Let's Role Play!

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
napy666

Let's Role Play!

Post by napy666 »

Hello I'm Natalie

I LOVE to Role Play online I can Role using the messages on here or through AIM, YAHOO, or Skype.

I am into kidnapping role play stories, I love playing the role of being the damsel in distress. My favorite types of stories consist of ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend having the exboyfriend kidnap his old girlfriend.

Or boyfriend and girlfriend and the girlfriend cheats on her man. Or me being myself as a music journalist having a fan come and kidnap me showing me how much of a fan they truly are.

I have a lot of different stories to tell so if you want to play comment below or message me on here.
KinkInSpace

Re: Let's Role Play!

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm very new to textbased role playing. Can you explain in a few words how it works and what the goal is?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Try Infocom's Zork for starters...
Back at a time where CGA was the best you had...
(for the new kids, from worst to best you had: character graphics -> Mono-chrome -> CGA -> EGA -> VGA ->SVGA ( and modern graphics is based on SVGA)

I would imagine this could be along the lines of each poster describing what is happening and the other poster(s) adding their responses..
Kinda like ADnD...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
maninboots

Post by maninboots »

Definitely a role play fan here! I find it incredible the mental connection that can be achieved with "just" a text based chat. In some ways it is even more intense than a real world experience as you can let your imagination run wild and immerse yourself in another world. Bit like reading a really good book...

Totally like real life, it depends on what both parties want out of the experience. Interestingly in spite of the normal internet caveats of it could be anyone on the other end, I was impressed at how open many of the people online are. Good memories...

I recall also enjoying to play text based adventure games, one on the Spectrum had you waking up in a lost city, being immediately arrested if you went the wrong way. Because you started off with no clothes on! Unfortunately that was also game over... although in hindsight should have just been the start of a whole new adventure!
napy666

Post by napy666 »

Does anyone want to actually RP?
sityed5

Post by sityed5 »

I would love to role play with you.

we can do it here or through email.

sityed5@yahoo.com

yahoo messenger in the near future.

I am a male who likes tie up and tease people, and sometimes I like the role reversed....
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Seems we have enough interested people for a roleplay. I therefor suggest to do it on the forum.

Due to my lack of experience I can't lead the game (yet) but it shouldn't be too difficult.

I would start a new topic, explain the rules in the first post for anyone to participate (such as, continue the story, but write a max of 20 words) or Present 4 actions, and the next person takes one action, then presents 4 more actions, etc. Or a combination of both.

If no one wants to lead this, please send me a PM and explain what is required, and I'll lead one. I have lots of experience in leading communities, I can lead a forum game too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
maninboots

Post by maninboots »

Excellent idea on role play. And sorry to napy666 for derailing her thread.. hope I won't get into too much trouble....

I don't really have the time to commit to leading the group, but interested in playing along. I like your basic rules, a good starting point.

I did have an interesting potential idea to consider, to do something text based but open to multiplayers. A world where building on the kidnap themed idea (which is really hot!), people identify as hunters or hunted. It could start by everyone just describing their character going about their daily business, letting paths cross naturally, building suspense as you are not sure who will pounce!) And maybe hunters might lie...

Another inspiration for this idea was the old UK TV show Interceptor, the idea that a someone might be hiding behind you to turn your day upside down is exciting to me. (although the only consequence for the contestant was not getting to win a cash prize) But a bad guy with a helicopter and a laser gun was pretty cool!

Certainly open to other ideas too.

Maybe worth a poll in a new thread to judge interest? Slave_L, (or anyone else) do you know how to do that?
Natale

Post by Natale »

If you'd like an open RP in the forum, then start a new thread with a brief description of the situation. One rule or limit could be no really long multi-paragraph replies, as it would tend to become one of those 'create a story on the fly' things (which might limit responses). The main difference between a RP and a story is the creator -in this case, napy- would have to be fairly active to interact with the storyline.

Players would just have to bear in mind it isn't private and would have to follow forum rules regarding content.

Oh, and to denote an action, use asterisks:
*Quickly roping Napy's hands behind her back*
napy666

Post by napy666 »

I'd rather RP privately 1 on 1 type of thing, than do a open forum topic discussion.
napy666

Post by napy666 »

Anyone want to RP? I use Google Hangouts, if you want to play, just PM me on here to exchange info.