laura barked at me. I sat down. “Hands behind your back”. Before I knew it, she had me handcuffed and a belt holding me tight to the chair. Laura used stockings to tie my ankles to the legs of the chair. I was well and truly held captive. But then again, I didn’t really want to escape.

Laura looked at my erection holding the slip up like a tent. “My, you are glad to see me”. She laughed, “We will have to do something about that won’t we. Only when I have my work done though” Slowly she shaved my legs and washed the hairs off. Then she set about my pubic hair. Only when she was satisfied did she start to smother me in cream “Just to make sure all the hair is removed”. In a matter of a few moments it started to get hot. My legs and balls were burning. Laura laughed but washed the cream off. As she did, I noticed what bit of hair there was went with the flannel.

It took a few moments for the heat to subside. Laura untied me and smothered my body in lanolin. “You had better not wear pyjamas tonight. I’ll lend you one of my nighties” With that, my cock sprang into life. Laura got me one of her silk nighties and slipped it over my head. My arms went through the holes and she smoothed it down. “Silly me. I forgot something” With that she reached under the nightie and pulled down the slip petticoat I was still wearing. I was in heaven as the nightie gently brushed my thighs as I walked.

Her eyes lit up upon seeing my erection now. Laura took my hand and led me to the bedroom; she threw me on the bed and said she was going to put something more comfortable on. She came out wearing my pyjamas.

She slipped into bed and I felt her hand creeping under my nightie. Oh blimey, I said my nightie. Anyway she stroked my thigh. It felt weird as I felt her hand making the nightie move as she slowly eased her way to my cock. I had never had an erection like that one for a long time. Before long we were screwing like newlyweds.

I fell back exhausted and I must say I was glad that Laura finally got her orgasm. I was soon dead to the world.

Next morning I woke to find Laura was up and cheerily dancing about. She was wearing tight jeans and a reasonably tight blouse as well showing me the outline of her bra. I couldn’t think of the name of the song she was humming, but she was certainly in a good mood. I looked at her to suggest we had another go while I was still in my nightie. She told me she didn’t have the time. She had much to do and so had I.

I sat down for a fabulous breakfast. Laura could not do enough for me. I joked I should get her a maids uniform as she was always there when my cup ran out of tea or wanted more toast etc. She smiled but said nothing.
Breakfast over and I was told to go, take a shower and remove my chin stubble once more. I said I would and then get dressed. Laura told me to keep the nightie on. When I said I couldn’t wear that all day she said “Why not. I like what I’m seeing”. I replied my bum wasn’t over warm so she got me a pair of lacy knickers. I said I would get my boxer pants but unfortunately I searched and couldn’t find any. She had taken the lot and put them somewhere. I asked what she was playing at and was told she had hid them in case I changed my mind. I lost my temper (not really, but I didn’t want her to think I was enjoying the situation). She said “if you want your clothes back, they are locked in the boot of the car and you will have to go out dressed like you are to get them. I have hidden the car keys by the way.” I pretended as best I could to let her think that she had won the day over me and I was her reluctant prisoner.

All morning I was kept on the edge of an erection by the soft touch of the nightie on my thighs as I did the housework that we did between us. Had it not been for the knickers I would have seen my cock sticking out like a tent pole. I’m sure of that.

Eventually at 10. Laura reminded me to go and shave. “Make sure it’s a close one or I’ll have to do it for you”. By 10.30 I was smoother than a baby’s bum. Laura was impressed. I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. I had to admit that I was feeling a little foolish and told Laura I thought I looked ridiculous. Her reply was I looked great and would look even better when they had finished with me.
But to settle me down, she gave me a petticoat and skirt. I had to put on a T shirt. The next thing she handed me was a pair of stockings and a suspender belt. “Suspender belt first, then knickers. That way it makes it easier for me to get at the prize” I knew what she meant but asked “How does it make it easier?” “Because I can pull your knickers down without the need to undo the straps from the suspender belt silly”. I was certain that she knew I knew the reason.

I retired to the bedroom and put the outfit on. Stockings, suspender belt and the knickers. Finally the petticoat and skirt. I loved the feeling of the petticoat brushing against my shins. Both the petticoat and the skirt were full circle type of clothes and swished around fabulously as I paraded up and down. Finally I wandered downstairs. Laura told me I looked lovely but said “It took you long enough to get dressed, still, us girls have to look perfect don’t we!” and laughed..

About one that afternoon Laura told me to sit next to her on the sofa. I sat down and she joined me. We started kissing and I felt her hand going up under my skirt. She played with the lace of the petticoat and gradually slid her hand up my stocking clad legs until she reached the top. Slowly sending her fingers in a circling movement, she tickled me. My hand went down to the zip on her jeans and slowly pulled it down. In a matter of seconds I was toying with her sex. She was playing with my suspender straps.

I felt her fumbling with the elastic of the knickers around my thighs. Her hand wormed its way into the knickers and she grabbed my shaft. A few deft strokes and I was on the edge of shooting my load`. “Oh well, that’s enough for now” she said and stopped dead. When I complained she replied that now I know how they felt the other week but not to worry as she loved doing it to me and she would finish the job later.

At two she told me to have another shower. The girls would be here soon. I was to simply wrap a towel around myself as they would be getting me ready for the fun to start. I couldn’t wait but pretended to be apprehensive. As it turned out, I should have been.

When I got down from the shower, the girls were there waiting for me. Laura spoke first. “Jane, you drew the high card. You decide what to do first. , Sarah, you are second and I am last”. Then she turned to me “Don’t worry darling, we are taking it one bit at a time”.

Jane produced a pair of knickers with lace around the legs. “Put them on” Laura ordered me. I duly left the room and came back wearing just the knickers. “Oh look, he’s enjoying this” said Sarah looking at me erect penis trying to poke its way through the material. With that she handed me a suspender belt and stockings. I put them on and slipped the suspender belt straps through the knickers. Slowly I rolled the stockings up my legs. All three of them sat there grinning at me.

Laura was next. She brought out a sports bra and an underwired bra as well. I couldn’t work out why, well at least pretended not to see why. “Why the two bras?” I asked. “You will find out” was the reply. In no time I had the sports bra on and the underwired bra over that.
Jane got out a huge pair of false breasts. “Hang on, according to the instructions they should be made wet first so they grip the chest” I knew that was wrong but couldn’t say anything. She went out into the kitchen. I heard the tap run. Jane re-entered with the breasts on a tray. They were shiny. “It’s only water. I didn’t want to spill any on your carpet”. She put the trays down and inserted the breasts into the cups of the bras. She adjusted them while Laura stood back and told her where to position them.

Sarah produced a petticoat and slipped it over my head. She smoothed it down paying attention to my bum and aching cock. Jane handed Laura a dress. Laura slipped it over my head and I put my arms through the sleeves.

I said the breasts were heavy and were making my shoulders ache. I was told that girls get used to it so I would have to as well. As Laura zipped it up at the back, it felt weird as though I was being trapped in the dress. I could feel her fumbling about. I asked what was going on as her hands worked their way down my back stopping in several places and fumbling about once more. “There. Nearly done. Just the last buttons to be done up and then tie you up”. I was puzzled about the buttons and was told they are small ones so I could not reach round to undo them and uncover the zip. There was twelve buttons.

I was told to sit down while they fitted heeled shoes on me. They tied me to the sofa. One leg tied to one foot of it and the other to the other foot. My legs were spayed apart. It was a good job the dress wasn’t a tight one. I was told to put my arms over the back of the sofa and they tied my hands together with stockings. I wish I had thought of nylons before. As much as I tried, they didn’t hurt and they held my wrists tightly. But before I realised it, they got some rope, threaded it through the stockings holding my wrists together and taken underneath where it was tied to the cross beam under the cushions of the sofa. I couldn’t move my hands. Sarah got a heavy collar and strapped it around my neck. My chin was held high and held fast so I couldn’t turn my head or talk.

Laura spoke up next “Ready girls?” The other two answered they were and they got some hair trimmers and cut my hair really short. Jane trimmed my eyebrows. Laura shaved my head and eyebrows afterwards. I was unable to move or resist them.
Jane got a pair of clip on ear rings and put them on my ears. They felt damp as well. Sarah took out a long blonde wig and went into the kitchen. She came back a few moments later and carefully placed it on my head and adjusted it until they were happy with the result. Laura brushed it for me and made sure it didn’t move. They plastered me with the full works for makeup.

Once they were content to leave it Jane and Sarah said they would be leaving to let Laura have her fun with me. Laura did, she kept me on the edge of shooting my bolt all afternoon. The girls weren’t coming back until seven so she had plenty of time. It was only four by then. I was hoping for a blow job. Instead she sat down in front of me.

“Don’t talk; it’s not as if you can of course. Just listen. I have questions. But you are going to have to face the consequences tonight. When the girls come back, we are going out. You of course will be here. Don’t try to struggle. It will do you no use whatsoever” She paused to take a look at me, “Right, how long have you been cross dressing?” I couldn’t give her an intelligible answer. “Cat got your tongue? Oh I’m sorry, you can’t talk” She took off my collar. “Well? How long”

I told her “long before we got married”.

“And you never bothered to tell me?” I lowered my eyes. “Are you ashamed of yourself? I know you have been doing it. I found your stash of clothes”. “I love to see men dressed as a woman. They can see what we have to go though”

“Next question. How long have you been tying yourself up? I found your rope. In fact this is some of yours” I told her since I was a kid.

“Oh, I see. You never thought to ask me if I could tie you up or you could tie me up then” Again I went quiet. Laura gave me a drink and put the collar back on me. I was once again unable to speak. She reached under my dress and started to stroke my cock. I was about to come this time when she stopped. “That’s for keeping secrets from me”. She got up and walked off, coming back with a glass of wine which she sat and slowly sipped in front of me. “I quite like this dominatrix idea. I could stay like this forever and make you my slave. Perhaps if I got you a chastity belt you would pay attention to me”. She finished the wine and left me. I could hear her going up and down our stairs, time after time. I wondered what she was up to. Finally she sat down with another wine. Just as she was about to get up, the doorbell rang. It was the girls. But it was only five forty five.

“We are going early as we have been given passes to go and meet the acts beforehand. You go and have a shower and we’ll entertain her” Sarah said looking straight at me. Laura went for her bath.

Once they heard the water running, Sarah and Jane got busy. They blindfolded me. I felt a pair of handcuffs being put over the stockings and then one leg being untied. The first item was slipped over my foot and then a second item. But I had no idea what they were. My leg was retied and my other leg was united and was guided through the two pieces of clothing they were going to put on me. They pulled them up as far as they could and retied my leg.
Jane lifted the dress and petticoat well clear of my legs and Sarah pulled down my knickers. My cock sprang into action. Sarah took a spray from her bag. She sprayed my cock and it was cold. Straight away my erection receded. I felt her coating the underside of my cock with something. She pushed my cock back so it was tucked between my legs. It was held for about thirty seconds. Then I felt the knickers and the other things being pulled up. The blindfold was removed. And the dress was pulled down. I could feel that whatever they had put on me was holding me tight.
Jane explained “We have put a panty girdle on you. Over that a pair of frilly knickers. You might wonder why we have done it. Well you might ask if you could of course. Your cock was coated in superglue. We have pushed it back so for several weeks you will have no erection that will help Laura. The girdle will hold it in place until the glue has set hard. Still, you will have your tongue of course. You will have to sit on the toilet like all of us girls. Why are we doing it? To get our own back on Laura for leading us into this state”.

Sarah went on to explain that the earrings had been coated in superglue so they would be on for a while. The wig had been stuck on with spirit gum which should last a month. So have your breasts. Now you will find out how awkward they can be”.

I was thinking I only had two weeks before I went back to work. Laura came in. She was nearly ready. I tried to tell her what they had done to me but she told me to shut up. “You know, you look really sweet dressed like that. If you do escape, all your clothes are locked in the car and I’ve hidden the keys.

Once you find the keys, you will have to go out to the car to retrieve your normal clothing.” They put a mirror in front of me to let me see what an idiot I looked. The three of them kissed me on the cheek, said they hoped I will enjoy myself and went out leaving me alone. Struggle as I might, there was no way for me to escape.

I got bored sitting like this, but there was nothing I could do. They had done a good job of immobilising me.

Hours dragged by and I was no further into loosening my bonds when Laura turned up. “I feel tired. I’m off to bed. See you up there”. She was the worse for wear and it showed. She stumbled up to bed leaving me securely bound. I must have fallen asleep as she woke me the next morning when she finally came down. I was glad to see her.

“D’you know, you make me feel hot with you sitting there like that. I think I need a little exercise” With that she put her hands up my skirt and felt the frilly knickers. “You weren’t wearing those when I left you”. She pulled them down and found the panty girdle. “What the hell?” she quickly removed them to reveal my knickers. “That’s better. Now to get you in the mood” She felt up and suddenly realised my cock was held fast between my legs. “What have you done?” she screamed at me. “Oh no, it was those two I bet” she said with a grin. “Oh you can’t tell me what they have done can you” With that she removed my collar and gave me a drink. I was happy to tell her how they had stuck it down. I asked her how long Superglue lasts. She didn’t know. She went behind me to undo the stockings and found the handcuffs. She laughed at that. “Now I can’t even undo you if I wanted to”
Just then the doorbell rang. Sarah and Jane were there. They grabbed Laura and handcuffed her hands behind her back. They cleave gagged her and tied her to a chair facing me. I told them to let us go but all I got was the collar put back on.

We spent all day like that. I was worried about how I would get the wig and breasts off. I needn’t worry. Sarah and Jane turned up with our manager of the estate agents we worked for and she agreed I looked great and I should go to work dressed like I was. But the two girls released us and treated us to a meal which they went out and bought.

Laura fastened a pinny on me and I had to serve the meal to everyone including our manager. I used the toilet a few times and found it embarrassing to have to sit to urinate. At the end of the day, Laura told me to put my nightie on. I argued but was told that I looked like a girl so I should be dressed like one. She refused to get my clothes from the car.

That night I learned to use my tongue to satisfy her. She had three orgasms. Laura said it was the best she had had so we had better stay like this. I argued that I needed sex as well. Laura said she would buy a nice strap on dildo. She fancies having the power to shag me. Our sex life improved no end. Even after the glue had worn off releasing my cock. But I was glad to get the wig off and the breasts. I was so busy concentrating on them that I forgot about the earrings. Laura reminded me and as luck would have it, they came off. Now once a week, Laura wears the trousers and pyjamas and I wear a nightie and the dress
Last edited by restricted on 31 Jul 2017, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
TNTBound

Re: I should have known better.

Post by TNTBound »

awesome story!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gemt

Re: I should have known better.

Post by gemt »

Good clean fun!