FORUMGAME, storymode: A walk in the park

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

FORUMGAME, storymode: A walk in the park

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction:
Welcome to the forumgame Storymode. This game is about creating a huge fictional story by all members who want to participate in the game. As this is a forum game, it is bound to a few rules. They are listed below. If you don't want to follow these rules, please do not participate. A moderator will remove your post if you are not participating in the game, to keep the topic clean. There are posting rules and story rules. The difference is that the posting rules are things you can or cannot do, and the story rules are rules that you have to keep in mind when participating in the story.

If you simply want to reply to the topic as a spectator, please use the "I want to comment" rule.

Objective:
The objective of the game is to write a fictional story. The title of this story is: "A walk in the park". Although the story does not solely have to be about this title, at some point, it will go there and huge of the story will take place there.

Posting Rules:
- Your post continues the story.
- You may write up to 100 words max. Less fine too, more is not.
- You should take an effort to know what the story is about before attempting to continue it.
- You may introduce a new character to the story if you see fit.
- The story has a max of 3 main characters. The first 3 characters will be the main characters when they get introduced.
- Introducing a character requires telling their fictional name and their role or interest.
- If you want to comment on the forum game, first post your part to continue the story, then add a paragraph, and write your comment in italics (

Code: Select all

[i]This is an example comment[/i]
).
- You are not allowed to make 2 posts in a row, no matter how long of a delay is between the two posts. It can actually happen for the story to reach its end.

Story Rules:
- This story will feature self-bondage and/or bondage.
- There will not be any form of pain involved in the story in the sense of BDSM. An accident is perfectly allowed. (character fell and hurt her knee, and now can't walk is okay. Character gets whipped is not.)
- At some point, the story goes into the direction taking a walk in the park.
- All characters will have reached the age of 21 if at some point their age is mentioned. This means they can be 25, but not 18.
- Although pain in the sense of BDSM is not allowed in the story, a character can still be a Domme. She will simply not discuss it.
- The introductory may contain more than 50 words to get the story on track, and will introduce at least 1 of the characters.
- Every addition has to be in line (consistent) with what was posted before. It cannot be done that someone mentions a character hurt her knee and the next person makes her run the marathon.

Questions? PM me.
If you have any questions and therefor cannot participate in the game directly, please PM me. I'll explain it to you and edit this topic to address it openly so others with the same question don't have to PM me too.

The story
Hi there, my name is Annabel. I live by myself in a small appartment. When I was young, I discovered I really like to be bound. I practice self bondage a lot when I can. In my daily life I work as an assistant manager in a big company. I report to the manager, but I have little contact with the rest of the employees. I drive to work by car because it is too far away.

Now, I still had some vacation time left and decided that I was going to take 2 weeks off. Today is friday evening and I just got home from work with 2 weeks off ahead.

The characters defined
Below are the characters as they appear in the story so far. The first 3 characters are main characters.
- Annabel, female, Assistant manager in a big company, off for a 2 week holiday.
- Charlie, female, Manager of Annabel.

Now, please continue the story by writing what she experiences next using a max of 50 words. (For the introductory, 111 words were used.) Have fun!
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 21 Jun 2018, 18:48, edited 3 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
maninboots

Re: FORUMGAME, storymode: A walk in the park

Post by maninboots »

As I'm tired, I prepare a light meal with a glass of wine. Work has been so crazy. I look at my phone and wonder if the boss will be able to survive without me picking up the pieces for two whole weeks.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Why on Earth am I her subordinate? Her drone? She hardly knows what she is doing. "Charlie" hardly understands accounting yet "she" controls accounts worth millions! I must find a way to prove to corporate that I am better than Charlie.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Geez. I'm home, I have a vacation and I still think of work. Can you imagine how much I need this vacation.

I'll eat this meal now and I guess its a good idea to head to bed early. Tomorrow, my holiday officially starts!

Nice to see some interest in participating. :) So cool that already it is heading quite differently than I had imagined it would go. Such a wonderful thing a forum game! I've included a short characters list in the first post for easy reference.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
maninboots

Post by maninboots »

Heading to bed, I take a quick glance at my self bondage kit in an old shoebox under my bed. I open it up and quickly check over everything. "Two weeks of fun with no work to worry about!"
tictac

Post by tictac »

I'm way to exited to sleep and open the notebook. Let see what kinky ideas the internet is offering.....
What!?! A message from Charlie..... - one day, I'll show you your rightfully place in the hierarchy.... one day, soon.... -
What's new in the forum? I need some inspiration, tonight!
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Well, here is some "inspiration" in the forum. A post titled "How to tie your hands behind your back". Probably another lame tie that I can get out of in 10 seconds. Well, wouldn't hurt to look. Hmm, looks possible. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Annabel decides to go ahead. She grabs her shoebox with bondage items, memorizes the ties from the forumpost and heads to the bedroom. She gets her rope out and lays it on the bed preparing her session. Annabel undresses until she's completely naked.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Annabel laid out the rope for her hands. She got it looped and tied the hitches and slipknots as in the drawing. She was beginning to see how it would all work and how escape was going to be pretty hard once it was on and tightened up.
Last edited by dsteve on 23 Jun 2016, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Annabel then laid more rope for her ancles and legs. This rope was longer and would be used to create a hogtie. The forumpost mentioned placing a pair of scissors somewhere on the ground on the other side of the room, and be on the floor when the bondage starts so you would need to crawl to the scissors in order to get freed.

I've changed the maximum amount of words in the rules from 50 to 100. 50 seems to be very limited for a forumgame.