Trapped at the Crossing

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Trapped at the Crossing

Post by Nettles »

Like every evening I rode back on the train from the city and passed the various farm tracks until I reached my stop out in the country. I had been practising self bondage for a few years and had gotten bored doing it indoors, I had tried a few sessions outdoors and I found it so exciting. But then this one evening on the train I noticed us cross a farm track quite slowly as per usual and the bright white light lighting up the crossing like daylight. It spurred a thought, what would it be like to be tied up there, waiting for a train as you struggle for freedom. And that's where it all started.
I had gathered my gear and driven to a spot close to the crossing, it looked so deserted. I had scoped it out for two weeks and found that the big light only went on when the train passed. It turned on a few minutes before the train came and stayed on until well after it passed, it truly was the middle of nowhere.
My heart was thumping in my ears as I reached the spot, I knew I must be insane for even contemplating this, but the idea had been driving me insane for weeks now, I had to do it and get it out of my system. I knew the train passed every hour but I had left my watch and phone at home and reset my car to a random time, I had no idea when the train would come.
I started to set up my gear in the darkness, my video camera first recording my torment. The two steel ankle manacles chained to the cattle grid either side of the sloping strut I was to be laying against. I had planned to tie myself with my legs wide open, I wasn't planning to get seen, but the thought of my pussy being on display would torture me. The steel strut stood at 45 degrees, concreted in to the earth at the base and bolted to the pole for the light above, a prime position to be lit up. I tied my handcuffs tightly to the strut with several knots, knowing if I wanted to escape I would have to undo those knots first. Then I connected my backup escape method, a key to my cuffs frozen in to a bottle, the key tied to a cord then tied to my cuffs. But this method wouldn't be available for at least an hour, too late, but good in an emergency.
I reached in to my bag and took out my large nipple clamps, already connected together by elastic and with a weight on the elastic. Then I took my ball gag and decided to put it on straight away. I was now shaking like crazy, sweating with fear. Lastly out came my mask, a black lace eye mask to hide my identity if I did get seen.
I knew I must have been here fifteen minutes so the train was due in the next forty minutes, I could undo the ropes in about 10 minutes, the odds were shortening all the time. I stood behind a bush and removed my clothes as my fingers shook, I piled them in to my bag, I wanted to be completely naked for this, not a stitch on. I crept back to the area and heard my blood rushing in my ears. I was shaking but I was horny, I hadn't allowed myself to cum for days and now I could feel it. I felt the cool air on my naked body and around my moistening pussy which I had shaven to make me feel even more exposed.
I took all my courage and stood at the foot of the strut and opened my legs to the manacles, they were key-less so I could open them easily with my hands free. I sat on the strut and knew I had been over ambitious at how wide I would be stretched, but I locked my ankles in to the manacles and leant back on the strut panting, god I was stretched so fucking wide open. I then took the large nipple clamps and readied myself for the pain. I reached around the strut behind me and took a clip in each hand and pulled the clips around my hips and clipped them to my poor pussy lips and slowly let the elastic pull at the clamps. They tightened and pulled my pussy open, that exposure would really torment me soon. As I reached my hands up to the handcuffs I could feel the weight to the clamps causing them to pull in bounces, torturing my pussy lips as the clamps bit harder. I looked down at my big round breasts and wondered how a shy girl like me had gotten to be naked and tied up like this. I looked up and gulped as I pushed the cuff closed to my left wrist, my heart screaming in my ears. Then I closed the other side and I was trapped. What had I done? I started to panic and knew I had to get out of this now, I had no idea when the train was due.
I looked up and found I couldn't see my cuffs, laying back like this the strut stopped me for tilting my head up and seeing the knot, I had practised standing up, I hadn't thought about this eventuality. I cursed myself, I would have to do this by feel, it would take longer. I felt the rope and started to push and pull parts of the rope in the hope of undoing the first knot, the clamps on my poor pussy, my legs starting to ache and the breeze on my skin reminding me of my predicament. I was now in a panic, it would take longer to escape and I didn't know when the train would pass. Things got worse as my fingers shook and my hands were sweaty, I couldn't grip properly, I was swearing in to my gag in full blown panic. It seemed to be an age before the first knot undid. I paused now tired, my fingers aching but my legs aching more as at this angle my weight bore down on them at a bad angle. I decided to rest them for a bit and allowed my legs go a bit. My back slid down a bit and my wrists were pulling at my cuffs painfully. But worse was the clamps on my pussy, the elastic had snagged on the back of the strut and my pussy was pulled painfully wide open. This torment got me a bit excited, I was being spread wider whilst on display against my will, to be caught like this would be so shameful. I pushed back up and started on the knots again as I knew I had no time to lose.
The problem was that my pulling on my cuffs had tightened the knots and they weren't coming loose. I screamed with frustration and despair. My legs were nearly spent, I knew I couldn't afford to rest again but my legs were ready to explode. I struggled and pulled at the rope trying to get it free, but it was useless. I looked down at my naked body and knew I had fucked up, if I waited for my backup I would be seen first. I sobbed, I knew to be seen like this would be so humiliating. I pulled at the cord and bought the frozen bottle to my hand and knew it was still well frozen, I knew I needed to thaw it out in my hands, I had no choice.
My left leg went first and buckled, then my right I slid down the struts and felt the clamps pull my pussy wide open, stretching my lips painfully each way. My legs were useless, moving my bum against the struts made the clamps pull at my pussy, it was a sexy torture. I could imagine I was being tortured, I was scared and horny. My hands were freezing but there was water dripping from the bottle. I was getting wet for this, it was way scary but I was making progress with the bottle. I rocked back and forth feeling my poor pussy stretching and pulling wider open, I could feel the breeze now right inside my pussy.
Then POW, the lights lit up, I was bathed in light, I screamed. Then I heard the train approaching. I struggled and pulled at the bottle, it was useless. I looked down and saw my naked boobs in the bright spotlight. I saw the train slowly appear around the corner. I went wild struggling, the clamps pulled hard at my pussy as I fought. Then the driver appeared, I screamed as he stared at my naked body, faces appeared at the windows as the train started to pass at a crawl. I squealed and tried to turn away. The clamps pulled at my pussy and opened it further, I felt so shamed and humiliated. I saw the faces and knew they were staring at my open pussy and boobs, I jumped as I saw one videoing on his phone as he passed. I tried to turn as his phone pointed at me and my pussy was pulled wider open for him to record, I came and felt so shameful as I squirted from my spread pussy in front of his phone. I came again and again as face after face stared at my naked body and me so helpless to stop them. My whole body on view for one after another of the eyes in the windows. I squirmed as they passed slowly staring. I saw another phone recording me and pulled away again and again my pussy pulled wide open and I came again. I was completely humiliated and horny, I felt so shameful.
The train passed, I was lucky it didn't stop, I was shaking and felt spent, I had never cum so hard in all my life. The key eventually came free and I unlocked myself and stumbled home. I came again and again watching the video from my camera, but I will never do that again, well not yet anyway.
cdinbonds

Re: Trapped at the Crossing

Post by cdinbonds »

Damn, I like the way you think! Another completely believable story.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If this was in the True Stories section... I would believe it.
Very well done!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What makes it a great story is that the reader is drawn in and feels the emotions of the protagonist, as if one was with her. It's beyond just visualizing what she's doing and getting aroused. The emotional component is there and an essential part of the story. If one doesn't feel it with her, one has missed half of the experience.

Very nice. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
noble

Post by noble »

Since you get a bit of bright light each hour, securing the chains with a combination lock would make opening it impossible for 59 minutes each hour.
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Thanks guys...Noble, that's an excellent idea. I'll have to put some thought to that.
noble

Post by noble »

One big problem now, as opposed to a decade or so ago, is that in any public scene, you never know who might have a cellphone and call the police!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Spoil sport... :)
But you are right there.
Or, (if it were a true story) someone could get off at the next station and try to be back there
before she escaped...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

My other Train story had that thought in it. I'll post it.