Emlalock connected story pt 6

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
greentea

Emlalock connected story pt 6

Post by greentea »

-------- Part 6

Tim still had a lot of work to do to try and reset up a new home. His boxes were scattered about and he kept himself busy the entire day slowly but surely getting things in order. He knew this was going to take a week or so, he had moved a lot during his military career and one or twice afterwards.

Across town Michelle was just arriving at Bill and Wendys house. The sex trade did well and they had both prospered. Their house had a large open floor plan and was located within a gated community, it was one of the few homes that could boast having an in ground pool and outdoor hot tub, she had been invited over numerous times during the summers over the years. Either for bbq's, meals, or just drinks with friends, it wasn't always business, and it was never sexual. Both Bill and Wendy (as far as she knew), had left the swinging lifestyle shortly after beginning their business. As she pulled up into the drive, Wendy came out to greet her. Besides Becky, Wendy was close to the only friend she had, and it was the same for Wendy. She and Michelle loved to talk and shop together, under most situations business wasn't discussed, usually what happened at the shop, stayed at the shop, but both ladies were giddy that this wasn't the usual stream of things. Wendy wanted to know what she knew about Tim, and if she had any ideas to start having fun, instead of the same old day in and out of going to work in a small windowless office.

Bill was out in the backyard and waited a good 10 minutes before going to see what his wife and Michelle were up to. Normally when Wendy came over, either by herself or occasionally Becky, they breezed right through the house to the backyard, or kitchen area which was also one of the major chatting areas of the house. He located them talking away in the front room, they hadn't even made it halfway thru the hose before they had become sidetracked with what ifs and what do you thinks. Bill looked in on them and knew he should probably put a damper on their chatter, but thought he might as well let them talk themselves out of whatever women talk about when they are sharpening their claws, before trying to instil a little reality into the conversation. Wendy and he had talked at length the prior evening and by the end of the night, realized that Wendy was in no way going to let the chance of having some sort of distraction at work go. In fact their conversation got pretty heated and Wendy had accused him of being jealous for some reason, which of course was totally unfounded. It took a long swim and some relaxing pool side chatting until they got over that hurdle. Bill hadn't really understood why Wendy was so adamant about wanting this distraction at work, from work. He had to really stop and think about how it must be for her, seeing him all the time talking to women, over the years to build up to the point of resentment where she needed this. It wouldn't do to take a trip every so often to her sisters, or just not to work at all, she needed this, and in her (and Michelles) mind it was almost a perfect situation.

Bill stuck his head around the corner and asked where Becky was this evening, he said "I thought sure you would have included her in whatever you were conjuring up...". An evil grin crossed Michelle's face and she replied that Becky was pretty exhausted from work today, then continued that she did want to include her in an idea she had been working on, but didn't want to say anything to her, until both Wendy and Bill said it was alright to talk to her about Tim.

Bill knew he probably shouldn't broach the question but decided to jump into it anyway.

"Okay, what is this glorious plan you two have come up with?"

Michelle smiled sweetly to Bill and took Wendys hand, Wendy in turn smiled sweetly at her husband. Bill already knew he was in trouble.

"It's a two part plan, you only have to worry about the first part."

Bill looked cautiously at the two women sitting innocently on the couch looking at him as if he was a child.

"Okay, I'll bite" Bill said, "What is the first part of this two part plan of yours?"

"Well", started Michelle, then she glanced towards Wendy... Wendy spoke up "I am going to try and get Tim to approach me for sex and your going to threaten him about his job!" Both women looked at Bill like they had hit the lottery. Bill turned and walked away, shaking his head and mumbling.

It took awhile before the two women realized that Bill wasn't returning after he walked away. They found him in the hot tub soaking and not looking very happy at all. Before they even started to bring up the conversation again about some stranger being offered to have sex with his wife, he reminded them both they had gotten out of the swinging lifestyle many years ago, he was content on how things currently were. He continued that Tim was here to work, he of course has a playful fetish that he wants to include in that, which he confided in him about. But he was here for him, not either of them.

In a heartbeat it was as if they lived in a nudist colony. Both women started talking at the same time, it was like they were twins. Then they both started tossing off their clothes, just stripping down and dropping items on the ground. Within seconds both women were totally nude and climbing into the hot tub along side of Bill. Wendy was doing most the talking and Michelle would just interject things every so often as the women started talking thru the plan they had come up with. Bill had to do three things: First he had to call Tim up and have him start work, they wanted to make sure Wendy and Tim weren't going to dislike each other, otherwise why do this at all? Bill noded, that was true, Wendy and Tim may just not like each other and everything would go back to normal. Secondly: Bill didn't need to be at work until a specific time on the day they decided to pull this off. Again Bill nodded slowly, he was waiting to the devil that was in the details. That was when Michelle, told Bill that all he had to do was to ask like any normal husband would do if he thought someone was attempting to have sex with is wife. Bill thought about that comment for less than a second and replied, "What, pay him?"

Both women were speechless then broke out laughing. Bill's sense of humor always seemed to popup at the perfect time. Bill asked if he needed to know what the second phase of the plan was and both women looked at each other, and shook their heads "No" in unison.

"You said you wanted to include Becky in your plans?" Bill asked to Michelle. Wendy spoke up, saying only if it was okay with Bill, and only if when Michelle talked to Becky she could find a good time to broach the topic.

Bill nodded, "Okay, I'll have Tim start work on Wednesday"
Both ladies floated over and each kissed him on one of his cheeks. He knew he was going to dread this and wondered if his business was ever going to be the same.

-------- End Part 6

Open Emlalock session that would like votes or friendlink changes dependent on if this story is liked... add time if you like and remove time if you don't. The session is also open (unless some ass decides not to release it), so changes could be made that way to let me know if the story is liked or not. If time runs out so will the story... thanks https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&i ... kmh8sy1ygk
gemt

Re: Emlalock connected story pt 6

Post by gemt »

I am starting to feel Tim's frustration... 6 chapters and tim doesn't even start work until next week?
I await with bated breath...
greentea

Post by greentea »

Actually I think he got to the east coast on Sat returned to where was from, then back to the east coast and started working in a day or two. Maybe I misconstrued the time line a bit.
Bad news is my real life employer just sent me on a trip to the east coast yesterday, I have someone holding my key (a friends wife). Ands all she said was is "take your spare with you", which of course is locked up on the Emlalock session going on with this story lol
The whole drive out here (to the east coast), I kept saying well if that isn't fantasy meeting reality! I felt like writing about it in the Real life story area lol
Only down fall of the whole thing is I'm not working in the same type things "Tim" is/was working in.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Take it easy. I'm sure we will actually start Tim's adventures soon!