Something New

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

Something New

Post by kr805 »

Today I tried something new in my garage I hooked up two auto rachet systems on my ceiling
With auto timer magnet release that release if power goes out. I bolted a metal plate on the ceiling for one ratchet then bolted the other ratchet so my arm would be spread wide apart.
I Tested the magnet release earlier this week.

Now with that all set I went to my room and got the rest of the supplies and returned to the garage. Iput a bag of supplies on the table next to where I would be locked.I grabbed out of the bag a chastity belt with a butt plug on it and in the front had small spikes so if I got a hard on I would be punished.I put them on but put a rag in front of the spike that I removed once i was locked.

Next I pulled out spreader bar for my feet with locking cuffs. I locked my feet in the spreader bar took a deep breath then grabbed the suspension cuffs locked them on. I reached into the bag pulled out some nipple clamps and attached them. I felt a sharp pain. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and grabbed a dental gag out of the bag.I put it into my mouth then opened it as wide.I put a collar around my neck then attached the chain of the nipple clamps to it with a padlock.

Next I made sure the keys where on the table next to the surge protector I have everything plugged into. I grabbed a blindfold then locked it on tight. Then I reached down grabbed to open padlocks put them through the O rings on my wrist cuff.With my right hand I locked my cuff to the chain.i then pulled the rag out of the chastybelt so i could feel the spikes on my cock.
I then reach over pushed the power button on the rachat and the magnet on and then pushed the surge protector off the table. I locked my cuff to the chain i then picked up the magnet and attached it to the metal plate above on the garage ceiling.

The magnet timer was set for 3 hours the Ratchets where set for a delay of 15 minutes.
During that 15 minutes the keys where within reach in case I chickened out.Im locked feet spread gagged blindfolded and I start to get a hard on cock pressing against the spike my nipples hurt from the clamps.

The Rachats startup I take a deep breath. My cock getting harder pressing against the spikes.
I let the ratchet start pulling my arms up my cock was getting really hard pushing against the spikes. The ratchet was going for a couple of minutes my arms were beginning to be pulled up I began to panic.I tried to stretch and reach the key on the table I could barely feel them I tried to pick them off and I dropped them to the floor

I struggled against the chains as my arms were pulled up spread wide.once my arms where pulled up the rachat didn’t stop.I thought what have I done I couldn’t do anything with me getting pulled up I got on my tiptoes with my feet in the spreader bar.I felt my toes leave the floor I don’t know how high I was off the floor when the rachat finally stopped.

There I was suspended mid air gagged blindfolded with no way out for 3 hours. I struggled against the chains moving around I pulled one of the nipple clamps off the pain and i couldn’t even scream. I stopped struggling and just hung there trying to calm down controlling my breathing the best I could with the dental gag in my mouth with saliva running down my chin.

I lost track of time my arms began to ache my cock was so hard pushing against the spike I began to cum.At that moment I was done and wanted out I struggled some more my flacid cock began to rise again the spike scrapping the side of my cock as it got hard. There was nothing I could do.

With not knowing what time it was I began a rocking back and forth motion.It took my mind off thing for a few minutes.Just then the Magnet released and my left hand was released i took a deep breath said”thank god” to myself. When I reached for the keys on the table I remember i dropped them.With my right arm still locked and i couldn’t reach the keys.

Panic set in I struggled against the chains.i didn’t know what to do then I pulled the table toward me pulled myself up on the table.putting pressure against my cock and spikes I then i pulled myself up on the table my arms hurting reached up and tried to find the ratchet release.

I pulled the release i could now get the keys.