I never expected this when I met her. Part 5

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

I never expected this when I met her. Part 5

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is a fictional story about being humiliated and locked in chasity in a rather unusual way. There are no references made to a real-life situation that exist to my knowledge. Any similarities are purely coincidental. I've thought it over and it seems most appropriate to write this story in the "I" form. The "I" character in this story is a male.

This is the 5th part of the story "I never expected this when I met her. Please read part 1 first.

Previously in "I never expected this when I met her"
I'm locked in a chastity belt 24/7 which has a buttplug build in. I can get out of it but I get to give myself an electrical shock. This has to happen at least once every day so I can get to poop.

After 6 weeks of no orgasm, I couldn't bare it anymore and decided to cheat. I went to the toiletbooth and gave myself an orgasm. My girlfriend found out and has installed a severe punishment for me. The shock has raised to a 2 second shock followed by a needle prick like shock, and the intensity is more painful now. The first time it hit me, it really surprised me. I guess I deserved it. I definitely learned my lesson. With good behavior things should settle to normal in a week, hopefully.

Chapter 23. No cheating
Yesterday, my girlfriend left my house being angry at me. I never should've cheated. I should've tried to just talk about the situation. How could I have been so stupid! As a result, I am about to poop requiring me to feel that intense shock again. It'll zap my penis and anus like mad. I'm actually considering to not poop seeing if I can manage. But I know better, this will not work... Oh shit.... What have I gotten myself into!

I went to the toiletbooth, hooked up the electric cables and locked the door. The 2 second electric shock was quite something for sure, but somehow it seemed to be more painful yesterday. Its probably the surprise that got to me. The pain doesn't seem to be that bad. Okay, yes I feel it very well, but that 2 second shock seems to make it feel a bit dull, so the second prick my body got used to the level or something. Now of course, I did overreact my reaction yesterday, hoping she would forgive me and not make it go through, but I'll get past this week.

I do know that this definitely is not worth it. The increased punishment isn't worth it, but her reaction isn't worth it either. So yes, I got my orgasm, but at what cost...

Do I really want to be in chastity and not being able to come, or would I rather be like a normal person and have access to my member? It would probably mean that my girlfriend will never do these kind of sex activities with me anymore. Am I ready to give that up? Besides she must have spent a fortune on getting my fantasy working, and now I'm clearly letting her down.

No, I can't abort just because of that. I have to be strong. I guess that in a week when the punishment is over, we'll talk, and she'll likely want me to convince her this is what I want.

Is this what I want? I guess it is. Its not worth ending our relationship for. I love her too much for that.

I decided to just make the week go by and do the normal routine, and see what would happen next wednesday.

Chapter 24. Our conversation
It was Friday morning. I went to do the normal routine, endured the open and close sensation so to speak and got to work. While being at work, having my chastity on, I had to go to the toilet to pee. Being there, looking down, I once more considered that this was indeed fun, though I wouldn't have minded if I wasn't wearing the belt and could stand up peeing. The buttplug inside me I could still feel every day and with every walk, although it was as easy to forget it was there. But moving made it present.

The day was pretty routine and at the end of the day, I went home. To my surprise, the light in my house was on. I was worried. Did someone break in? No one besides my girlfriend had the key, and she definitely was not going to see me. A bit scared I went into the house, and to my surprise, I did see my girlfriend.

She said: "Please make yourself comfortable, I want to talk."

I removed my Jacket and hung it away, took off my shoes and sat down on the couch. She brought me a cup of coffee and sat down as well.

She said: "I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I know you have a fantasy of being locked up in your chastity belt and I've been doing research for what BDSM is all about, and I thought this was the kind of game you wanted to play. I did noticed that you got frustrated by not being able to orgasm, and I felt good for making you feel this way. I misjudged the situation when you cheated on me. At first I got really angry and thats why I punished you, but the past days I've been thinking, and I think I've been too harsh on you."

I was shocked. I did not expect this. I said: "I'm glad you are thinking it through, and took the time to sit and talk with me."

She asked: "I want your honest opinion. Do you enjoy being locked up? I won't feel bad for whatever your answer is, I'll still love you."

With a relief, I replied: "Well, I do enjoy the locking sensation and not being able to cum, but I also feel like things have changed. Its like I've had the experience now and it feels a bit the same. Don't get me wrong, the events on Saturday are awesome and very variated. But being in chastity and specially the electrical shocks kind of became boring."

She said: "I understand. I did get a feeling this might have been going on. But I only thought of it the past days, to be honest. Lets for a second talk things true as adults rather than master/slave"

I said: "Okay, sounds fair."

She said: "How would you like to continue now?"

I did some thinking. I already had thought things over of course, but never expected that she would actually ask me this. I ended up saying; "Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the belt came off. Maybe for a week, maybe for two weeks, just to feel normal again. Then after we can see if we pick up the chastity game again."

She replied: "Sounds good to me. I still like doing sessions on Saturday. How do you feel about those? Want to skip them too?"

I said: "Actually, they are things I always looked forward to. I really don't mind playing on saturdays, and we can even make it more regular saturdays too. As in, either is fine."

She said: "And how do you feel about getting orgasms?"

I looked confusing and asked what she meant.

She said: "Well, a chastity prevents you from being able to orgasm. What if I would simply ask you to not orgasm during the week, so that I can give you one in the weekend?"

I asked: "Will it be guaranteed that you give me one?" She said: "Well, if we decide to play, sure. And if not, feel free to give you one the next day."

I said: "Oh, I can definitely live with that. :)"

We agreed, and as a sign of good faith she picked up the Mistress role again, and she ordered me to strip naked. I happily agreed. She opened her purse and picked a key out of it. It was the key to my chastity belt. She unlocked it and helped me getting the device off. Out of her purse, she got a plastic bag and placed the chastity device in it. She said: "I'll guard the chastity belt with my life. So if you want to be in it, I will determine how and when."

She gave me a pretty good blowjob and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

This had made our relationship stronger, thats for sure. We were closer than ever. She stayed over for the night.

Chapter 25. A different saturday
The next morning, we woke up and given that it was saturday neither of us had to work. She looked at me and said: "I've given you your orgasm yesterday, so you might not be in the mood to play. If so, just tell me. Want to play?" I asked what she had in mind. She said: "I'll take that as a yes. I want you to remain in bed. I'll be right back."

She went out of bed and I heard her go downstairs.

About 10 minutes later, she returned. In her hand she had the box that I had hidden in my garage. They contained my bdsm stuff.

She opened the box, picked out a few items and held them in the air, showing them to me.

She then said: "Please remove the sheets and show me your penis."

I complied, and she saw my penis who had become erect from seeing my bondage gear.

She said: "Great, that's all I wanted to know. You're definitely ready for a game. with me. :)

She ordered me to get dressed, but I was not allowed to wear any underpants, nor t-shirt. So the clothes would be felt on my bare skin. Once done, she stuffed some crumbled newspaper in my pants between my buttcrack and she ordered me to follow her. We went to her house. She said: "I have some ideas but the stuff I need are at my place, so why not go there and spend the day there?"

At her place, she ordered me to the prison cell/room and said: "I'm going to lock you up for a bit, I need to prepare the session." In the room I was to take off my clothes, and being completely naked now, not even my chastity belt on, she cuffed my hands behind my back and cuffed my feet together. She ordered me to keep standing until she came back. She left the room and locked the door.

15 minutes later, she came back carrying a large carton box. It was about 1 meter squared but only 10 centimeters high. She opened the box and it was filled with hay. She placed the box on the floor and she ordered me (with her help) to sit in it. The box had a few rings attached to it, and my legs were cuffed to both rings and my hands were additonally chained to one ring at the back. I was now forced to sit inside the box on the hay with my naked butt.

She went out the room and locked it behind her. It was maybe an hour or more before she came back. In her hands she was holding a blindfold and a gag. She put the gag in my mouth and then put the blindfold on.

She touched my nipples, and very gently squeezed them. They got erect which led her to the following quesiton: She said: "Have you ever had clamps on your nipples?"

I replied: "Hmmhmmm hmmmm."

The next thing I know, something firmly grabs my nipples. Wow, this felt much more... present... "Mmmmmhmmm mmmm m m mmm mm", was my reaction.

She said: "Aww... does that hurt hun?"

I said: "Hmmm hmmmm mmmm" and nodded yes.

She noticed how much it hurt me and she removed the clamps again. Pfew, what a relief.

"Okay", she said, "I guess we'll have to train your nipples then. Not something I have time for today though, so you're lucky."

I felt the chains on my legs and arms move a bit and she then said: "Okay, I've unlocked the chains holding you in your position. I want you to follow me. Get up."

She helped me up. I still was not able to see anything as I was blindfolded and she guided me all the steps. She helped me move, and so we started to walk. We turned right a few times until she ordered me to stop.

She tied some rope around my balls and gave it a thug to see if it was properly secured. She then ordered me to walk again and guided me. As we walked I noticed the rope pulled on my balls. Apparently it was tied to something heavy and it required me some effort to help it move forward, not to mention the stretching of my balls that went in the process. Damn, this was an unpleasant feeling but I was pretty helpless to do anything against it.

She said: "Come on, move it..."

We walked for a bit more, making various turns and until eventually she ordered me to stop. I was to spread my legs and felt that they were chained to something. My arms were unlocked and raised above me and locked again. I was still not able to see anything and I was still gagged.

Next thing I know, I felt a blow hit my ass. And another one. Ouch.

The strokes were not that painful actually but the surprise of not knowing when they'd hit intensified the experience. I tried pulling my arms to feel my ass, but the chains kept them firmly in place. Crossing my legs was impossible either.

She noticed and said: "Oh no, you won't be able to protect your ass from my crop."

Several more hits landed on my ass until it stopped. I think I counted a total of 20 strokes.

Next she seemed to have grabbed a different instrument, the blows felt different. For more surface area was hit and the sensation was different. If I were to guess, this was a whip.

The strokes did not hurt that much, but I definitely felt each blow. My ass became warmer and a bit numb even. I counted 40 strokes then a sight came from her. She said: "Damn, this is hard work. I'm going to take a break. If you want, you can try and take one yourself."

She left the room, and I moved my arms and legs, but I was still tied.

How the hell was I going to get a break?

Chapter 26. More playing
After a while, she came back and untied me. All this time I still hadn't seen a thing and my jaw started to ache too from the gag. The rope around my balls also felt less comfortable now.

She untied my hands and tied them back behind my back. My legs were untied too and I was again lead to walk some distance. The weight on my balls once more tugged my balls but now it felt more painful. I couldn't prevent me from being silence and thus the occassional "mmm" was heard.

She brought me to the prison cell again quickly and made me sit on the hay again. My legs were cuffed once more to the box and my hands were cuffed to the box behind my back. She then removed the ropes from my balls, got the blindfold off of me and removed the gag.

She said: "Well, that was fun. I'm going to leave you alone for a while now. I'll come back for you later."

She went away and locked the door behind her.

There I was, alone, sitting on my ass that felt a bit sore from the beating and the hay, completely naked, but tied up. My penis was flaccid and it touched the hay as well which felt a bit sharp but nothing that painful.

She had let me sit there for god knows how long until finally she came back. She had brought lunch with her, and she fed me. My jaws luckily had regained their original position, and I could eat normally.

There I was, naked, bound, being fed like a dog.

When the meal was eaten, she took the dishes away and locked the door again. I figured it would be quite a while before she came back, but I guess 10 or 15 minutes or so had passed when she already came back.

She had lots of rope with her and a chair. She got me out of my cuffs and helped me up. I was now standing in the cell totally naked. She used the chair and stood on it reaching a mounting point that was located in the ceiling. She bound a piece of rope to it. She ordered me to raise my hands up and my hands were bound above my head to the rope attached to the ceiling.

With the remaining rope she started to tie all kind of bounds on my body turning the entire bondage into a neat sort of pants and jacket. I guess they call this a bondage harness? She tied it pretty tight around my penis and ass but somehow it felt pretty good.

She untied my hands again and said: "I want you to put on your pants and blouse directly over the new rope harness, and come downstairs."

She left the room, this time leaving the door open. I put on my pants making my penis feel the inside of my pants, and put on my blouse which I felt on my bare skin as well. The rope harness was still between my clothes and my skin which made it so that my clothes kept touching and not touching my skin, keeping the focus on my mind.

I went down stairs and she ordered me to follor her.

She said: "Eve told me of a place she knows that very little people know. I want to take you to that place and have some more fun. Follow me please." I followed her, and noticed how she was carrying a bag with some items in it.

We went in her car and took off. About 20 minutes later, we arrived at a forest area. She ordered me out of the car and followed me. As we walked in the forest and she directed me where to go, I felt every movement being translated to the rope harness below my clothes. It turned me on greatly and I'm pretty sure anyone passing us by would've seen my erect penis push against my pants proudly. But I didn't care. The feeling the rope harness gave me was awesome and it kept me from caring for anything else.

Going a path left, a path right eventually she ordered me to go off the path past a few trees and bushes. We walked some more on a non existing path until we ended up in a small open area with trees all around us. I guess this area was about 3 by 4 meters and had 2 trees in the middle that were sort of standing alone from the forest.

She ordered me to stop and said: "Here we are, this is the special place. I have some great things in mind, but I want to warn you. Although this place is pretty hidden, it won't mean no one but us will come here. If we are to be discovered, I'll take the full blame of course. I just hope it won't be anyone you know."

Oh no... What was she up to? I started to fear what the next part was going to be, but I was soon going to find out as she ordered me to get my clothes off again. I hestitated until she said: "Thats one."

I looked at her with questionable eyes and she said: "I guess thats two?"

I replied: "What do you mean?"

She said: "I told you to take of your clothes and so far you haven't."

I said: "But the counting?"

She said: "Ah right, thats three now. Keep doing nothing and you'll regret it. You will find out what the counting means soon enough."

I said: "What do you mean?"

Her tone changed to a more formal one and said: "Four, now get the hell out of your clothes! I want to see you naked in your harness here in the open forest!"

"Yes Ma'am", I replied, and took off my clothes. I was now naked in the forest wearing my rope harness.

She ordered me to stand between the two open trees. I complied while she grabbed the bag. Out of the bag, more rope was fetched. She used the rope to tie my harness to both trees. My legs were spread and tied to the trees as well, and next my arms went the same faith.

I was now completely helpless in bondage in the forest, something I was so sure of that never would happen.

She got a gag out of the bag and placed it in my mouth. She said: "I want to train your nipples a bit, but I fear your screaming will attract people to this place. We don't want that, right?"

I said: "Hmmhmmmm hmmm." I meant of course, No, we don't want my nipples trained which may attract people..." But of course it was pointless. She grabbed my nipples and squeezed gently in them. Ouch. I tried to move my arms and legs hoping I could stop her, but it was no use. She twisted my nipples and wow, that was even more painful. With the same ease she let go of my nipples and smiled. She said: "I'm sorry, but although now you will not like it, once you get past the first treshold of pain, you will start to love it."

I looked worried, and she noticed. Out of the bag, she got nippleclamps that had a screw in them. She opened the clamps, and turned the screws making them fixed in a very wide setting. She then moved the clamps on my nipples and closed them, and to my surprise, I felt nothing.

She turned the screws a bit and that tightened them and there came the feeling. Wow. Yes, I started to feel them, but it was more manageable than before. She stopped as if she could feel what I felt. The clamps were attached with a small chain and she pulled the chain gently. Wow, that felt kinda nice. She then turned the screws very little which increased the sensation in my nipples quite dramatically.

She said: "Oh, come on baby... I can turn these screws quite a lot further and make it really hurt. Man up..."

I tried and I found out that indeed I started to get used to the feeling in my nipples.

The session went on and she kept adjusting the clamps a bit and then left them on doing other things to me and it seemed that my limit was indeed raised. Strangely even though she had not touched the screws for a few minutes, it started to hurt as if she was tightening them.

She said: "Well, I think the training was worth it. Prepare yourself!"

I was like, huh? Prepare myself?

And before I knew it, Woach, she had removed the clamps. She then grabbed my nipples again squeezing them and ouch, wow, they were even more sensitive now. I could feel she was not using much pressure, probably the same as before, but it felt much stronger now. I was biting my gag quite heavily now.

She said: "I'm pleased, I was able to adjust the nippleclamps further than I thought you would handle. This means I can put another set of clamps on and you should be able to withstand them."

My eyes widened quite a bit. What? She wanted to put more thingies on my nippies?

But yeah, I was bound and kind of not in the position to argue. From the bag she she got tiny clothespins, like used for letters and applied them on my nipples. Wow, I did feel them indeed but I was able to bare them. Although only just.

She sat down and started to suck my penis. Wow, this was amazing. I don't know how, but the pain from my nipples changed. I still felt them, but it started to feel really good suddenly, and I was reaching my climax when she stopped.

Instantly, the pain shot back in my nipples stronger than ever. "Mmmmhmmhmmm" was the sound I made. She laughted and said: "You're close to your edge, aren't you? Wanna cum?" I nodded yes and made a "mmm mmmm" sound. She apparently understood, and took my penis back in her mouth sucking and licking it again. God that felt so good. It didn't take long for me to reach my orgasm.

I came in her mouth and she was loving it. But oh my... The pain in my nipples returned, even stronger now. Woah... I started to moan pretty heavily. She heard and said: "I bet your nipples are heavily objecting now aren't they?" She stood up and removed the small clothespins from my nipples. A sigh of relief when they came off. That was intense!

She said: "I think you need some time to recover. I'm going now, I'll be back. Enjoy the forest."

She walked away leaving me tied up behind and gagged. I was completely naked, and anyone who would see me would scream for sure! I tried to scream to her, but my gag muffled any attempt. I saw her walk past the bushes and vanish from my sight.

I started to panick, trying with all my might to get out of my bondage, but it was no use. I was securely bound unable to do anything about it and totally naked. I screamed some more, but the gag really was doing its job. I started to cry. This was not what I wanted.

Suddenly, a voice from behind me said: "Booh! Gotcha!" It was her. Apparently she had walked in a small circle to get behind me.

She said: "Of course I would not let you alone. I thought it would be funny to give you the full bondage experience, which you only can get if you get to panick. I hope you're not that mad at me?"

She helped me out of the bondage and I got dressed again when we walked back in the car. I was quiet the whole way as I was still recovering from the shock.

The story continues here. (Part 6)
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 22 Jul 2017, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bigdog7964

Re: I never expected this when I met her. Part 5

Post by Bigdog7964 »

Hi im new here and just read your story oh wow it has me so turned on i loved it and hope there will be a part 6
Regards bigdog
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey there,

Thanks for your kind words. This inspires me. I'll consider writing a part 6. :) I did considered that part 5 was a good way to end the story, but I'll give it some thought. It has been a while so maybe I can come up with something new and interesting. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

And Part 6 is up! :D