Itch

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Itch

Post by boundnotanna »

He gripped my throat, shoving me onto the bed as he climbed on top of me. I gasped for air as he moved his hands toward my breasts and began pinching and squeezing. He bit lightly on my neck as I gasped, desperate for him. Then he bit hard, toying with my jugular and making me bleed. This sent me out of my horny daze as I moaned in pain. Before I had time to think he rolled me over and told me to stick my ass in the air. He roughly slapped my ass and it took all I could to relax. I knew this would hurt. Master slammed his cock into me as I screamed in pain. No lube, no anything. I could tell he was enjoying my screams which only made me yell louder. I gripped the sheets in front of me, clenching them in my fists as hard as I could while I tried to ride my Master's cock. All I could feel was white hot pain as I tried, and failed, to completely relax my muscles. After each thrust he slapped me hard on my ass, allowing me to feel no pleasure whatsoever. He began to speed up. I trusted my ass into him as pain turned into pleasure at his fast pace. I knew he was close. I thought of nothing else except how amazing it would feel to have my Master cum inside of me. I could even feel myself ready to cum. Suddenly he pulled out and I shivered. He told me breathlessly to turn around and suck. I quickly shoved his whole cock down my throat. I knew I wouldn't be doing this long. Master thrusted inside my mouth as I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Ever so slightly when I felt he was just about ready, I grazed my teeth along his shaft. He immediately came. I hoped he wouldn't be mad. I swallowed all his cum without fail. Now I was so horny I could barely see. I begged with my eyes and deep breaths, and he just stared at me. Jesus Christ I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I wanted him to absolutely destroy me. I wanted to feel nothing but pain and then cum so hard it hurt. Using ropes my Master tied me to the bed. Just my feet at first and my left arm. "I want you to touch yourself" he said. I nearly cried I was so happy. With shaking fingers I slowly trailed down to my dripping pussy. I rubbed my clit slowly and cautiously, afraid I would cum too soon. Master watched me intently. I thrusted two fingers inside me. Moaning at the full feeling. Then another finger. Slowly I bucked my hips into my fingers, closing my eyes and imagining Master's cock. I sped up. I could feel a warm wave of pleasure and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. "Stop". Master said. I whined as I slowly pulled my fingers out. I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip. Damn it hurt. Master tied my other hand to the bed as he pulled out a feather. Fuck. I watched him as he concentrated on the feather, trailing it up and down my forearm. It would've felt better if he had ripped my skin open with a knife. He trailed down my arm and to my breasts, tickling my nipples so softly and controlled. I was practically shaking. He moved down to my stomach taking his time as he danced along my hip bones. I tried to distract myself but I couldn't. The sensations were too overwhelming. I became restless and angry as he yelled at me to stay still every time I squirmed. Finally he tickled my inner thighs, tracing around my pussy. My breathing was uneven and desperate. I shuddered uncontrollably as he ran the feather up and down my pussy. I felt so damn horny and lightheaded. He made sure to pay attention to my clit as I bit down hard on my lip trying not to scream. He looked up at me and said in an amused tone, "what do you want me to do to you?" Through shaky breathes I voiced, " I want you to fuck me. I want you to lick and rub my pussy. I want you to fucking hit me! Jesus Christ let me feel something!" I stopped myself realizing I might be pushing it. However Mater remained calm and he refused to stop teasing my aching pussy on the brink of cumming with that damned feather. I arched my back and tried to thrust up into his hand. I pulled at my restraints and felt completely helpless. I couldn't see an end to the torture. I couldn't even give myself into it it was too excruciatingly light and unbearable. At this point any pain would be welcomed. I needed to feel it. I needed him to hurt me. Not this bullshit. He continued with the feather for maybe 45 minutes, leaving me feeling legitimately insane. When he finally stopped he left me there. Alone. I couldn't scratch, I couldn't squirm, nothing would help me. I was hopelessly and completely at the mercy of my Master. And I've never felt so much like screaming at the top of my lungs any time in my life.
gemt

Re: Itch

Post by gemt »

Sorry, but...

He gripped my throat, shoving me onto the bed as he climbed on top of me.
I gasped for air as he moved his hands toward my breasts and began pinching and squeezing.
He bit lightly on my neck as I gasped, desperate for him.
Then he bit hard, toying with my jugular and making me bleed.
This sent me out of my horny daze as I moaned in pain.
Before I had time to think he rolled me over and told me to stick my ass in the air.
He roughly slapped my ass and it took all I could to relax.
I knew this would hurt.
Master slammed his cock into me as I screamed in pain.
No lube, no anything.
I could tell he was enjoying my screams which only made me yell louder.
I gripped the sheets in front of me, clenching them in my fists as hard as I could while I tried to ride my Master's cock.
All I could feel was white hot pain as I tried, and failed, to completely relax my muscles.
After each thrust he slapped me hard on my ass, allowing me to feel no pleasure whatsoever.
He began to speed up.
I trusted my ass into him as pain turned into pleasure at his fast pace.
I knew he was close.
I thought of nothing else except how amazing it would feel to have my Master cum inside of me.
I could even feel myself ready to cum.
Suddenly he pulled out and I shivered.
He told me breathlessly to turn around and suck.
I quickly shoved his whole cock down my throat.
I knew I wouldn't be doing this long.
Master thrusted inside my mouth as I closed my eyes in ecstasy.
Ever so slightly when I felt he was just about ready, I grazed my teeth along his shaft.
He immediately came.
I hoped he wouldn't be mad.
I swallowed all his cum without fail.
Now I was so horny I could barely see.
I begged with my eyes and deep breaths, and he just stared at me.
Jesus Christ I wanted him to fuck me so bad.
I wanted him to absolutely destroy me.
I wanted to feel nothing but pain and then cum so hard it hurt.
Using ropes my Master tied me to the bed.
Just my feet at first and my left arm.
"I want you to touch yourself" he said.
I nearly cried I was so happy.
With shaking fingers I slowly trailed down to my dripping pussy.
I rubbed my clit slowly and cautiously, afraid I would cum too soon.
Master watched me intently.
I thrusted two fingers inside me.
Moaning at the full feeling.
Then another finger.
Slowly I bucked my hips into my fingers, closing my eyes and imagining Master's cock.
I sped up.
I could feel a warm wave of pleasure and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came.
"Stop".
Master said.
I whined as I slowly pulled my fingers out.
I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip.
Damn it hurt.
Master tied my other hand to the bed as he pulled out a feather.
Fuck.
I watched him as he concentrated on the feather, trailing it up and down my forearm.
It would've felt better if he had ripped my skin open with a knife.
He trailed down my arm and to my breasts, tickling my nipples so softly and controlled.
I was practically shaking.
He moved down to my stomach taking his time as he danced along my hip bones.
I tried to distract myself but I couldn't.
The sensations were too overwhelming.
I became restless and angry as he yelled at me to stay still every time I squirmed.
Finally he tickled my inner thighs, tracing around my pussy.
My breathing was uneven and desperate.
I shuddered uncontrollably as he ran the feather up and down my pussy.
I felt so damn horny and lightheaded.
He made sure to pay attention to my clit as I bit down hard on my lip trying not to scream.
He looked up at me and said in an amused tone, "what do you want me to do to you?" Through shaky breathes I voiced, " I want you to fuck me.
I want you to lick and rub my pussy.
I want you to fucking hit me! Jesus Christ let me feel something!" I stopped myself realizing I might be pushing it.
However Mater remained calm and he refused to stop teasing my aching pussy on the brink of cumming with that damned feather.
I arched my back and tried to thrust up into his hand.
I pulled at my restraints and felt completely helpless.
I couldn't see an end to the torture.
I couldn't even give myself into it it was too excruciatingly light and unbearable.
At this point any pain would be welcomed.
I needed to feel it.
I needed him to hurt me.
Not this bullshit.
He continued with the feather for maybe 45 minutes, leaving me feeling legitimately insane.
When he finally stopped he left me there.
Alone.
I couldn't scratch, I couldn't squirm, nothing would help me.
I was hopelessly and completely at the mercy of my Master.
And I've never felt so much like screaming at the top of my lungs any time in my life.

Isn't that easier? I enjoyed the scene, by the way, thank you!