Emlalock connected story part 9

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
greentea

Emlalock connected story part 9

Post by greentea »

----------- Part 9

Becky was horny, no... she was past the horny stage, she was waiting for the next client to enter and she was going to rip their clothes off and she didn't care if they had a limp dick on not, she was going to ride whatever they had and if they came before she was ready, she was going to go out and grab the first person she could find near the viewing booths and pin them against the wall. Michelle had been a true bitch these last couple of days.

Every client that had come in she forced Becky to not only participate, but would bring her to the edge of orgasm then stop. Every time a new person entered she knew what was going to happen. The client wasn't going to be the center of action she was. Over and over, right to the edge, then stopping. She was so ready to take things into her own hands last night that Michelle must have known not to leave her by herself, Michelle came over to her place and stayed... playing with her for hours on end, her collar securely fastened. Then all last night Michelle kept Beckys hands bound to the head board. There was plenty of slack so she wasn't sore this morning, Michelle didn't have her stretched out and immobile. but she couldn't touch herself, nor could she stop Michelle from her lack of ability to defend herself. Becky never knew Michelles tongue and fingers could make her feel like she was right now, how she knew to bring her right to the brink then ever so slowly bring her back down. The just to the edge again. She vaguely remembers screaming more than once... when Michelle stopped. But it wasn't just her that was being denied. Michelle had forced her to lick and lap her for hours also. Michelles pussy was soaking wet, she must be in just about the same state as Becky was, the difference was Michelle took a long shower this morning before they both came to work. While Becky was only allowed to quickly rinse off under direct supervision, she still smelled of sweat and of Michelles juices on her face. This morning when they had left, Beckys bed was soaked with sweat and her own dripping pussy juice. If she wasn't locked in her collar she would tell Michelle the deal was off, she couldn't take it any more. As it was she felt she wanted to cry in a corner somewhere. She ached for hours from being on edge for so long and so wished to stroke herself. Thinking of that just made her ache more.

Michelle had them come go the store early. She had kept Becky up all night, moaning and thrashing against the bonds she had used to stop her from touching herself and from stopping Michelle from pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm. More than once she had forced the collared girl to eat her out, and had almost broke the deal herself. She needed to get this over, so she could relieve her own tension also. Michelle grinned, but not nearly as much tension Becky must be feeling right now.

Normally Becky came to work squeaky clean and smelling like a rose. But right now the poor girl looked ragged and tired. Michelle could gently pass her hand across either of the girls swollen nipples and she would shutter. When they arrived to the shop, Michelle led Becky directly to the posture chair and strapped her arms out wide, she then secured both of the trembling girls legs open, she placed a small vibrator between the open lips of her cunt. The vibrator was just barely touching, and was switched to pulse on and off. Becky could press her back slightly backwards while seated and the tip of the vibrator would just miss touching her clit, but because how the chair was built, a person couldn't hold that position for more than a few seconds, and she would relax and again the vibe would start tickling again. Becky was already groaning by the time Michelle was ready to leave the room and shut the door behind her to go to the office and make the last minute arrangements with Wendy. She looked into the desperate eyes of the restrained and panting girl, "I'll tell you what, I will let you fuck the next person I take into the other room if you hold off that vibrator, agreed?" Becky moaned softly and shook her head to say yes, she was tired and ready to explode...

Tim was ready for a chance to get the cage off. This was the second 45 day online session in a row that he had been wearing his cage without a climax and this last week had been taxing on him. When ever he attempted to get hard in the cage his skin would protrude thru the barrier of the bars, and his clothing would rub the sensitive skin. At first it would just be a tickle, something to entice him. But the rubbing of the cloth would quickly become constant and unending until he could find a way to slowly relax and allow the swelling to subside. He had attempted of course to climax once or twice in his device. He knew many people said they could. But Tim never had that luck, once or twice over the years he had achieved a small partial orgasm with a vibrator held under his ball sack, but it more of a frustration than a relief, and painful. He decided to remove the cage relax and have a good weekend of playing with himself, then locking back up as he promised he would be for work again. Then go about and start getting the frustration levels back up, his form of tease and denial. After realizing Wendy had taken the spare key, he needed to use the cold towel again to cool things down. He leaked through the cage the entire night and actually took a cold shower prior to coming in this morning for work. He liked the idea that Wendy had both keys. If push came to shove he could always cut the lock he had, and purchase a new one, he grinned. He should have gotten one with a hardened hasp so that temptation wouldn't be an option, and wondered if he hadn't subconsciously done that on purpose.

When Tim arrived at the store he found Michelle waiting for him in the front by the doors. She was dressed in normal street clothing, but showed an excellent figure, and plenty of cleavage. Although she wasn't wearing earrings she was wearing a chain neckless the dropped between her breasts, and he thought he would love to be that neckless right now, and felt the cage become smaller. This is the reason he had wanted this job, to have these little mental games continuously being played in his mind.

Michelle wiggle a finger for him to follow her, and she lead them to her playroom, shutting the door after he had entered. "Now that was a good and compliant boy" she said as soon as the door was shut. He opened his mouth to speak back and Michelle held up a finger letting him know not to speak. "This is my and Beckys day off, imagine my surprise when Wendy and Bill asked if I could come in and have a chat with you?"

Again Tim Started to say something and again the woman held up a finger. "Now why weren't you this compliant with your keyholder yesterday? I mean she was holding your key, and shouldn't you do anything your keyholder instructs you to?" He was dumbfounded, Bill must of told her he wore a chastity device while at work. He really didn't know what to say right then. Michelle could see the flash of shock that had gone quickly across Tims face and smiled inwardly. "I had a client call this morning, so today isn't going to be a total waste of time for me. I'm going to check on her for a second, she is in the next room, and I don't want her to think I've forgotten her, she's in such a desperate mood right now, she loves the idea that she's been kidnapped and helpless, bound and gagged, used as a sex slave and never gets satisfaction of her own."

Michelle walked over to the door that joined the two rooms together. "I want you stripped before I return" Michelle said. Tim looked at the woman, she was acting powerful and domineering, and he loved that attitude. He swallowed then told her, "As much as this sounds like fun, and I really would like to do this, trust me I really would like to do this, it isn't going to happen."

Michelle let go of the door handle and turned back towards him. "Just so we understand each other," she started, "first you refuse your keyholder yesterday, now your refusing me today?" Tim nodded slowly, "Your not my keyholder and just like you, today is my day off also." Michelle looked at the man for a moment, "How do you perceive a keyholder and what limits have you on what that keyholder can do to you? I was asked to do this by the person that was holding your key," Michelle glanced down towards his crotch and grinned, "to come in and confirm what rules, if any there were about your responsibilities, and if you were holding up your shall we say commitments." Tim tried to think quickly about rules, he hadn't really considered them, since he was just locking himself up normally. He had already reached the maximum confines of his cages limits. Talking about this was starting to get painful. Michelle took a step closer to Tim. "You wanted someone to hold onto the keys, and you were to do whatever that person wished, so they would allow you out of your cage... isn't that true?" Tim nodded watching the woman. "If you don't comply, your keyholder is allowed to either keep the keys longer or decide not to release you until you do what they wanted you to do, right?" Again Tim nodded. "If your keyholder gives you the keys, they aren't your keyholder until they have the keys again right?" All Tim could do is stand there nodding, he felt like a fool with this woman instructing him like this. Michelle continued, "If your keyholder gives the keys to your cage to another person, that person is now your keyholder and you have to do what they wish, or again either be forced into keeping the cage on longer, or until you comply, right?" Tim said "Yes, but.." Michelle's finger again stopped him from going on. "There are no "buts" you do or your trapped and pay the penalty" Tim was in pain by this time. He felt himself trying to stretch out of the cage and press forward, just standing here in front of the woman talking about this was causing him a lot of discomfort. He was hoping Wendy or Bill would show up and present the stolen key.

Michelle glanced at the door, she knew Becky would be going crazy by now, which wasn't really a bad thing, but really cruel to the sweet girl. "I was asked to check on you, Wendy isn't even sure your wearing a chastity device so she wanted assurances... of your compliance" Michelle waited for that to settle in then continued, "She also wondered how many of those spare keys you many have had laying around, I told her that we would make sure that there were only two, because your a good boy and wouldn't cheat on important things like this, isn't that right Tim?" He stood there listening feeling trapped. "It's my day off also Michelle, maybe I should come back tomorrow and talk to Bill about this..." Michelle held up her finger again. "Your on call, you've been called," She turned back towards the door again, "I told you to strip, then I want your back against that cross," she nodded towards near the wall. Tim started to argue back, "Your not my keyholder, Wendy had my key and..." Michelle lifted the chain that had been dangling between the cleavage up, it had his key on the end. His voice stopped in mid sentence. "If you don't strip and do as your told, I might be holding these much longer than you'll like, you'll be waiting and wanting, you'll be so wishing that I would just hand them to anyone else just so you would have the chance for a little freedom, I might even decide to give them to the girls in the booths so they can have a bit of fun, I know Tina has had her eyes on you since you got here." Tim was speechless, he could see Michelle doing that. "I am not going to repeat myself again, especially since you know I am your CURRENT (she stressed) keyholder, strip and I'll be back." Michelle turned and walked out the door to the other play room.

When Michelle entered the adjoining room she stopped and looked at Becky tied tightly against the posture chair. The poor thing was trying to get close enough to the vibrator to cum, but just couldn't reach it. She was covered in sweat. Michelle approached her and stroked her breasts softly, Becky moaned and tried to press forward so Michelles hands would press against her harder but Michelle wouldn't allow it, Becky whimpered. She reached down and turned off the vibrator, and slid her finger along Beckys open slit, she wasn't just moist, she was soaking wet, and Michelle watched her vainly attempt to thrust forward. "Good" she thought.

Michelle quickly changed out of her street clothing and dressed into her more comfortable leather catsuit. Becky whined more. "I have a desperate person next door, but don't worry," Michelle slowly walked over to a counter and picked up a leather hood that had a large plug in the location for the mouth, she turned and walked up behind the chair Becky was in and placed the plug gag on the girls lips, Becky obediently opened her mouth and Michelle slid the gag in and then slid the hood over the girls head and started securing the hood and gag in place. "He will be just as blind as you"

Tim stripped.
He felt that this was the only way he was going to get his keys that he so needed right now. As he removed his pants he saw he had again been leaking, he so needed to get out of the device to get some relief. His swollen cock, was an angry red color trying to get freedom from the cage. He leaned back against the cross and thought about what might be going on in the room next door, and wished he hadn't. He needed out, he needed to stroke and rub... stop thinking! He said to himself... he shut his eyes and heard the door start to open.

Michelle entered the room dressed in a slick leather outfit, he could see she still wore his key between her breasts, and she strutted over to him, she never looked down toward his aching cock but kept her gaze on his eyes. "Hands up," she instructed. Obediently he raised his hands and Michelle quickly fastened restraints to his wrists and the cross, he didn't think he could get harder in his cage but he involuntarily did so anyway.

Michelle bent over and secured his legs apart, then walked over to a table and picked up a posture collar. She slipped it around his neck and fastened it, making him keep his held out straight so he couldn't look down. Michelle grinned and said, "Too bad it doesn't lock", Tim pulled at the cuffs, they were secure. Too secure. Michelle reached around Tim and pulled the waist belt around him, securing his waist to the cross, then did the same for the thigh belts, she grinned. It was one thing to play with a willing customer, but entirely a new joy to have an unwilling (or at least partly restrained play partner). She then picked up a hood like she had used on Becky and had Tim open his mouth and she fastened it securely about his head.

Tim didn't want the gag, but he knew he had no choice. He opened his mouth and allowed this woman to confine him to this cross, blind and speechless. He waited for what seemed like minutes then felt her hands on his cock cage, she was going to remove it! He was elated... he was going to get out of the device after all. Suddenly she stopped, and he knew the cage was still on with him swollen inside. He heard her say something about how everything looked to be in order and secure. He jerked at the restraints and couldn't move, he tried twisting his wrists and hips but still nothing, he was securely trapped. He felt fingers along his chest and his heartbeat rose. Then he felt a stab of pain as the first clamp attached itself to his nipple... again fingers then another shot of pain as the other clamp attached.

He heard Michelles footsteps recede then the door open and close again. He struggled again to see if the cuffs would loose but they wouldn't.

Michelle quickly released Becky from the chair and helped her stand. She ten took a strap and connected it around Beckys elbows, causing her chest to pull forward, and with another strap tied her hands together behind her back. She whispered into the girls ear that the man next door was secured to the cross and gagged and blindfolded as she was. She let her know that she was going to leave her in the room and go to talk to Wendy, if she wasn't done with whatever she was going to do by the time she returned it was her own fault. The man will never know it was her in the room and will never know who it was touching him. Michelle then led Becky to the door adjoining the two room and walked her inside. She told her to stand still and then walked over to the intercom unit and tapped a button next to it.

Loud music filled the playroom, making any form of sounds impossible to be distinguished. Michelle lead the tied girl to the center of the playroom then started to turn her in circles, finally she steadied her, and departed the room.

Michelle quickly made her way to the office and heard the door latch click as she approached. Entering the room, she grinned at Wendy, "Bill didn't want to watch huh?" Wendy grinned, "If I know him, he is still going to watch on the computer at the house the pervert." Both women laughed and settled down to watch the show, or at least part of it, then would allow the two blind and mute people enjoy a bit of privacy. Michelle slid the key over to Wendy, keep this safe. Wendy looked at the key for a moment then slid it back to Michelle, "You hold onto that one, I'll just keep the other one safe. Him sure he can handle two keyholders."

Becky waited for Michelle to come back to her and finally realized that she must of left the room as she said she was going to. There was a tied man in her somewhere, and although it sounded enticing to play this game she wasn't sure if it was something she really wanted to do. She slowly started moving forward, trying to feel around with her feet until she came to a wall. She slightly bumped an edge of a counter and knew where she was after feeling it's shape. She knew the cross should be just to her left, and although she wasn't planning of actually doing anything if she did find a person attached to it, she didn't think it would harm anything to check it out. Michelle was probably standing in a corner watching anyway.

Knowing where the cross should be, Becky slowly started walking backwards toward it's location, her hands outstretched to guide her once she found it. She felt flesh... it seemed to be a thigh and her hands felt the persons skin tighten when she touched it. Michelle must of been telling the truth about the person being blindfolded also or he would have seen her coming and wouldn't of jumped when she had touched him. Her hands felt the straps along his thighs then she slowly slid her hands across towards where his other thigh would be and came in contact with something she hadn't expected. She felt the hard bars of the cage and something else, the flesh trying to escape the device, She felt the man's cock try and push forward as she touched it. She was mesmerized and enthralled. As she slowly felt the cage that was attached to the person, she knew her gentle stokes must be driving him mad with lust. But he could do nothing. She stoked the trapped cock gently, the cage bars slid across her hands and she knew the ridges would feel mind blowing against her clit.

Becky turned so she was facing the man and slowly slid her wet pussy against the chastity device and the man inside it. As she did so, she placed her head against the mans chest, and felt him trembling. Becky slowly started to slide herself up harder against the steel bars of the cage and felt the bars tapping against her clit as she expected, She stopped thinking and just started feeling. Everytime she pressed the bars would slide passing first on bar then flesh then another bar, thumping her clit and what little amount that could slide into her making her want more. She gasped and suddenly without thinking lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around the back of the cross then thrust herself forward impaling herself against the cage and the trapped man on the cross. She kept thrusting and feeling the mans breath quickening. On and on she pressed using her leg wrapped around the pinned man for leverage. She felt like an animal and couldn't stop, just pushing and relaxing then pressing forward again and again. She came and wanted to scream but no sound escaped her. She refused to stop, she came again, then twice more. She felt herself heaving and knew the man must be spent also. She slowly turned and felt the wet bars and realized the man was still rock hard inside. It dawned on her that he might not be able to climax while wearing the cage, he could feel and suffer but not reach and orgasm.

Suddenly the music stopped playing and Becky felt someone touch her shoulder, then lead her out of the room, away from the man and his cage that gave her so much pleasure.

Michelle Took Becky to the other playroom and quickly removed the straps for the womans elbows and wrists. She then removed the hood and gag. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," Michelle grinned. Michelle then produced a key and removed Beckys collar. "You need to go home and rest, you also need to take a proper shower." Michelle stood up and started for the door to the playroom. "I better take care of our friend next door"

"Michelle," Becky spoke up, she was uncollared and was free to do or say anything she wanted now that she was released. Michelle stopped and looked at Becky. "The next time you have Tim tied up like that, I want him to know it's me doing it." Becky grinned at Michelle.

Michelle looked surprised, "How did you know it was Tim?" Becky laughed, "I smelt him, that and when I was about to pass out for some strange reason I kept thinking about if this was the plan you had been working on all week and how wonderful it was, I felt like it was my birthday or something!" Both girls laughed and Michelle winked at Becky, "We'll see, I might just want him to stay in the dark about you knowing he is trapped in that device. Might use that to embarrass him later as a threat to to you about it" Becky grinned and said that whatever Michelle decided that was fine with her, it was fun and she'd love to play again some how. Then Becky took herself home for some much needed rest.

Michelle returned to Tim and the cross and removed the hood and gag. "Have a good time?" she said. Then started removing the cuffs and straps. Finally she removed the collar. Michelle then took the chain with the key and placed it around Tims neck. Becky should be gone by now from the parking lot, she thought. "Go home, and take a shower, you smell like sex." She grinned, "Not yours of course."

Tim finally had his key. He watched as Michelle strutted out the door to the other playroom. He quickly dressed and made his way out to the car. Once home he striped again and headed for the shower he needed. He took the chain with the key and slid it into the lock. Nothing. It wouldn't turn. He looked down and realized that it was a different lock connecting the cage to his body. Michelle must of switched it when she was checking the device for security. He glared at the unusable key in his hand, then started grinning. This was going to get really interesting he thought, he truly was trapped.

-------- End Part 9
greentea

Re: Emlalock connected story part 9

Post by greentea »

Time ran out on the open session (extended the session until I had finished the story line) so the story did also, hope you liked it or at least gave you a little diversion from the day, thanks to those that played or are playing along. Emlalock session that would like votes or friendlink changes dependent on if this story is liked.

Friendlink is: https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&i ... eao9746394
Charlie tuna

Re: Emlalock connected story part 9

Post by Charlie tuna »

Great story, thanks for writing it as I am not good at thinking up stories, people that are able to do so I admire very much.

Please take some quiet time and think up the next saga of Tim's new job and what mischief he may get into.

Thanks once again for a very great story.
Charlie Tuna